Friday, May 03, 2024
06:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 23, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road

yes i believe leadership matters.i can argue by citing what we have seen in last five years.we all know president zardari handled the govt affairs throughout the five years regime of ppp not as president of state but as party head.

In an interview,parvaiz khattak has accepted not he but all members who won elections contesting from pti's forum were owe to imran khan.Had they not contested from pti 's forum they would have lost their seats.

khattak knows better his position is due to pti and he will have to follow his leadership in any case to be on safer side.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to nazii For This Useful Post:
Syeda Bukhari (Thursday, May 23, 2013)
Old Thursday, May 23, 2013
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
No not "only" leadership matters but it surely matters more than you believe.
Hahah. Good reply, perhaps you are a bit diplomatic here. I like your reply. It is a nice discussion

Let me remind you that you have not yet convinced me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazii View Post
president zardari handled the govt affairs throughout the five years regime of ppp not as president of state but as party head.
Kindly help me to understand this more.

Quote:
Had they not contested from pti 's forum they would have lost their seats.
That means he is just there to fill the seat or be in power again.
Why would he have lost as he was an honest and capable person??
Old Friday, May 24, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotam View Post
Hahah. Good reply, perhaps you are a bit diplomatic here. I like your reply. It is a nice discussion

Let me remind you that you have not yet convinced me.
No I am not being diplomatic i wrote that "Not only leadership matters" for the sake that every effort is coordinated effort in team work but to me leadership matters more than 90%. If people have true leader they can make Pakistan means can do what cannot be believed. If a leader is honest, sincere and accountable how a person under his control can go for corruption? If you are an honest leader will you allow a person under you to go for corruption? Never! Same is what i wanted to say even if we assume what you say that Pervaiz Khattak is not an honest person I believe Imran Khan will not allow him to go for any bad practice. To keep strict eye on workers depends on leaders. Excellent leadership can accomplish what eyes cannot see. There is example of Quaid e Azam do you think Pakistan was so easy to achieve? No but when people got together under a dynamic leadership they sacrificed even their lives but accomplished what they had been longing for. Mahthir Mohammad, Tayyip Erdogan are among those leaders who gave their country men a new life. Achi leadership ho na to baray baray corrupt log bhi sedhe ho jaaty hain aur jab logon ko aik sincere leader milay na to woh apni zindgi ka nazrana deny sy bhi nahi katrate. I believe in vision and leadership qualities of Imran Khan and I think he will never allow any person to be unfair. Let the time reveal the truth.
Regards!
Gotam (Monday, May 27, 2013), nazii (Friday, May 24, 2013)
Old Friday, May 24, 2013

nazii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kindly help me to understand this more.

That means he is just there to fill the seat or be in power again.
Why would he have lost as he was an honest and capable person??
I think president of pakistan has nothing to do with financial matters of the country in the most cases.now, during election compaign whenever Mian brothers and imran khan targeted ppp,they criticized asif zardari for his wrong policies and for corrupt practices of previous govt.did they target president of pakistan or head of ppp??.of course head of ppp.because they knew that Gilanis Rajas Makhdoms and many others were just puppets who were dancing on the signals of the player who was behind the scene..

Do you think Pakistani politics has become mature enough that candidates will contest and will win on the basis of their honesty and capability?How many in recent general elections,will you name few?
Old Monday, May 27, 2013
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If you are an honest leader will you allow a person under you to go for corruption? Never!
Thank you for answering this personal and difficult question.

Quote:
Let the time reveal the truth.
So we will come to this discussion again in the future and I hope your optimistic words will win it.

Regards,

Quote:
I think president of pakistan has nothing to do with financial matters of the country in the most cases.now, during election compaign whenever Mian brothers and imran khan targeted ppp,they criticized asif zardari for his wrong policies and for corrupt practices of previous govt.did they target president of pakistan or head of ppp??.of course head of ppp.because they knew that Gilanis Rajas Makhdoms and many others were just puppets who were dancing on the signals of the player who was behind the scene..
I am sorry?

Quote:
Do you think Pakistani politics has become mature enough that candidates will contest and will win on the basis of their honesty and capability?How many in recent general elections,will you name few?
You mean to say that all are corrupt then?
Old Monday, May 27, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So we will come to this discussion again in the future and I hope your optimistic words will win it.
IN SHAA ALLAH, I am hoping so.

Quote:
Thank you for answering this personal and difficult question.
Discussion is meant for discussion not taunting.
Old Wednesday, May 29, 2013
E M P O W E R

Quote:
Discussion is meant for discussion not taunting.

I never meant what you have conceived.
Old Monday, June 03, 2013

Huma Maqbool is on a distinguished road

Indeed there is "do or die" situation in kpk but this is the time for a little bit wait and must give some time to new elected govt by our votes. if we start criticize at initial journey of way to success (IN SHA ALLAH) it would demoralize the persons who want change and hope for better.
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
What do you think about pti wether will deliver or not in kpk with pervaiz khattek as people inside pti don't like him and do u people think that it was nawaz sharif trick to allow imran khan to make govt in kpk because he knows kpk is hell for political parties those who enter in it will never return back like Anp,pppp.what will imran khan do in kpk??????
Tsunami has been wisely(political wisdom :P) turned towards KPK by Mian Sahab. MY dear now there will be an understanding between IK and Mian Sahb. IK won't trouble Mian Sahb in centre and Mian Sahb will reciprocrate in KPK. A hint of bargain we have seen on Lahore protest issue. Mian Sahb did not accept Molana's offer of making coalition govt in KPK and he let IK open there. In return IK did not pursue re-election campaign further. Its politics my dear IK will not die neither do. He will survive as did old parties.

remikhan is on a distinguished road

Although all of us very aware from the current situation of the kpk that previous government made this province not less them hell. but there are still space for PTI (Imran Khan) that they make it heaven for the people. as well as concern of pervez khatak he is an experienced player and he knows how to deliver. So lets hope for the best. & once PTI bring a real change in KPK den no one can stop him to bring change in Pakistan.