Saturday, May 11, 2024
02:17 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mutu is on a distinguished road

Again, i would say that do not believe in these conspiracy theories.Rather than being skeptical about OBL's death,we should be celebrating on his death.
And regarding foreign elements, we have always been blaming for the attacks on INDIA,ISRAEL,AMERICA which have been claimed by TTP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mutu For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Sunday, June 30, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayma qaiser View Post
first of all, why are you getting frenzied irtika???
this is merely a discussion and we are all giving our point of views so no need to get burst out!
now regards your questions, you are just putting questions and if i am not mistaken you even don't have these answers...
how osama bin ladin got our passport???? that is a most foolish question i ever heard!!!!
afghan activists or militants or terrorists, how they got our passport? everybody knows the answers! these people enter in our territory with the connivance of some high elites certainly....

foreign elements????
yes osama violate our sovereignty and he is a terrorist not a super hero! and who knows he is dead or alive... still there are so many coverts and unfolds regarding this story and we cannot evaluate the mishap of the whole scenario....
Welcome back after huge break thank God you have come with some answer..!!
Well i m not burt at all, if you think that then you will find otherwise i did not say you anything but replied what you said ok. no personal jugdements..!!
dear i just want to know why you skip my questions and bring other things like lal masjid which has nothing to do with this topic......!!

Well i just wanted to say that if USAMA bin ladin can hide here and enjoy there then everyone can. So super powers will use sophesticated machines to capture the top terrorist which we can not..!
I said why no hue and cry when usama bin ladin is cross our borders and why just drone attacks?? if you are taking it wrong then i m sorry you will keep take it wrong and i will keep making you think wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu View Post
Again, i would say that do not believe in these conspiracy theories.Rather than being skeptical about OBL's death,we should be celebrating on his death.
And regarding foreign elements, we have always been blaming for the attacks on INDIA,ISRAEL,AMERICA which have been claimed by TTP.
You are right sadly it happens only in our country

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Irtika For This Useful Post:
Mutu (Sunday, June 30, 2013)

I also second IRTIKA.Why media,civil societies and political leaders raise hue and cry over drone attacks only?Why do the ignore the suicide attacks,targeted killings by TTP and their allies?
Irtika (Sunday, June 30, 2013)

AsadAhmed is on a distinguished road

Our politicians can only blame foreign agencies being involved in these kinds of terrorist activities, Nothing else we can expect from them.
They can only condemn these attacks or take the notice but do nothing.
unless there is an integrated and effective counter terrorism policy pakistan can not get rid of these violent activities.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AsadAhmed For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Sunday, June 30, 2013), Mutu (Sunday, June 30, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadAhmed View Post
Our politicians can only blame foreign agencies being involved in these kinds of terrorist activities, Nothing else we can expect from them.
They can only condemn these attacks or take the notice but do nothing.
unless there is an integrated and effective counter terrorism policy pakistan can not get rid of these violent activities.
I thank you for this useful post..!! only few condemn the daily attacks but dnt even take a minute in doing so when terrorists do this. Most of the people have soft corner for the terrorists which is unfortunate. We have suffered a lot and still are suffering.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also second IRTIKA.Why media,civil societies and political leaders raise hue and cry over drone attacks only?Why do the ignore the suicide attacks,targeted killings by TTP and their allies?
because it is a paradoxical argumentation, there are people who think drone attacks are causing suicide attacks hence stopping drone attacks will also stop suicide attacks; and there are also people who think suicide attacks (i.e. extremism) are causing drone attacks and defeating jihadists will stop the drone attacks, this is basically a confrontation between liberal and conservative mindsets at national level and the common man has become paranoid from no strategic action by the state due to arguments and counter arguments because at the end of the day it is he who is being killed by both . For a state drone attacks are seen as foreign aggression and militancy is seen as rebellion, as a nation Pakistan has become deluded with paradoxical argumentation .
Irtika (Monday, July 01, 2013), Mutu (Monday, July 01, 2013)
Old Monday, July 01, 2013

But this state of confusion has helped the extremist forces.(TTP and their allies)Extremism has led to divisions among political parties which has created hurdles in developing an effective counter-terrorism strategy.And conservative political parties are supporting their cause which has provided legitimacy to the terrorist acts.We seldom hear liberal class raising their voices against this menace,as it risks their own lives too
Irtika (Monday, July 01, 2013)

Yesterday again various innocent people are killed by the terrorists but no one is condemning it.!! are they not innocent pakistanis??? or they are not human??
in this year only 2500 people are killed in pakistan but we just count the killing through drone attacks
Strange we are.
Mutu (Monday, July 01, 2013)

Now again,Israel,America and India will be blamed.conservative political parties will be protecting Taliban.and instead of supporting drone attacks,people will speak more vehemently against drone attacks.i wish our civilian and military leaders realize that military operation is the best and the inevitable solution.

Quote:
Now again,Israel,America and India will be blamed.conservative political parties will be protecting Taliban.and instead of supporting drone attacks,people will speak more vehemently against drone attacks.i wish our civilian and military leaders realize that military operation is the best and the inevitable solution.
It is very high time to act against these terrorists. They are not strong enough from our will power. If we will take action against them then world will be us in destroying them. As British PM said, we have to diminsh them as they are destroying our everything. From good image to economy we have suffered a lot and still are suffering.
The political parties are not against them because these parties has not yet suffered. But it is not about the party it is about the peace and prosperty of pakistan.