Sunday, May 05, 2024
01:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 25, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Thanks to all members

Dear members
Thank you for your precious comments, by reading through all the comments one thing is evident that we are all worried and hopeful regarding the future of Pakistan.

We all have just one wish and that is a prosperous Pakistan with fair governance and prevailed justice for every individual without prejudice on the basis of caste,religion,sect or social status.

May ALLAH! prosper Pakistan. Aamin!

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

His chances of success can easily be predicted from the number of people that were present in his reception.

Regards

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
@ Ali Mubashir & AliHasmatKhoso: Brothers the personalities in Lal Masjid and Akbar Bugti were in direct confrontation with Pakistan Government..dont forget Pervez Musharraf was President and whatever happened was with mutual understanding with all politicians who even today are leading us... No body in any country is allowed to be in direct confrontation with the ruling Government and if any body starts such confrontation he is to be accordingly dealt with.

Writ of the Government has to be established...Government inside a Government is not allowed thats what Akbar Bugti and Lal Masjid were doing...Where Lal Masjid people got that ammunition and armory from? why was Akbar Bugti running his own jails? why is the population of Balochistan kept uneducated and poor whereas Bugtis themselves have made a paradise for themselves in those barren lands and their children have studied from reputed American universities? They were Nawabs and are nawabs but who will change the poor fate of Balochistani people? I think if some body wanted that to do it was Musharraf......Thats what i think and feel. People have the right to disagree.
things are not ended on akbar bugti and lal masjid chapters, he aborgated and raped our constitution twice, he created suicide bombers, and humnilaited people of pakistan by saiyng (pakisataniyo ko kuck nahi aata, pakistani jahil hain)he insulted the mandate of pakistanis on 12th October. if it had heppend in any european or any latin american country, , the aborgator of constitution would have been given death sentence.

farhankhan9 is on a distinguished road

Hi friends news is mushraff now in pakistan. many peoples supported general parveez mushraff because peoples feel he is last hope of pakistan and i also agreed with.
Old Tuesday, March 26, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhankhan9 View Post
Hi friends news is mushraff now in pakistan. many peoples supported general parveez mushraff because peoples feel he is last hope of pakistan and i also agreed with.
Dear Members

We all know that a common man of Pakistan yearn only for the food,shelter,health facilities, jobs and secure environment to live.

I must say if the recent past government of PPP/Coalition had provided us with all of the above facilities no one would have wished to depend on other political/semi-political+ex-military persons/parties.

I know why many among us are pro-Musharaff just because they had comfort in their lives to some extent, I must say far better than today. Although national interests and other political initiatives are of significance but dont you agree a common man wishes to have full stomach, a ceiling over head and continued income to support his/her family first then he/she will think about other issues of the political/strategic levels.

I do not back any party or individual however I wish the new government will solve all the basic issues of common man with immediate effect. Whether in shape of Musharaff's APML or PPP,PTI,PML-N etc it wont matter.

As long as Country is secure and prosper and the nation lives average normal life with all basic facilities we should not argue about first or surnames of the leader(s).

Finally every individual has right to speak his/her views, we can show our grudge at the polling booths by electing the leaders of our choice. Can't we???

Beauty is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down To Kill Musharraf

One Billion-----Not a small amount
In Quetta: Jamhoori Watan Party president Nawabzada Talal Akbar Bugti once again announced Rs1 billion as head money for killing APML leader Pervez Musharraf who has landed in Karachi after a self-exile of four years.
“The man who kills Musharraf would be given Rs1 billion as a reward,” he said while addressing a news conference here at Bugti House on Sunday. He said he has no confidence in the Election Commission of Pakistan, saying the government took no step for settling the internally displaced Bugtis to their homes which was a matter of serious concern.
Talal said earlier they had moved the Supreme Court to enlist the Bugti refugees who were living in various part of the country since 2006. He said the government was committing contempt of the court by not settling the issue Bugti refugees, adding, “I had a meeting with Nawaz Sharif who assured me his support in this regard.”
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

This is very unfortunate that such bounties are announced publically thus bypassing legal and judicial system. Such practices give rise to social intolerance which is already plaguing our society.

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

I think he cannot role back the situation where he left. Like he cannot role back the poverty, he cannot role back terrorism and he cannot role back energy crisis because all these matters were started in his duration.

Well lets see what happens. I don't think so that there is a necessary need of Musharraf in Pakistan but everyone has the right to come to his country. There should be a fair trial of Musharraf's past activities like LAL Masjid case, Akbar bhugti case and assasination of Benazir Bhutto's case. These three cases are the main incidents occurred in Musharraf's period.

seher bano will become famous soon enough

People want change now, at least they want that Pakistan which was 5 years back. Musharaf are there in time. I support his presence, because every other leader has been tried and tested and no one could get out of their comforts. Every leader did many mistakes in their tenure so did the musharaf and he confessed, but the development in his era can not be ruled out. Now, there are two leader whom the people are willing to vote "Musharaf and Imran". in fact, I can not see Imran as a good leader. The person who can not justice with his wife(jamaima) and her daughter, how can he justice with Pakistan and their people.No wonder, musharaf is in a position to clean sweep. However, he can be given very low vote also.

zazu is on a distinguished road

you are absolutely right, if we compare his government with PPP that was far more better.