Monday, April 29, 2024
09:36 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 03, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 4th position 2006

jahanzeb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Increase in Job quota for Balochistan

Salam

I was wondering if any of you could help me clarify some thing. It's about the increase in job quota for Balochistan. I have been told that it will definitely apply on CSS 2007 applicants. But what i want to know is if it will apply on candidates from Balochistan who will clear CSS 2006. There are 11 candidates from Balochistan who cleared the written portion. If the quota is implemented, all of them can easily be accomodated. If it isnt, only 6 will get jobs.
Please let me know if you have any such information.

Regards
Old Tuesday, February 06, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 4th position 2006

jahanzeb is on a distinguished road

Any info in this regard?
Old Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A_Zehri is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, i think the quota will be implemented in2 or 3 years. Dont wait.
Punjabis in the federal bureaucracy dont want any outsiders.
If i say that Pakistan is about punjab exploiting the rest of the three provinces, then i m not wrong.
One example is, when east pakistan was still not independent. It insisted on population as the main base of distributing federal resource pool while punjab said no. Punjabis said that area and backwardness should be the criteria. Punjabis won. But they lost east pakistan.
Now punjabis want to lose balochistan. They dont want to give balochis there fair share even on the basis of population. The 1998 census showed that balochistan had 5 percent of the whole population of pakistan. The quota should have been increases automatically. But Alas, our so called muslim brothers Punjabis withheld our share. Our so called mussalman brothers will exploit balochis till they are exhausted.

I think punjab will also lose balochistan also, very soon
Old Thursday, February 08, 2007

Abdul Salam Khan is on a distinguished road

Oh Khwaja Aurangzaib kana Khialnee Sociology tee Masters karainuss o na taluk Mastung un nay Kana Khwaja Balochi tee

Ma mer buz k bahar kait.

Understood

Abdul Salam Khan
Old Monday, February 12, 2007

Hitman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Zehri
In my opinion, i think the quota will be implemented in2 or 3 years. Dont wait.
Punjabis in the federal bureaucracy dont want any outsiders.
If i say that Pakistan is about punjab exploiting the rest of the three provinces, then i m not wrong.
One example is, when east pakistan was still not independent. It insisted on population as the main base of distributing federal resource pool while punjab said no. Punjabis said that area and backwardness should be the criteria. Punjabis won. But they lost east pakistan.
Now punjabis want to lose balochistan. They dont want to give balochis there fair share even on the basis of population. The 1998 census showed that balochistan had 5 percent of the whole population of pakistan. The quota should have been increases automatically. But Alas, our so called muslim brothers Punjabis withheld our share. Our so called mussalman brothers will exploit balochis till they are exhausted.

I think punjab will also lose balochistan also, very soon
So if you are not satisfied with qouta then you must compete on marit. Would it be just???
Old Monday, February 12, 2007
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 350

Jani Abro is on a distinguished road

I see eye to eye with A_Zehri. He is absolutely right. If we have to live in Pakistan, everyone should be equal partner. Hitman is right when he says we should compete on the basis of merit, while Punjabis have nothing to lose except filling the majority of vacancies on the basis of MERIT and QUOTA.
Old Saturday, March 24, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

dear august members of the forum....

Almighty has not made all people same, every one do have his own thinking..... in the same context, the thinking of some of the Punjabis may not be taken as thinking of whole Punjab or Punjabi as a race.

Venerable civil servant Ch. Muhammad Ali, who laid down the foundation of civil services in Pakistan, was a broad-liner and had views of making Pakistan as a nation instead of factions envisaging the sayings of Quad-e-Azam that we are Pakistanis first. His thinking is elucidated in his book 'Emergence of Paksitan.'

Good and bad souls are found every where, though their percentage may vary according to place and person. Bad people are every where not only in Punjab, but also we may find them in Sindh, NWFP and in Balochistan. As per my own experience their percentage vary in different regions, i have very less personal experience of having contact with Baluchis one is Aziz Ahmed Jamali, (31st Common DMG-presently Dy. Director ERRA, Islamabad) he is a very nice soul and a gr8 person..... Another one other is a Director in a federal autonomous body, i didnt find him to be a credible person......

similarly i found many worst people in Punjab (they are alive because its illegal to shoot them), even in my own family, very near-but not dear- kith and kin.......

Ipso facto, dear fellows its we, who have to bring changes gradually, certainly we are Pakistanis and its our identity.... Basically Pakistan is not any thing, nor do Punjab, Balochistan or Sindh, these are just small pieces of land... its their inhabitants which make its identity, certainly we are inhabitants of Pakistan so we must be working for cohesion of the country and formation of a nation.......

As regards quota system, i dont have any latest information thereof, however, in my thinking it is hoped that the new quota system will be implemented w.e.f. CSS -2006.
Old Saturday, March 24, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

I have been able to open the link http://www.pakistan.gov.pk/divisions...ContentID=5004 having the Office Memorandum for the provincial/regional quota, the text of main paragraph is reproduced as under:

""""The undersigned is directed to state that the Provincial and Regional quotas prescribed in 1973 for direct recruitment to civil posts under the Federal Government vide Establishment Division?s O.M. No. 8/9/72-TRV, dated 31-8-1973 have been reviewed and it has been decided by the Federal Government that with immediate effect the following merit, and provincial / regional quotas shall be observed in filling vacancies reserved for direct recruitment to posts under the Federal Government which are filled on All-Pakistan basis""

Perusal of above paragraph reveals that the new quota will be followed for the CSS-2006.