Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007

GoodOmen is on a distinguished road

I understand Governments shortcoming incase of Baluchistan i really feel Baluchistan needs it due share sooner then later....
...but are you really suggesting that the tribal society or lets be specific tribal lords do not have any contribution in this situation of Baluchistan...dont you think if a bunch of people can afford to have private forces can also help people to have some educational institutions ..is that so hard? or is that in not in their interest?

i am sorry that we go so far in our prejudice..that we do not pay any heed to what our country needs.....the dilemma of Pakistani nation is that we do not think on a state level ...we think on ILLAQAI LEVEL...buss...i do not understand why....why cant we be nationalists on state level?

i am not a pathan..not a sindhi...not a baluch...not a punjabi....i am a Pakistani....(but if you really want to know my family came from UP india...they migrated...).....this is all besides the point but please ITS TIME TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ...ITS ABOUT TIME THAT WE STOP THE BLAME GAME!!!
Old Wednesday, February 07, 2007
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Smile v should b bold enough

salam dear!

Ithnk v should b bold enough to accept our faults.........yes in past officers from NWFP,SINDH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY from PUNJAB WID major share in bureaucracy were reluctant to b posted there and v have number of examples that they cancelled thier postings even b4 joining there.ITS TOTAL FAILURE OF RESPECTIVE GOVTS.
IF V DONT GO WHO WILL COME AND SERVE THERE???
EVEN NOW U CAN FIND MOST OF CSP'S FROM NWFP OR SINDH THATS DUE TO THIER COMMON TRIBAL RULES AND REGULATIONS.that they can adjust there.

and ppl from balochistan accepts then as well unlike officers of punjab!

for that v must change the way v thnk and practically come 4wrd to solve injustices wid them

v should change ourself b4 its too late

for CSP officer!!!
he/she should consider the fact b4 joining this service that he/she can b posted any where n pakistan coz after that one cant remain punjabi,pukhtoon,sindhi or balochi rather he/she representz PAKISTAN.

thnks

aamer khattak
Old Friday, February 09, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 4005

Mir Dosteen is on a distinguished road

People usually blame Baloch Sardars 0r Tribal cheifs that why sardars don't establish educational institution f0r the people ...

i want to ask a question to all of y0u .. anyone of y0u ever heard that any Malik or choudary of Punjab, sardars in NWFP or Wadera of Sindh established an institution f0r the people ... i dont think that anyony of y0u ever heard abt this ...

then why people always ask this abt Baloch Sardar or chiefs that why Baloch sardar don't establish institutions ?? c0z it's n0t their j0b .. its da j0b of Govt. to establish educational as well as other institutions for da people as Govt. is taking all the revenues of the province ..

so please stop blaming Baloch sardars f0r n0t establishing any institution f0r da people ..
Old Thursday, February 15, 2007

Amir Shafique is on a distinguished road

Well the cynical attitude of Mr Zehri prompted me to reply to this topic....it is a pity that he talked about breaking Pakistan into four parts...on the other hand it depicts the anguish within the Baloch circles, especially against punjabis...

Historically punjab has been the centre of attention for all regimes that ruled over the sub continent..it was a land with enormous potential for life, having all the basic facilities necessary for a livlihood such as huge water sources, extremely fertile land with favorable climatic conditions...these factors contributed comprehensively towards concentration of population around the plains of river Indus and its tributaries...Natural enough that population also progressed at a rapid pace than any other segment in its vicinity....the trend continues to this date....

Unfortuante enough other provinces have developed an envious attitude towards punjab and keep on forgetting the ground realities....the reason that punjab enjoy a lion's share in every sphere of governmental activity is due to its huge population...afterall the infrastructure is meant for people alone and the largest population requires more to survive...

Yes i do agree that the other provinces are far behind that they dont deserve but one cant blame the government alone...one of my friend commented that it is not the job of sardars to provide educational institutions..Yes agreed, but its a well known fact that these sardars, choudaries and maliks are the one sitting in assemblies and have a monoply over their respective areas...all tribal heads of balochistan occupy one set or the other in the provincial and central government...isnt its their responisiblity.....and even for those who may not be representing the government its not a question of setting up infrastructure but are they allowing it to happen...they are quite influential and can easily pursuade the higher authorities to do some good for their people but all in vain....these sardars in order to maintain their writ on their people like to jeopardize them and in addition when they get a chance they freely loot whatever the poor province is left with in its treasury...they are involved in all sorts of scams ...Only in gawadar right now they are a major beneficiary through corruption....

we need to do away with this sardari system like the Indians did with nawabs...In punjab people are more aware of their rights, therefore not allowing any malik or choudary to rule them the way these sardars do...In balochistan the situation is pathetic...i myself being a Punjabi know that back in my native village few pesons may be influential enough to be selected for the assemblies eveytime, but one thing's for sure that no comman man bows against any landlord what so ever unlike the baloch leaders who literally treat their people as their subjects...pitty enough
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007

GoodOmen is on a distinguished road

Providing education and equal opportunities is states responsibility i completely agree to that BUT Societies which considered and not very long ago….and I am talking about just a few years ago... education an “Insult"...working for the government as “another insult”… stubborn about their approach towards life which is hardly religious as they supported secular political parties that also from another country … (not a favorite one) ….this blame game is not really justified? …..( not only talking about Baluchistan) ………!

rabdimarzi is on a distinguished road
Smile @ All

Dear All,
I have gone through the whole discussion that has been going on since long. I am a Punjabi, if we have to categorize like this :-) a brother talked about the issue of SARDARS i.e. they do nothing and its the job of sitting government. as far as i know, and my knowledge may be limited, there always have been sardars ruling Balochistan. this is a fact. the reason being the complex tribal system that has been there, and still prevails, in balochistan. this sardari nizaam (system) will never allow anyone from that province to stand up and face them. i have studied at GCU Lahore and Quaid e Azam University Islamabad where most of my friends were non punjabis, specially pathans and balochis from humble origins and i heard nothing of this sort from them ever!
i myself have decided just today that if God gives me a chance, and i am sure He will, i would love to serve the people of balochistan. i remember the famous quote of WASIF ALI WASIF R.A "A muslim is one, who is muslim in the eyes of Hindu." All the prayers of our grandfathers, all the sacrifices they made, are no more justified if we fight like this.
my dearest angry bro, we are only pakistanis, and we must stick to it. we have made a mistake once, (Dec 1971) and we should not repeat that.
Here, i give you my word, i will remain loyal to Pakistan forever and i will never be dishonest. i am sure all of you would do this too, or atleast would make right decisions! hope you would be satisfied by now!
Old Friday, February 16, 2007

Amir Shafique is on a distinguished road

A humble advice to to all my Baluch brothers...please for GOD sake acquire quality education..there are many Balochis who can move out of their province and attend quality Schools and universities but opt to remian home when it really matters.....you people got to help your ownself...dont expect any other province to come for the rescue........Punjabis were never born educated..they strived for it....(though i agree that the opportunities for them were more).........join the civil services and change your fate....these sardars are not going to do anything for you in the assemblies......probably the positive effects of Gawadar port will trickle down to the common man and open new avenues for you....(though right now it is the elite benefitting the most)....the solution to your problems is education at par with other Pakistani circles...........comon buckup!