Thursday, May 02, 2024
06:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRUFF View Post
Dear Sincere khan, I want to quote something, your words from an other thread of you, let me quote :

Come and Join IK

I am a medical student and so is my elder brother. My elder brother who is a gold medalist doctor in USA wanted to work and serve in a changed Pakistan where the system is for its people but sadly had to leave this country, because Pakistan is governed by corrupt politicians.
But today we have a leader Imran Khan and this chance to make him Prime Minister so he can make our country what we really want it to be, and then I don't leave this country like my brother and many other talented people had to and serve my people in a better system and i am sure that only Imran Khan can do this so i stand with IK and participated in all rallies he did on Minar e Pakistan and now in this Azadi march Dharna Lahore at Lalik Jan Chawk.
Hope that we can make this country where justice prevails and it gets developed and then next generation open its eyes in a real independent Islamic welfare state of Pakistan. Aameen!

Would you please like to explain a little bit more for us, because your these two statements are quite contrary to each other, aren't they?
So it told you that Secularism is part of Islam but there are few peoples. they think that secularism is totally against Islam. they don't know the meaning of secularism that what is secularism.. our pakistan will become a real welfare islamic state then it mean there will be justice and Peace. every religious people well living freely.
Insha Allah WE and IK will do

Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries. One manifestation of secularism is asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
My dear there is no religious violence in other islamic countries LIke Saudi, UAE, Turkey, Iran, Kuwait, except Syria and iraq because there are two group sunnis and shias, they busy to kill each other. while in our country situation is different because 97% of muslim population, but there are subgroup like Braveli, Tableghi, Wahabi, Deobandi, etc. these all are against each other, they called each other "KAFIR" so this is main reason that i want a secular Pakistan

A secular state is a concept wherein a state or country promotes itself to be officially neutral in the matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligious. It is independent of religion. All citizens are treated equal regardless of their religion and avoid being biased for a citizen of a particular religion. The government frees people from all the rules and teachings of religion. The government is not influenced by religion; it does include religion while making decisions for the state. The lack of religion in a state does not make it secular. Secular states become secular by the establishment of the state, It does not include religion in politics.
I agree with you on the point that in a true Islamic country, minorities will get their due rights but my question is, whether you want to see minorities getting their rights in a state whose religion is Islam or you want to make Pakistan a secular state, because, in your previous comments you were in support of a real Islamic state under ik but now you are struggling for a secular state. What were the reasons that compelled you to change your thoughts?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRUFF View Post
I agree with you on the point that in a true Islamic country, minorities will get their due rights but my question is, whether you want to see minorities getting their rights in a state whose religion is Islam or you want to make Pakistan a secular state, because, in your previous comments you were in support of a real Islamic state under ik but now you are struggling for a secular state. What were the reasons that compelled you to change your thoughts?
Please tell me about UAE and Turkey...... that which type of strategy they Used for their development ?? Whey they are most advanced countriesj.. And Whey we are killing our minorities. mostly Shia community ???

Shahab Farooqi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
secularism is a part of islam...

Quote:
In Islam it is your duty that you will follow your own religion but you will give equal respect to other religious. insulting of other religious is not allowed in islam.. therefore PROPHET(PBUH) had many NOn muslim Friends .

Quote:
Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries. One manifestation of secularism is asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people
Quote:
So it told you that Secularism is part of Islam but there are few peoples. they think that secularism is totally against Islam. they don't know the meaning of secularism that what is secularism.. our pakistan will become a real welfare islamic state then it mean there will be justice and Peace. every religious people well living freely.
Insha Allah WE and IK will do

Dear friend we know the meaning of secularism very well and because of that understanding I say that secularism is not a part of Islam.

In secular countries a person with any religion (or even without religion) can become head of the state but in Islam only a muslim, having thorough knowledge of Islam, can become head of the state.
Now if you have the idea of a secular Pakistan and if you really want to make a secular state of Pakistan then it requires a secular constitution for the country. And a secular constitution for Pakistan is possible only when the all islamic provisions are removed from our constitution. Because it is not possible for a country to officially become a secular state with a constitution having islamic provisions. Secular state is not compatible to islamic constitution and an Islamic state is not compatible to secular constitution.
Then how secularism can be a part of Islam.

You are trying to find solution to the problems of Pakistan in secularism. And in your view secularism and Islam are the same things and if it is so then why don't you find solutions to the problems of Pakistan in Islam. Solution is already there in Islam.
I have already said that the problem of Pakistan are not due to its islamic status but because of the corrupt and poor governance. If Pakistan becomes a secular state and even then corruption, poor governance,target killing, bomb blasts and sectarian conflicts continue at the same rate then what will be your answer?

Dear i want to removed the typical religious parties from the politics of pakistan like JUI, JI, etc... religious should not include in the govt of pakistan .............
the problems of pakistan is Fazle rehman. siraj ul haq etc...........

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough

Islam is a pure and superior stuff shouldn't be mixed in dirty Politics. Quaid was a great man but his thoughts were limited to his era. We should carve out an ideology which suits our needs.Secular State according to me is the salvation otherwise we'll doom forever.
Old Saturday, November 29, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS KPK 2013

Rehman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
there must be an extra operation against them, like Bangladesh and Egypt where they arrested and killed all those leaders who were speaking against country and were creating religious violence

no, the persecutions on JI in bangladesh and muslim brotherhood in egypt were due due to political reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehman View Post
no, the persecutions on JI in bangladesh and muslim brotherhood in egypt were due due to political reasons.
NO Dear they were involved in terrorism. In Bangladesh they killed 3 million bangalis during 71 war. while in eqypt they were targeting secular people. according to my opinion that this group is more danger for Pakistan. as soon possible there should be banned on this militant and terrorist group.......

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Islam is a pure and superior stuff shouldn't be mixed in dirty Politics. Quaid was a great man but his thoughts were limited to his era. We should carve out an ideology which suits our needs.Secular State according to me is the salvation otherwise we'll doom forever.
can you please enumerate the differences between Quaid's Era and today?

Regards

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
can you please enumerate the differences between Quaid's Era and today?

Regards
You don't see any diffrence?