Saturday, May 04, 2024
08:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 04, 2013

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough
Default winning attitude

rightly said gentleman,
we must have winning attitude rather than having complaining attitude
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013

hassammalik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Dear all,
As we all know that efforts are being made to divide the province of Punjab, though it is a game of point scoring but it is also the harbinger of a great disaster (I think) for CSS Aspirants from Punjab. If there is a new province then there will definitely be there quota in CSS. I think it is a nightmare, not for the inhabitants of these areas, but for the potential aspirants of competitive exams, my reasons are following.
  1. The new province will have its own quota.
  2. Majority of Aspirants (also potential ones) belong to either central or Northern Punjab, so the competition in Punjab is already tough and it will get tougher.
  3. The quota is given on the basis of population, majority of seats of United Punjab will go to newly formed province, these areas do not have majority of competent aspirants but majority of population so seats will go wasted as happens in Sindh.
  4. Aspirants from central and Northern Punjab will suffer as already scarce seats will further be reduced.

Now over to you guys, is this my apprehension or there is any chance that new province comes into existence but seats of United Punjab are intact?
Okay you all people must get to know the facts:

First, I am from South Punjab; Bahawalpur.
People here are deprived from the basic needs like water, proper medical treatment and genuine education since decades. We have been suffering through 'inferiority' complex as we see other 'Central' Punjab's lavishness.

Mr. Bilal Hassan you were right, we are uneducated as compared to you.
Yes, dear sir, we do not get a chance to glorify/represent our talents/capabilities. We do not get a chance to express our ideas to the level they should be. We do not get an opportunity to be proven at higher stakes - because we are, what you term/label us as 'incompetent'.
There are also many other reasons for that 'labeled incompetence' too.

Dear sir, I know Central Punjab will not divide its 'supremacy', it will not divide its power that is comprised of Rahimyar Khan to Murree District, but its oppression will continue and you people will continue 'labeling' us 'uneducated' and 'incompetent'.

Your thinking implies to the idea that how your CENTRAL LEADERS think about South Punjab. They do not consider us Homo Sapiens, even, - if they did, conditions would not have been so worst by now.

You think you will be deprived off few seats of CSS if we get our Province or two. You are right sir. You'll also be deprived off from the 60% of Cotton, 50% of Wheat, Maze etc too, that was and is been produced by the Southern Punjab for ALL Pakistan every Agriculture Year. And to tell you, your Central Punjab wont allow this to be divided too just like you are enjoying other things that purely belongs us.

Last but not least, we all (SP) are not 'uneducated' and 'incompetent' just like whole of the Central Punjab is not. This is a fact that Southern Punjabis have only TWO Universities, but they do produce some pure educated and competent people.
God bless you.
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Dear all,
As we all know that efforts are being made to divide the province of Punjab, though it is a game of point scoring but it is also the harbinger of a great disaster (I think) for CSS Aspirants from Punjab. If there is a new province then there will definitely be there quota in CSS. I think it is a nightmare, not for the inhabitants of these areas, but for the potential aspirants of competitive exams, my reasons are following.
  1. The new province will have its own quota.
  2. Majority of Aspirants (also potential ones) belong to either central or Northern Punjab, so the competition in Punjab is already tough and it will get tougher.
  3. The quota is given on the basis of population, majority of seats of United Punjab will go to newly formed province, these areas do not have majority of competent aspirants but majority of population so seats will go wasted as happens in Sindh.
  4. Aspirants from central and Northern Punjab will suffer as already scarce seats will further be reduced.

Now over to you guys, is this my apprehension or there is any chance that new province comes into existence but seats of United Punjab are intact?
Dear Bilal...

You are very right on the point that political parties are playing point scoring on the issue of creation of S-Punjab right now... I, perfectly agree with you.

But let me clear that your concerns are not appreciable as these are showing discriminatory and rigid attitude towards the aspirants of south-punjab which can further create feelings of hatred in their mind. The creation of SP has no negative implications for the NP aspirants but it will really provide a better chance to compete and will give a boast to our national economy as well as patriotism if this would be done on administrative grounds on right the time i.e after 5 to 10 years, after having a total feasibility.

Please we, as the educated segment of the society must think in a broader perspective and national interest instead of just thinking about our own benefits and privileges...

The fact is that this is not the right time to raise an issue like creation of new provinces which is of course total disaster and will never favor our national interest in the prevalent condition of the country ie terrorism, extremism. sectarian violence, lawlessness, shabby governance, selfish leadership, very bad image in the comity of nations, etc...

It must be done.... but after 5 to 10 years for better governance and development of the nation as a whole.

I, personally belonging to south-punjab, am of the view that new province must be created on administrative grounds instead of ethnic basis as one has to travel for almost 11 hours from Rajanpur or Rahim yar khan to approach his secretariat in lhr or to have education here or even to have good health facilities here in lhr. The people of SP are deprived of their right to education, health, freedom of expression and even have not large number of proportion in federal as well as provincial administrative services.

And further let me clear that you are totally disillusioned on the point that the people of SP are incompetent. They are not incompetent but they do not have access to good educational institutions as these institution have monopoly of NP. Moreover, if you have a thorough look of the past results of CSS or PMS, you will find that the aspirants from SP have qualified these exams enlisting themselves on top positions. So your concern that the seats will go vacant in SP, is far from the reality.

As for as the division of quota is concerned, it would be given to SP on population basis but that will not deteriorate the competition in Nortth Punjab and will never undermine the right of NP aspirants as it they are having access to all facilities to prepare them for such a tough competition . So please do not be afraid from that instead you as well as everyone of us must prepare ourselves for the increasing competition in the market and think like that. Having fear in mind is a thing that decreases self-confidence and competence. When one is going to compete, one must think that one has the caliber to compete and have the competition with the people of high intelligence and sound academic background.

So one should think out of the box instead of limiting oneself to a specific traditional way.

My purpose of posting this reply is not to hurt any worthy and honorable member but to give my point of view...Further, it is better to avoid posting here such sort of controversial views. Hoping that one may got my point.
Please remember me in your prayers...

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to safeemailk For This Useful Post:
anam047 (Wednesday, February 20, 2013)