Friday, May 03, 2024
07:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 11, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default France bans the burqa

France bans the burqaAFP News – Mon, Apr 11, 2011 10:11 AM SGT

France -- home to Europe's biggest Muslim population -- on Monday officially banned women from wearing full-face veils in public places.

Discuss the concept of veil and freedom of woman from Islamic point of view while analyzing the law against veil in France.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Very good decision by French government.Full veiled woman can become a security threat.I mean imagine yourself as a European and then you will realize how it feels to have people like these around you.Simply scary of course.You never know who is behind the veil.And look at these women.Roaming around Eiffel Tower with full black veil n even with gloves.Ridiculous obviously.Its the country of Europeans not of Muslims and they can do any thing.If we can't allow skimpily clad women here in the same way NO PLACE FOR VEIL IN FRANCE.Its quite realistic approach.don't drag religion in every thing.You people should know that in Europe there is a huge security risk.They are scared and I think religion is not a thing being attacked here.You have to respect the culture of your adopted country.

But yes there should be no ban on Scarf,Bandana etc.

regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Shafique Malik (Friday, April 15, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Here is how attempted this question in exam:

Islam main hijab kaa nazriyah yeh hai ke aurat ko aisa andaaz apnana chahiye ke jis se kisi "beemar" kee tabeeat na machal jaaye (this concept of "beemar" and "tabeeat na machal jaaye" is in translation of a quranic aayat, but I couldn't remember the aayat ). Hijab ke nazriyeh main sirf niqab hee nahin aata, balke chaal dhaal, baat karne kaa andaaz waghera matlab her woh cheez aati hai jis se koi "beemar" kisi aurat se taaluq bana sakta hai. haalanke niqab hijab kaa aik ihim juz hai, aur france jaise "beemar" muashre main to is kee ihmiyat aur bhi barh jaati hai, laikin niqab hijab kaa wahid juz nahin hai. choonke france main aik islami muashra nahin hai aur na wahan islami hukoomat hai, is liye hamain aur france main rehne waale musalmanoon ko niqaab pe pabandi pe sabar karna chahiye aur hijab ke baqaya juzyat ko poora karna chahiye, jin pe koi hukoomat pabandi nahin laga sakti.. .
Old Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
Very good decision by French government.Full veiled woman can become a security threat.I mean imagine yourself as a European and then you will realize how it feels to have people like these around you.Simply scary of course.You never know who is behind the veil.And look at these women.Roaming around Eiffel Tower with full black veil n even with gloves.Ridiculous obviously.Its the country of Europeans not of Muslims and they can do any thing.If we can't allow skimpily clad women here in the same way NO PLACE FOR VEIL IN FRANCE.Its quite realistic approach.don't drag religion in every thing.You people should know that in Europe there is a huge security risk.They are scared and I think religion is not a thing being attacked here.You have to respect the culture of your adopted country.

regards.
Hokhyara jenai ye.

And I agree. Their country, their laws. We kill people for blasphemy, they ban the veil. Our country, our laws.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default i attempted like that,

Burqa or veil was not customary before revelation of islam.the muslims womens were ridiculed and taunted by Kufars and when prosecuted,they replied ;as they were not able to distinguished as muslims or kafirs.
The "universal opiner" the great person Hazrat umar (R.A) expressed his apprehensions."muslims women should be veiled"
Allah almighty so much admired and in admiration he revelated Surah Ahzab...
And examplied "Ahal bait"
Their punishment and reward annouced double to common man.
Than i came to france:

france is a democratic republic and in its legislation it has freedom to each and every sect.president Nicholas sarzoki concerned due to facts(i discuss in detail but here pinpointing them)

1.population change
as their head announced france will change into islamic republic.
To control population the rate should be under one %.
But muslims adherence to islamic scripture and injunctions is major cause to restrain liberal elements.
2.migration pull, and muslim pouplace.
3.muslim awareness and hibernation swayed
4.muslims folkways and mores attraction.
5.islam superseding christianty.
6.jails,muslims and islam.
7.eurobia.

Women and veil.
Importance..
1.women as a binding force to family institutiön
2.stop evils if veiled
3.child abuse and depression addressed.
4.sexual revolution in europe.

Concerns.
Hilary clinton . Qute and concerns.
Undemocratic measure.
Two fold policy.
And so on
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

regards.
If it is scary to them, they should get used to it, accept it as a religious norm! it means that nation is yet not so groomed to accept the diversity in religious practices!

Freedom to practice the religion! huh! here is revealed the so-called FREEDOM 'bestowed' by these goras to the expats!

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
If it is scary to them, they should get used to it, accept it as a religious norm! it means that nation is yet not so groomed to accept the diversity in religious practices!

Freedom to practice the religion! huh! here is revealed the so-called FREEDOM 'bestowed' by these goras to the expats!
yes its a remarkable diversity but dear a woman with veil could become a cause of concern.They are allowing freedom of religion that's why France has the highest number of Muslims in entire Europe.The basic threat is of security.You must have heard the name of black widows of caucasus region of Russia frequently indulging in terror attacks.They wear black head to toe burqa's.and have made it a sign of terror instead of religion or modesty.

We are in the habit of bashing gora's.its time for us to grow n stop riduculing their every attempt to safeguard themselves.Its their country n they have every right to implement what they like.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Armghaan (Friday, April 15, 2011)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default @gulrukh.

dear sister,
I did not want to over empasise my opinion but want to universal.
I am sorry of myself and world that created so much distinctions. And naive mind can.'t understan political conspiracies.I fouand paradox in your satement as on one side you are promoter of ironical-democracy and on the other hand i found futility of argument.muslims women become victim of identity and diasporatic problems.
According to iqbal,

"the system counts man,not standards"
justify statement why france did not ban nude paintings and naked euros and muslims.

bear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yes its a remarkable diversity but dear a woman with veil could become a cause of concern.They are allowing freedom of religion that's why France has the highest number of Muslims in entire Europe.The basic threat is of security.You must have heard the name of black widows of caucasus region of Russia frequently indulging in terror attacks.They wear black head to toe burqa's.and have made it a sign of terror instead of religion or modesty.

We are in the habit of bashing gora's.its time for us to grow n stop riduculing their every attempt to safeguard themselves.Its their country n they have every right to implement what they like.

well said gulrukh

mujhe khud bhi burqa pooosh khawteen say booooooooohat ziyada dar lagta tha bachpan main
in my childhood i used to hold my mom's hand firmly whenever a women in burqa came across me in a public place .
and nowadays i see women use it 40 percent (4 out of 10 ) to hide their identity from society . many evils are also covered behind the veil .
i think burqa must be banned here in Pakistan too .

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
dear sister,
I did not want to over empasise my opinion but want to universal.
I am sorry of myself and world that created so much distinctions. And naive mind can.'t understan political conspiracies.I fouand paradox in your satement as on one side you are promoter of ironical-democracy and on the other hand i found futility of argument.muslims women become victim of identity and diasporatic problems.
According to iqbal,

"the system counts man,not standards"
justify statement why france did not ban nude paintings and naked euros and muslims.

Sadia, before you set the Red Mosque Brigade after me, here are some ground realities:

Only 1900 out of France's estimated 3 million Muslim women wear the face-covering veil. That's 0.06% of France's total female Muslim population. That number is negligible.

Secondly, covering the face in public places is actually what has been deemed a crime because it is a security risk. A woman clad in jeans who hides her face completely will also be fined 150 Euros.

Lastly, the burkha is not banned and neither are scarves and other forms of Middle-Eastern dress. The only restriction is on hiding the entire face.

It's unnatural to hide your face. Your expressions have a language of their own and that's how we humans have evolved - we look at faces and understand a lot of things about the person we're talking to. Hiding the face is a very ghastly and ancient practice that serves no purpose whatsoever.

Here's something about this bill that even you might find positive:

Quote:
Men who force their wives or daughters to cover themselves face stiffer penalties of up to 30,000 euros and a one-year jail term.
Source

At the very end, I'd just like to mention that in Pakistan, you can be brutally murdered for merely your words, if you're a homosexual, you're condemned to death, if you change your religion, you're condemned to death, if you're an Ahmedi and you call your place of worship a mosque, you will be sent to jail, etc, etc. We have so many problems here, why are we focusing on an issue that will affect only 0.03% of France's Muslim population while 99.97% of French Muslims will not be affected by this law in any way or form?