Saturday, May 04, 2024
06:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 05, 2013

aniqa hashmi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maqsood1981@ Its not about being patriotic or traitor its about maturity and immaturity!

i dont think that its a matter of maturity or immaturity. in my view media is already playing very smartly!!!!!!

tajmeer will become famous soon enough

I think now it is time to play a responsible role by media and Pakistani people because now it is time of media war because now a days foreign countries put pressure on other countries through their media and take advantage of their weakness through media. Media should be mature now because they have already take long time playing with Pakistani people. Now this should be stop and media should play a positive role to promote Pakistan's interest Internationally and nationally.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniqa hashmi View Post
erm......... bilal hussain than what will you say about GEO's education promoting clips ZARA SOCHIYE..........and ALIF BAY PE py yaqeen etc....
Zara Sochiye: Its content is good as it tells us about our ancestors and their accomplishments, good thing must be taken no matter where it is coming from, however don't overlook the fact that media is a business not a charity, everything they do is for commericial purposes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
O yes , you have agreed that people and media both of them are responsible . But , i cannot digest this idea if everyone starts blaming other persons , other institutions , other people . At first we are judge of ourselves , then Allah is judge of others . Yes , we can give a opinion that may be some media persons are not doing upto the mark but making a judgement that media is corrupt , i simply cannot digest this idea as a whole .

At the end i donot think you understood my post completely . It was not about that what people think , media will show it . It is about that what people watches . Then , people give the rankings and show becomes hit . If i watch Junaid Jamshed's show and you are watching Amir Liaquat then after show they will come to know what was the demand .

And , about Ajmal kisaab , are you sure that he was not Indian agent ? . Are you sure that Ajmal Kisaab exists . Are you damn sure about Ajmal Kisaab video to be true in which he was saying something about Bhagwaan . It is a media which is showing to everything to make your opinion , they want to get your feedback then on the basis of your feedback they will continue with their work . At the end , Hamid Mir showed that Zaid Hamid is corrupt one , on the other side Zaid Hamid has got these views about media that media is not working properly . So , should i trust Zaid Hamid or Hamid Mir ? , when both of them have got a controversial personality , surely i will make a opinion on the basis of my perseptions or on the other side i will not make any opinion because believing on controversial people is not better for us .
Brother you have got completely off the mark, always hit the bull's eye.....
Simple is that, the people don't want to watch something nor do they demand that show us that particular thing...simple is logic.....If someone gives you to taste a dish that you had not even heard before, you taste it and like it a lot.....Does it mean that you had demanded that dish? Not at all, similarly if they start showing something and people like it too much then it does not mean that people had demanded that, it simply means first they show us, not people ask for something.....Simple.....You wasted your energy on the argument but missed the spirit of my argument..hope noe this eaxmple will clear it...

Quote:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Amir Liaquat's show and Taher shah : That was a public demand brother , just answer me that dont you know who Tahir Shah is ? . His video has got that much hits , every one knows him , so we cannot say that inviting him was wrong . This is what public wants to see , if Amir Liaquat Hussain's show is still being aired after that scandal and you yourself have seen it , so it means that you have watched his show and you demand it . There may be any reason for this that you liked it or not , but you watched the show of Tahir Shah .
Everyone watching that post kindly tell me whether you asked Aamir Liaqat to call and insult Taher Shah? I have not.....and as far as he show is still being aired is concerned, brother after Ghalib clip and other craps, he is still coming on T.V, if its show is still being aired then it simply means he is shameless.....brother i have notwatched his show and nor do i demand, kindly let me remain away from such crap....

Quote:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]People Ask them to play their choice :
Quote:
Media works on people demand . And , ratings are not judged by some groups of people but by whole country's response . When a single Turkish play was aired , people watched it and gave it a good rating . Due to this reason now there are number of foreign plays being shown . So , actually people are asking them to play theri selected choice .

Did anynody know here there are Turkish dramas? Again it is the Media who showed that crap, if they did not show it at first place, would people like it?

Quote:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]If we are responsible and patrioric then media is so : O yes , you have agreed that people and media both of them are responsible . But , i cannot digest this idea if everyone starts blaming other persons , other institutions , other people . At first we are judge of ourselves , then Allah is judge of others . Yes , we can give a opinion that may be some media persons are not doing upto the mark but making a judgement that media is corrupt , i simply cannot digest this idea as a whole .
where i have agreed that people and media both are Responsible? Brother you have merged my post with Junaid's post, use the forum options and the Tags correctly, otherwise you will get mislead....

You peception was not clear about my post : My post was not totally on public demands , i just said that being patriotic is something more important to ourself , if media is not patriotic then it is showing us .
At the end i donot think you understood my post completely . It was not about that what people think , media will show it . It is about that what people watches . Then , people give the rankings and show becomes hit . If i watch Junaid Jamshed's show and you are watching Amir Liaquat then after show they will come to know what was the demand .

Quote:
Ajmal Kisaab's idea : And , about Ajmal kisaab , are you sure that he was not Indian agent ? . Are you sure that Ajmal Kisaab exists . Are you damn sure about Ajmal Kisaab video to be true in which he was saying something about Bhagwaan . It is a media which is showing to everything to make your opinion , they want to get your feedback then on the basis of your feedback they will continue with their work . At the end , Hamid Mir showed that Zaid Hamid is corrupt one , on the other side Zaid Hamid has got these views about media that media is not working properly . So , should i trust Zaid Hamid or Hamid Mir ? , when both of them have got a controversial personality , surely i will make a opinion on the basis of my perseptions or on the other side i will not make any opinion because believing on controversial people is not better for us .
Brother I do not need to watch the news and listen to that media, i have my own insight and perspicacity to analyze and decide what is true or what is not.....Depend on the media are the people who don't have an opinion of their own...

Quote:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]My post was to the topic , i was not argumenting and criticizing any person's stance , but was just percieving a whole context .

Regards .
No brother, I don't think you were Argumenting, you were Arguing Stay Blessed...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
tajmeer (Monday, August 05, 2013)

farhanfani is on a distinguished road
Default our media

Media is a source to create sense of promotion among people. Let me tell u an interesting story there was an American soldier deployed in Iraq war and eventually he got leave and went home, there he switched on telly and CNN channel was on the screen and news was running Iraqi streets are calm now, he was shocked and asked her wife this all u have been listening since I m there she said yes and thas why I was relaxed that u would be fine there, he took his head in his hand and said we r tired of picking dead bodies of our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and this wt all showing our media correction an American media. I never be able to see the real face of India if I would have never seen the movie slum dog millionaire, their life style, downtrodden, street crime, sexism all the overt facts were highlighted in that movie. Now its my turn our media the Pakistani media seems a vendetta is running among the channels, starting from geo I don’t know who the hell was he who named it geo and the slogan her pal geo and I never seen any lively news in that, yes they have a segment geo entertainment and geo khushkhabri in which both news would be from our neighbors, talking about Turkish dramas entirely glamorized, modified 180 deg against the quotidian life style of a muslim culture and the costume they use seems the models running on the ramp of Victoria secret. So my friends if I conclude wt all I talked about u will not a find a single plus point in that and all is about frustration, and negativity of my mind ingrained by our media, today I as being call myself literate, intellectual, and sensible is all talking out of my mind than what you talk about our illiterate percentage? This is our media sorry correction the PAKISTANI MEDIA?????????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farhanfani For This Useful Post:
aniqa hashmi (Monday, August 05, 2013), Bilal Hassan (Monday, August 05, 2013)

It is not only the media there is involvement of government also in this blackmailer media because what media is showing government departments as like PEMRA is doing nothing about them why? Why government is still silent in the case of MUMBAI ATTACKS AND AJMAL KASAB?. On the other hand people also responsible because they watch these programs and due to this they got promotion and next time they become more popular and they spend more on this kind of programs. Here in Pakistan if something is wrong people adopt it very quickly and easily but if anything is good and right for them they adopt it very late and very difficult, if you tell any one to offer prayer regularly that is difficult for him but if u tell him lets go to cinema that is very easy and they will be happy if you will offer them like that. As the same case with the media if some channels show good programs and useful for people they don't watch and change the channel and those who promoting only fashion and glamor so they give attention them very easily. We are judge of our ourselves so we can decide for ourselves what is good for us and what is bad for us. No one can betray us only if we want ourselves to be betray. Now it is time to decide whether we should watch progams of Amir Liaqat or not otherwise they will come next time with more spending and they will get more promotions and this will harm our society and Pakistan very badly.

what i notice is that media has both negitive and positive aspects. if channels are telecasting very bold and vulgar programs like fasion TV and etc then its bad but if media is telling about hidden realities about truth and showing the right way to live then its fine.
Old Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Maria Iqbal is on a distinguished road

Above patriotism and religiosity I believe, are human rights since religions too have been created for humanity.

A while back I was watching a video clip of that episode in which they were giving out a baby girl to a childless couple. It literally disgusted me. The girl will always be told by the society that she was a 'gifted' child. Also they have this trend of distributing Zakaat to their audiences during Ramadan transmissions as 'prizes'.

They could've done that in secret, then it would have been a charity / neiki.

farhanfani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniqa hashmi View Post
what i notice is that media has both negitive and positive aspects. if channels are telecasting very bold and vulgar programs like fasion TV and etc then its bad but if media is telling about hidden realities about truth and showing the right way to live then its fine.
@ aniqa hashmi if I m in a concerto and I paid 1000rps for a tkt and I jus listened one fav song of mine rest all the album was crap than I think I had a bad choice. So If in the emporium of channels a single channel is showing real hidden fact rest all are showing fabricated facts than I m sorry I m very much happy to be ignored, nd someone rightly said ignorance is blessing.

Media should form a policy for hiring HR in their channels because now a days media don't even go to any background investigation of a person for which they are going to hire and that's why people like Mubashir Luqman is also still working in media. As we all know the story of Mubashir Luqman when his video was leaked in social media. Why our media channel still offering him job. Media is playing a double game which was shown in that video,they are showing us something else and behind the wall they are doing something else. Also it is a prime responsibility of viewers that they should watch only those channels which have reliable and correct information about any issue because it is the viewers who can stops these blackmailers from showing fake things.

@farhanfani em not talking about a single channel em pointing out whole media. i myself listen music too but sometime time pakistani videos are too bold in dressings and dancing that cant be seen with parents or little ones. hope you'll know that and alike it em not saying that if single channel would show realities than it will be fine rather em uttering about whole media