Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I am to die is on a distinguished road

well dont know about ither things.those people who had invested in gawadar and bought lands there would be very happy

leadsmalik98 will become famous soon enoughleadsmalik98 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am to die View Post
well dont know about ither things.those people who had invested in gawadar and bought lands there would be very happy
haha this also a good point.
my dear there is another impact as you know this govt now guest for may be 15 to 20 days. now they are doing very crucial and strategical decision no doubt these are good, but come to the point next govt( i hope present rolling party will not be as Govt next term)
So, the pressure put to new govt to follow up previous govt decision and this is another test for up coming govt and the present Govt(which may be on opposition benches after 2013 election they will say ..we have done great agreements and deals but now this Govt not serious to follow up.
Any way we have to take hard decision, we have to talk with US, UN to feasibility and current requirments of our country with our own interest, and we should make our foreign policy in the interest of Pakistan not else.(should made only by Competent politicians and technocrat ,

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: avoid use of caps
The Following User Says Thank You to leadsmalik98 For This Useful Post:
Waqas77 (Wednesday, February 20, 2013)

Ghani NiaZi is on a distinguished road

Bro Can any body explain its importance and history of that port?With all data what is its importance?and how?What impact it has had ?

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sadam Behan is on a distinguished road

brother, Gawadar port is third deep sea port of Pakistan which is located on western end of balochistan coast.It lies just 624 km to the east of strait of hormuz which is an important route of oil tankers bound for japan and western countries out of persian gulf.
it has great strategic value,enhancing pakistan's importance in the whole region.
It is now set to become a mega seaport which will fulfill the requirement of three strategically important regions the oil rich Middle East, heavily populated South Asia and Western China and the region of Central Asia.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadam Behan For This Useful Post:
Faisysaeed (Thursday, February 21, 2013), I am to die (Friday, February 22, 2013), Waqas77 (Friday, February 22, 2013)
Old Thursday, February 21, 2013

adeel abdullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqas77 View Post
Dear All,
Today , another important event has been marked as geo-political strategy of Pakistan. President Zardari signed agreement with Chinese company to relocate complete administrative control of Gawadar port making it free port(taking it from Singapore ports and shippings) while its legal prerogative will remain with Pak government. This will create serious repercussions in the whole region ; especially in south asia, middle-east, central asia, southern europe, the USA and Russian concerns.
Please share your view-points what effects you are expecting.
i think it is a brave and wise decision taken by the government of Pakistan by handing over the complete administrative and operational control of Gwadar port to China. this decision will prove handy in the long run. Every body knows that western powers have keen interests in the subcontinent and middle east.This act will serve as a deterrence to their interests in the region. This will also enhance Pakistan,s security and economy too. China is our close Allie and remained firm with us in hard times and never left us alone. China is the most trustiest power of the world . this will bring balance of power in the region and will bring the two countries more closer.
The Following User Says Thank You to adeel abdullah For This Useful Post:
Waqas77 (Friday, February 22, 2013)
Old Friday, February 22, 2013

I am to die is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadsmalik98 View Post
haha this also a good point.
my dear there is another impact as you know this govt now guest for may be 15 to 20 days. now they are doing very crucial and strategical decision no doubt these are good, but come to the point next govt( i hope present rolling party will not be as Govt next term)
So, the pressure put to new govt to follow up previous govt decision and this is another test for up coming govt and the present Govt(which may be on opposition benches after 2013 election they will say ..we have done great agreements and deals but now this Govt not serious to follow up.
Any way we have to take hard decision, we have to talk with US, UN to feasibility and current requirments of our country with our own interest, and we should make our foreign policy in the interest of Pakistan not else.(should made only by Competent politicians and technocrat ,
well brother i was attending a program last evening where representatives of all parties were present.to one of the question relating handing over of gawadar to china, all parties were in favor you can see that program tomorrow at Geo.please comment.