Thursday, May 09, 2024
12:37 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 06, 2014
The King of Castle™

Kamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura aboutKamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
by caps you mean capital letters?

yes, you do mean capital letters. warning noted sir.
Yes use of capital letters is not allowed because it considered as shouting.
Old Monday, April 07, 2014

Hedda Gabler is an unknown quantity at this point

My Country Pakistan

my country have a nation that has double standards.

in my country people shout that there must be an Islamic state but they act in non-islamic way.

my people shout in public that drinking and adultery is bad but in private they do the both. wine is being consumed in streets and adultery has become so common that we do not bother the news like that.

in marriages my people dance with call girls, but they do not want their women to even talk with other men.

about call girls, whom with they enjoy, they have abusive language and thoughts but they are unable to think that these call girls are far batter from them because they do not tell a lie about their activities.

in my state people say that minorities are given their rights completely like freedom of speech etc., but they hang them for violating the islamic rules which they call contempt of Quran and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) without hearing them fully because they are under the servility of emotions and not reason.

my people want a pious leader but they always choose the contrary with great letter and spirit.

my women always cry, "equal rights, equal rights" but when they are invited to apply on open merit, they want quota.

my innocent people declare the qadiani's as non-muslims but despite of acting entirely in non-islamic way, they are proud to be muslims.

my people will always claim they are more islamic and pious than others.
my people will always suspect others that they are "gunahgar".

my nation think that separation of pakistan from india was their legal, fundamental and etc. right but it always criticize bangladesh for being separated from pakistan. or does not tolerate even the thinking of the separation of balochistan etc.

we always talk about humanity. we are always proud that we believe in two-nation theory but we do not realize that it was the most opposite term to humanity. we didn't bother to think for a second that what two-nation theory has to do with humanity. it declares highly we are a separate nation and are different from others.

we go to talk to talibans about our reservations but in the deputation there is not a single woman to declare that what are our reservations.

we always criticize others for haqooq ullah that are personal in spite of criticizing them for haqooq ul ibad that are for public and humanity

Alas! we always prefer emotions to reason.

there is far good to be secular in spite of being a muslim state that is mentioned above.
atleast we will be honest!

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
My Country Pakistan

in my country people shout that there must be an Islamic state but they act in non-islamic way.

my people shout in public that drinking and adultery is bad but in private they do the both. wine is being consumed in streets and adultery has become so common that we do not bother the news like that.

in marriages my people dance with call girls, but they do not want their women to even talk with other men.

about call girls, whom with they enjoy, they have abusive language and thoughts but they are unable to think that these call girls are far batter from them because they do not tell a lie about their activities.

in my state people say that minorities are given their rights completely like freedom of speech etc., but they hang them for violating the islamic rules which they call contempt of Quran and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) without hearing them fully because they are under the servility of emotions and not reason.

my people want a pious leader but they always choose the contrary with great letter and spirit.

my women always cry, "equal rights, equal rights" but when they are invited to apply on open merit, they want quota.

my innocent people declare the qadiani's as non-muslims but despite of acting entirely in non-islamic way, they are proud to be muslims.

my nation think that separation of pakistan from india was their legal, fundamental and etc. right but it always criticize bangladesh for being separated from pakistan. or does not tolerate even the thinking of the separation of balochistan etc.

we always talk about humanity. we are always proud that we believe in two-nation theory but we do not realize that it was the most opposite term to humanity. we didn't bother to think for a second that what two-nation theory has to do with humanity. it declares highly we are a separate nation and are different from others.

we go to talk to talibans about our reservations but in the deputation there is not a single woman to declare that what are our reservations.

we always criticize others for haqooq ullah that are personal in spite of criticizing them for haqooq ul ibad that are for public and humanity

there is far good to be secular in spite of being a muslim state that is mentioned above.
Respected Fellow, Your preface and remedy is good for the societal and individual reformation but, it's much regretted, that it's not a pragmatic approach towards state problems. Regards
waqas izhar (Monday, April 07, 2014)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
My Country Pakistan

people want a pious leader because that would mean honesty in the executive. if they are not chosen it is because fifty percent of the population lives below poverty line and they are easily exploited by the not so pious with a little money.

i am not a woman, but i hope some woman might throw some light on this one.

what do you mean by non islamic way? what is non islamic way? and everyone is proud of their identities, what wrong in being proud of one's identity?

...an islamic state has nothing to do with how people behave. Islamic state means rule of islamic law, not of islam

i have never seen a person drinking in the streets. in my entire life i have met seven adulterers, and i have met at least 2500 people .

where has that happened, that call girls have been dancing in marriages?

if i am involved in wrong activities, does not mean that i should be open about it in public.

if blasphemy laws are not there, then minorities will be killed in the streets without impunity. in fact any can be killed in the street with just accusing him of blasphemy.

i don't think so. people i have met have the sense to call it as they see it. i am a muslim and my actions are not that of a pious muslim, does that makes islam wrong? does that mean i should stop calling islam the right religion if i think it is the right religion?

1. separation from india wasn't our legal or fundamental right. the declaration of independence was forced upon the muslims after the events of congress ministeries.
2. not bangladesh, but the leaders of that time were responsible for the separation of bangladesh.
3. if the rights of balochis are not being fulfilled, then they have the right to separate themselves as well. but is the separatist movement in balochistan a purely balochi phenomenon?

humanity is built upon the edifice of human rights. is it human to not let people live the way they want to? we had no problems with the world, the problem was with an impossible existence with the prejudiced hindu.

what? taliban don't women to go to schools even. you want a woman to go and talk to them? will they listen to a woman? how many international renowned mediators are women anyways?

among haqooq ullah is zakat, which is haqooq ul ibad.

and your essay is a concrete proof of that people prefer emotion to reason
does secularism means honesty? can you please cite an example?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
Kainatkhan (Monday, April 07, 2014), MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR (Tuesday, April 08, 2014)

Kainatkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My Country Pakistan

I think you do not live in Pakistan because no such thing happens here. It also depends on person. For example, if someone is part of all above things which you have mentioned then it is he\she not Pakistan or Islam. Islam is the complete code of life. And we feel proud that we are citizens of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If anyone wants to live with secular people then he\she should go to any other country.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kainatkhan For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Tuesday, April 08, 2014)
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainatkhan View Post

Please improve your knowledge. Full name of our country is: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Ludicrous approach!

Well, A child is born poor & his parents name him Sultan. Would anyone on this planet consider him Sultan unless he is enthroned there? No; Similarly by just naming this country "Islamic", doesn't make her so.

From appointment of Peon to the President; from Budget to Banking system; from Conduct to Corruption; from Media to Marriage customs; from Jirga to Judicial system; where have you seen injunctions of Islam being practiced?

Be practical!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
...an islamic state has nothing to do with how people behave. Islamic state means rule of islamic law, not of islam

i have never seen a person drinking in the streets. in my entire life i have met seven adulterers, and i have met at least 2500 people .

where has that happened, that call girls have been dancing in marriages?
Just browse YouTube or Google.

Quote:
if blasphemy laws are not there, then minorities will be killed in the streets without impunity. in fact any can be killed in the street with just accusing him of blasphemy.

In how many countries of OIC, this Law is imperative part of their constitution & how many casualties have been caused in those lands where this law is nonessential?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Ludicrous approach!

Well, A child is born poor & his parents name him Sultan. Would anyone on this planet consider him Sultan unless he is enthroned there? No; Similarly by just naming this country "Islamic", doesn't make her so.

From appointment of Peon to the President; from Budget to Banking system; from Conduct to Corruption; from Media to Marriage customs; from Jirga to Judicial system; where have you seen injunctions of Islam being practiced?

Be practical!
I was not expecting such a poor example. If anyone asks the child, whose name is Sultan, that what is his name. Then the child will not say that since I am not enthroned therefore, my name is not Sultan.

Similarly, though some secular people have created such things which are against our religion however, the name of our country will remain same as Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Insha Allah everything will be perfect and according to the principles of Islam here one day.

Don't lose hope as it is also against our religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Just browse YouTube or Google.

In how many countries of OIC, this Law is imperative part of their constitution & how many casualties have been caused in those lands where this law is nonessential?

Youtube is banned in our country and one of the reason it is showing such things which are against our religion and culture. So, you can not give example of Youtube which is already controversial in our country and also banned due to such reasons.

Quote:
In other countries Law is very strict so people can not even think to break the law. For example: Saudi Arabia.

However, in our county, Secular people and secular media did not let the state to punish such people who are Blasphemous. Media and secular people start crying loudly when such incident happens. Therefore, people try to resolve the issue by their own. For example: Ex-Goverber Salman Taseer's murder. You can not give any single example of a person who is hanged because of blasphemy law in Pakistan. Once the Law is very strict then such examples will not be found.

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
So that means an Islamic state has nothing to do with people drinking wine, fornicating, consuming pork, or gambling.... Nice . Islamic Republic of Pakistan has nothing to do even if people commit murder, the evidence is quite obvious, so many murderers on the loose in every major city and Islamic state is doing nothing about it except condemning .
incounternable (Monday, August 04, 2014), waqas izhar (Tuesday, April 08, 2014)