Monday, April 29, 2024
09:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 09, 2013

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about
Default abduction of Ali Haider shah Gilani

kidnapping occurred on Multan's Matti-Tal road. his personal secretary Mohiuddin killed. it is a mournful tragedy for the people of Pakistan. in this time when election is after one day and happening of such tragedies show that election is going bad to worst, many people killed, a lot of election offices of secular parties attacked in different areas of country. now what you people think. this tragedy will affect on election? as Ali Musa Giline said " I will not allow elections to be held in my constituency at any cost. My brother is gone, how can I let polls take place in Multan,""

May Allah bless him with his blessings, and please pray for Ali haider shah

stay blessed
idealsome (Friday, May 10, 2013), sarang ali shaikh (Friday, May 10, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Roll no 12656

khalid hanif is on a distinguished road

There are various heinous elements which are apt to sabotage the election process.Why this election has become such a hard pill to swallow?But Insha Allah election will be held peacefully and calmly.
mahnoor fatima (Tuesday, July 09, 2013)

RajSR is on a distinguished road
Default Drama 100%

it's a drama costing life of a poor security person. soon he'll be recovered again at the expense of poor people lives. they are just making fool of idiot masses.
dms664 (Friday, May 10, 2013)

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

As far as my thinking is concerned, It's an extra way to gain sympathy votes from Public because these kind of political parties know that they cannot make the Public fool again and again. He will be recovered soon but We really don't know whether He will be recovered before elections or after the elections. If you use your mind, this act will increase the amount of vote for Pakistan Peoples Party in Multan. Let's see what happens.
dms664 (Friday, May 10, 2013)
Old Friday, May 10, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

I cannot guarantee whether it is drama or a real incident, however I would like to give my opinion on Ali Musa Gillani's reaction; being a brother his reaction is natural no doubt about it, but being a civilized citizen of Pakistan and respected member of one of the biggest political party of Pakistan he should not have/had given this statement.

Our sincere sympathies are with Gillani family and I hope Ali Haider soon be returned/recovered safely. No one has the authority to challenge the writ of state by saying that they will not let the election to be held in specific area whatever their grief is.............. the statement was I would say rather unintentional and natural reaction and he might realise it soon or he might already have realised the error in his statement.

If such a respected political family/figure react like this then how can we expect a common man to behave in civilized manner and according to the law under stressed situation???

May ALLAH keep our homeland safe and may the elections on 11 May be held successfully and peacefully. Aamin!
Old Friday, May 10, 2013

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajSR View Post
it's a drama costing life of a poor security person. soon he'll be recovered again at the expense of poor people lives. they are just making fool of idiot masses.
how do you know ?
Old Friday, May 10, 2013
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Indeed its a heinous act by those who don't want us to elect our representative government. Few days earlier some youngsters were caught red handed near Multan Press Club. They were pasting posters threatening they will not let those candidates win they don't want to win. This abduction seems chaining back to it. I don't think its a drama as now Army is involved in it. Ex PM Gillani has requested ISI to help finding his son. Moreover people are not at all moved by sympathy so PPP will not get any benefit from this situation. Being a student of politics I can state that the position of Gillani family is politically secure in Multan. They have high chances to win despite the allegations of bad governance. If PML-N and PTI had favoured the making of Saraiki Sooba then PPP would have drowned in this election.. But the ground reality is somewhat different.
Keeping politics aside Ali Haider no matter he is the son of ex PM; is the son of an aggrieved mother. May Allah keep him safe for the sake of his mother. And may Allah give patience and peace to the families of those killed in this sad incident.
alihashmatkhoso (Friday, May 10, 2013), Tassawur (Saturday, May 11, 2013)
Old Friday, May 10, 2013
46th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 105

megamind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
As far as my thinking is concerned, It's an extra way to gain sympathy votes from Public because these kind of political parties know that they cannot make the Public fool again and again. He will be recovered soon but We really don't know whether He will be recovered before elections or after the elections. If you use your mind, this act will increase the amount of vote for Pakistan Peoples Party in Multan. Let's see what happens.
Brother you are simply implying that what has been happening to anp,mqm and PPP is merely a drama.
Think before u speak
The Following User Says Thank You to megamind For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Saturday, May 11, 2013)
Old Saturday, May 11, 2013

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamind View Post
Brother you are simply implying that what has been happening to anp,mqm and PPP is merely a drama.
Think before u speak
Sorry but I think you haven't read my reply properly Sir. I said that "as far as my thinking is concerned". So according to this, I don't need ones permission to give my personal opinion.
I don't want to get myself into any political debate right now. MQM is guilty & I can assure you that but as for ANP, i don't know.
As far as PPP is concerned, Read my above post again and think how they are using their minds quite effectively by using others life. You will know soon enough
Old Saturday, May 11, 2013

tazimchaudhary is on a distinguished road

jitna bra admi us ka utna e bra ghussa......if the son of some poor die or kidnapped what he can do he might beet his wife or break the utensils of his home .but when the son of a elite person is kidnapped he is ready to break the country. if gillani's son is really kidnapped than it is really good. because when ever this kind of incident happened to some poor man these leaders only say that " Hum Is ki Shadeed MUZAMAT karty hain" but what is MUZAMAT they don't even define.Now Gillani will realized that if the word MUZAMAT is enough to combat the sorrow of a poor father???????????????