Saturday, April 27, 2024
06:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 18, 2013

Arooje Nasir is on a distinguished road
Default Musharaf drama

hey guys what you think about whole scenario going on.... court has ordered o arrest Musharaf but his personal securiy people took him away from he court....

now question is elections will be conduced or not?
or there will be martial law now..... Pakistan is facing so many problems at a time ... democracy will continue to survive or not??????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arooje Nasir For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Friday, April 19, 2013), green forester (Monday, April 29, 2013), MAIMOONA RASHID (Thursday, April 18, 2013)
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooje Nasir View Post
hey guys what you think about whole scenario going on.... court has ordered o arrest Musharaf but his personal securiy people took him away from he court....

or there will be martial law now..... Pakistan is facing so many problems at a time ... democracy will continue to survive or not??????
I don't think Martial law has any chance to come in , Musharaf is reaping what he had sowed in the past, I would say one thing why we have forgotten other team members who did rule on pakistan with musharaf, say it Q-league, SHOKAT AZIZ, MQM and other people who supported musharaf in his every action he took.

this is not fair that you may punish one culprit ignoring other accomplices.
I am not defending Musharaf, I opine that BIG crocodiles like Shokat aziz and others who had come like to making money and then vanished.
I am optimist. broken democracy will go on.. it will definitely take us a long to strengthen our political system/democracy.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: adding stuff
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zaheer Qadri For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Sunday, April 21, 2013), idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013), MAIMOONA RASHID (Thursday, April 18, 2013), Mehak sanam (Thursday, April 18, 2013), Roysaadi (Tuesday, April 30, 2013), tariqbillal (Thursday, April 18, 2013)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooje Nasir View Post

Each time fearing a Martial Law shows the extent of trauma our nation has suffered due to the long lasting effects of illicit regimes of dictators. I don't think so there is any chance for Martial law. And I am afraid if it happens it would be the end of the time for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
I don't think Martial law has any chance to come in , Musharaf is reaping what he had sowed in the past, I would say one thing why we have forgotten other team members who did rule on pakistan with musharaf, say it Q-league, SHOKAT AZIZ, MQM and other people who supported musharaf in his every action he took.

this is not fair that you may punish one culprit ignoring other accomplices.
I am not defending Musharaf, I opine that BIG crocodiles like Shokat aziz and others who had come like to making money and then vanished.
It would be a dream Pakistan if all wrong-doers are brought to book. But it can not be an argument to save Musharaf form his fate. If a siiting PM can be hanged, other cab be convicted, then why can't an ex-army chief be jailed for his crimes?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Sunday, April 21, 2013), idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013)
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
It would be a dream Pakistan if all wrong-doers are brought to book. But it can not be an argument to save Musharaf form his fate. If a siiting PM can be hanged, other cab be convicted, then why can't an ex-army chief be jailed for his crimes?
Of course, my point of view is that all companions who supported till last day of his government should also be paid in the same coin.
Syeda Bukhari (Friday, April 19, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No.  10449

Mehroz Ahmed is on a distinguished road

Its good to punish the wrong doer but in opinion Musharraf should have been granted bail for now but dealt with iron hands after the elections and establishment of a democratic government.
Its really vital to focus on elections at the moment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehroz Ahmed For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013), Waqas77 (Sunday, April 21, 2013)

chemali2012 is on a distinguished road

I think our nation is fed up from such a flawed system. We need change not only in people but change of this system. It has totally been failed. Lets try something else than democracy.

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Was general
kayani not there when Musharraf was
making decisions?ofcourse he was...this
very cheif justice took oath from
musharraf... why the graves of those all
military dictators who had broken the
constitution are not being digg? is
musharraf the only traitor??? if it is so then
nawaz sharif had attacked supreme
court;why that case cannot be reopen?? This case can open a Pandora box seizing our whole history. I am not defending Musharraf. but only one person don't run a government nor makes decisions;all things are performed by consensus gentium.
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013), sadam gurmani (Friday, April 19, 2013), sonia5 (Monday, April 22, 2013)

Mir Sayed is on a distinguished road

Our beloved chief justice also supported Musharaf in all actions. Now my Q is about CJ that whether article 6 is not apply on him?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mir Sayed For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013), sonia5 (Monday, April 22, 2013)

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemali2012 View Post
I think our nation is fed up from such a flawed system. We need change not only in people but change of this system. It has totally been failed. Lets try something else than democracy.
There has never been any replacement for democracy. The actual need of the hour is to disinfect it from the contaminated so called politicians and bring the actuall democracy into performace. Democracy is the name of a social culture rather than mare repetition of electoral process,though its essentiality cannot be denied. Democracy can only be permeated into the blood of the society if we elect the right person ignoring all racism,family political mafia etc.
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013)

iranibilly is on a distinguished road
Default DEMOCRACY in Pakistan, a dream.

We managed to survive in past five years, so it is proved that there cannot be an END time for us. Such democracy, as we have seen in past five years, is worst than marshal law. Our misfortune is that we are surrounded by very corrupt, selfish, land lord and merciless leadership; therefore, the word democracy does not suit us. A poor man has nothing to eat, wear and live; Does he wish for another democratic government or another MUSHARAF?
The Following User Says Thank You to iranibilly For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, April 19, 2013)