Monday, April 29, 2024
10:32 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 19, 2013

tahira99 is on a distinguished road

that's the point which I wanted to highlight that weather may be mala is right but why west is so keen towards her only although they never take any of Palestinian's girl to their country for treatment ,or how can we forgot about our another SISTER Doc.Afia saddiqui .. what about her? or if we see towards the words of MALALA they were not as simple as we thought.. in her whole speech she just blamed Taliban for this n that why she not show the truth to the world that who made these Taliban.. people says that she is a volunteer & a activist child but I would say that if she sh took the responsibility of something then she have to see or show all the aspects just not the Taliban stuff....

Qaim abbas is on a distinguished road

she is nothing but Us Agent

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Reply to all who dnt appreciate malala..!!

Well i welcome the comments of all the people who have given their valuable comments. I m not really shocked the way people reacted, because this is what we are, this is what was written in article. But................

Why most of you think that malala should say this malala should not say this when you dnt respect here with heart??? for u she is nothing more than an ordinary girl. why do you expect from her that she should raise some issues.
If it is her responsiblity to raise issues then why some issues?? why not all the issues of pakistan why so much selectivity???

Why not the issue of Hazara mass killing?? why not the Mukhtara Mai?? why not the dicloser of Usama Bin Ladin?? Why not the massive corruption?? why not the attacks on polio teams????
It was nice of her that she presented us peace loving people, she did enough by saying that Pakistan is truely a democrative country. Is not his enough?? Is not nice of her that she did not talk about the issues of Pakistan??

For me she said what she thought is right. We dnt have any right to dictate her. She is not our leader, she is not one whom we have selected through votes. She is not the one who consumes our major portion of GDP.

You should demand all this from our own leaders, from Nawaz Shareef, From head of all the institutions.
And please be mature without anyone's approval drones can not be flied in our country.
If malala really not care about the children who are killed in drone attacks then we can not say that we care about them. How can we care about them?? we have thrown them under the fear of terrorists, we have not rit there.!!

chemali2012 is on a distinguished road
Question So Sad...

I consider it to be a war of Ideologies and Malala is an active member of this war. She has gone far away in this war of ideologies and so are her co-partners (US and UN), so you cannot expect things that do not favour their ideology or war. Never ever compare her with Aafia sidiqui, and If Malala is daughter of the nation then why she is getting so much fame from Jews and christians and all those bustards who are responsible for thousands of innocent lives throughout the Muslim world. Again i would repeat, war of ideologies and Clash of Civilizations.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default Be Neutral and Prudent

Dear all let us not entangle ourselves in whether She is topi drama or not, we must be rational towards it: Don't let yourself be taken in the maelstrom of emotions.

I support her cause but make me understand following logic:

Premise 1: Yahood o Nisara kabhi tumharay dost nhi ho skte.
Premise 2: Malala is being hosted by Britain and is apple of their eye.

Conclusion: Malala cannot be a sincere Muslim at least.

Dear all, first premise is True because it is the ayat of Quran e Pak.....
Second premise is in itself a reality as is self evident.....
The conclusion following from two True premises can never be False.....That is an established Logical concept.....

Britain honored Salman Rushdie in the very same way as she is Honoring Malala. He had commited grave blasphemy in his book.
They also honored and sponsored Mirza Ghulam Qadiani.....why don't they highlight the poor boy whose brother was slain in Madrassa of North Waziristan? He raised his voice but it was not heard, because he was not sponsered one.

__________________________________________________ __________

I am still unable to convince myself about her accomplishment, what exactly she has done? If she had raised voice against the brutality of Taliban and for the education of girls (as far as i know), those girls are still in that apocalyptic condition, what is she doing there? She must come back and hoist the flag she had carried and become the spearhead of their rights? A boy raised the voice against the massacre brought by a drone attack on a Madrasa in North Waziristan, 70 innocent children were mercilessly slain...They were just student of Hadith and Fiqa.....A brother of the lost ones raised voice against that brutality, no one paid heed to him, because he was not planted and sponsored.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Conclusion: She is just a damp squib, a mere planted seed to reap some fruits. The Americans after pressurizing Pak Army to launch offensive against Haqqani group but in vain, launched that Trojan.....I was amazed at hoardings in Lahore next day she was attacked asking Army to wipe off Haqqani network, while the base of operation of Haqqanis is not Swat and TTP had accepted the responsibility. Every one has the right of having independent opinion but this is what i understand.
isha saeed (Friday, July 19, 2013), tahira99 (Saturday, July 20, 2013)

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Why most of you think that malala should say this malala should not say this when you dnt respect here with heart??? for u she is nothing more than an ordinary girl. why do you expect from her that she should raise some issues.

I am not expecting anything from her, because she is not mature enough to talk about that all issues.

If it is her responsiblity to raise issues then why some issues?? why not all the issues of pakistan why so much selectivity???

who is saying that this is all her responsibility?

Why not the issue of Hazara mass killing?? why not the Mukhtara Mai??
Mukhtara Mai was also a drama... only to show that women is not safe in Pakistan nd need freedom etc.

why not the dicloser of Usama Bin Ladin?? Why not the massive corruption?? why not the attacks on polio teams????
It was nice of her that she presented us peace loving people, how she presented us peace loving?
she did enough by saying that Pakistan is truely a democrative country.
i dont think Pakistan is democratic country, where she has seen democracy?

Is not his enough?? Is not nice of her that she did not talk about the issues of Pakistan??
yes, bohat ahsan ha us ka mazeed nahi boli.

For me she said what she thought is right. We dnt have any right to dictate her. She is not our leader, she is not one whom we have selected through votes. She is not the one who consumes our major portion of GDP.

You should demand all this from our own leaders, from Nawaz Shareef, From head of all the institutions.
And please be mature without anyone's approval drones can not be flied in our country.
If malala really not care about the children who are killed in drone attacks then we can not say that we care about them. How can we care about them?? we have thrown them under the fear of terrorists, we have not rit there.!!
we are not expecting care from Malala but i am expecting same care from UN for all the children, why only they are showring care over Malala and quiet about several innocent children died in Kashmir and phalistien?

please read my previous post and answer the questions there.

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post

I am not expecting anything from her, because she is not mature enough to talk about that all issues.

who is saying that this is all her responsibility?

Why not the issue of Hazara mass killing?? why not the Mukhtara Mai??
Mukhtara Mai was also a drama... only to show that women is not safe in Pakistan nd need freedom etc.

why not the dicloser of Usama Bin Ladin?? Why not the massive corruption?? why not the attacks on polio teams????
It was nice of her that she presented us peace loving people, how she presented us peace loving?
she did enough by saying that Pakistan is truely a democrative country.
i dont think Pakistan is democratic country, where she has seen democracy?

Is not his enough?? Is not nice of her that she did not talk about the issues of Pakistan??
yes, bohat ahsan ha us ka mazeed nahi boli.

we are not expecting care from Malala but i am expecting same care from UN for all the children, why only they are showring care over Malala and quiet about several innocent children died in Kashmir and phalistien?

please read my previous post and answer the questions there.
First of all i did not give just reply to only your post. My post was directed to all those who dnt appreciate malala, i think you also among those.
We have not in capacity to even direct UN to do this and do to not this. We are not any capacity because if we can not direct our own people, our own muslims to do good then how can we expect it from the UN. For us it should be matter of pride that from various issues of world our own girl is selected. Please dnt be jealous. If UN did not do anything for ARfa then what we did for her??? We are today appreciating Arfa becasue she is not more with us. We are the nation who dnt value the alive but value after their deaths like BB and so on.
And come on it is really shocking to say that Mukhtara Mai was also drama. I dnt know why pakistani love the term drama???

Ok what about the girl who was raped in Quid-e-Azam's mazar??? what do you want to say that women are safe in Pakistan?? what about the hudreds of girls who are raped, or killed in the name of religion or honour??
I dnt want to take this topic to another direction so please dnt compel me to do so.

Finally i want to conclude my discussion by quoting this........
"I hate Malala because she is defaming Islam" ~ The only conclusion one can draw from this argument is that Taliban represent the true form of Islam. In which case, why are you wasting your time on facebook when it is your religious duty to blow up the remaining schools of Pakistan?"

bushra hashmi is on a distinguished road

i totally agree on this point that malala is a complete drama or we can say that its a complete script according to which US wants to declare Pakistan a terrorist or a fail state and finding some more reason to attack on Pakistan
Old Saturday, July 20, 2013

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

"hey isn't this girl on bbc is one who was shown for weeks on our channels to suppress the blasphemy issue huh was she the only child bieng shot at by extremists" these were the comments of my aunt while i was shining my eyes with pride of having my countrymate standing on such a respectable podium.

such is the confusion attatched with the name of malala i cant understand why my people care so much about the probability of anything to be a drama may be series of deceptions to the nation have brought it to the point that we cant trust anything as it is. we are in habit of attaching everything with almighty CIA and ISI not to forget the war mongering RAW

lets suppose if its a drama who is getting benefit from it or what harm is it afflicting to us instead it has brought forward positive image of pakistan a girl standing for education appearing in a modest dress even wearing a shawl still confident enough to see eye to eye with everyone

flawless was her speech thanks to whoever wrote it even taliban could not point out anything and ended up in saying we did not target education but the secular visions of her. dear talibans if education and tolerance for all is percieved as secularism then my religion is all about it. what is your religion by the way
Closed Thread