Monday, April 29, 2024
07:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2013

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
Well no one is going to snatch his right to govern, all are with him including judiciary but why he was giving threats of long march why he was snatching the right from ppp 5 years ago
these are pressure tactics and if PML(N) wanted they had several options e.g TAHIR UL QADRI dharna etc. but they supported govt to complete tenure and flourish democracy.

electricity, terrorism, drones etc are major issues and time taking problems.

metro bus and many other projects are good but some as lap top and solar panels etc are not much useful.

hope for the best.
Irtika (Wednesday, August 21, 2013)
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
No offence to any PML(N) supporter or follower as I heard whole speech of PM Nawaz Sharif last night and what I got that he is going to talk about is “complain and it is not my fault”, moreover, whole speech contains stuff regarding maladministration and indication of same old stories and promises etc. with no mention of solution or any viable strategy to curb them. Likewise, I was shocked that PM in his entire speech of 55 minutes make no mention of fundamental rights of Health and Education.

Thank you for the details of corruption, electricity theft, terrorism and the people tangled in it but can you sort out something, and get hold of these corrupt people and make any way to punish these so called Pakistanis. You have already articulated 3 months back that “Khazana Khali Hai” but can you bring the money back in the treasury of Pakistan, have you guts to stop corruption, stopping pilferage of electricity and bringing law and order in Pakistan. For God sake do something, do something practical instead of mentioning as well as cursing the false policies of previous governments. You are executive, you have authority "Just Do It" and leave this mess of mentioning these problems on people of Pakistan and its media. Sorry to say but its like, if you go to doctor tell him all your pain & suffering and he reply you same but not gave you medicine. For God sake do something, do something practical and serve a message to our desperate nation that “A leader always leads from the front” not cries like ours.

In the end, I pray to The Almighty Allah bless you Mr. PM alongwith your team to bring out Pakistan from big crises and challenges because I want Pakistan to be the best country in the world and Pakistani's to live happily. I had a lot of disagreements with you and your party before the elections. I thought that your team can never lead us in the right direction. But now I do not want to be selfish at all. The lives of my Pakistani brothers and sisters depend on your govt. That is why I hope and pray that you can prove me completely wrong.

I would always be standing behind Imran Khan but I would always pray for you and your government. May ALLAH forgive you for your past and give u the courage n strength to make us proud Pakistani's. (Aameen)

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

The video of the PM Address can be had from below link as YouTube is banned in Pakistan.

PM-Nawaz Sharif's 1st Address To Nation -19/08/2013
Agreed. Instead of complaining about the performance of previous govt, he should have given concrete and viable strategies on how to curb the menaces we confront.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malik Ubaidullah For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Wednesday, August 21, 2013), isha saeed (Wednesday, August 21, 2013), Jamal Nasir (Thursday, August 22, 2013)
Old Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tabish Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Pakistanis gave him mandate and he is PM of the country. We should give him time to deliver with constructive criticism. I wish completion of all his pledged projects.

Time to act, Mr PM.
'Leaders DO not argue'
No doubt that pakistan chose him (through proper channel or not; ALLAH knows best), but now he is the decision maker, so despite of saying that pakistan needs more funds for execution and loans, its time for implementation rather telling the nation to sacrifice unlike Mr. Zardari.

Sent from my Galaxy SIV

tajmeer will become famous soon enough

How become Mr. PM said they he was not aware of such problems before assuming power, if common Pakistanis knows these problems from last decade so why Mr. PM is also a Pakistani then who come he did not know about the problems of common Pakistanis. It seems that our leaders when assume power so they become to know that what is the problems of Pakistan. It is natural with our leaders when come in power they don't have any plane or strategy through they wants to work because they come only for power nothing else.
Irtika (Wednesday, August 21, 2013), isha saeed (Wednesday, August 21, 2013)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

it was just an eye wash. Nawaz only knows blame game nothing else. in lieu of solving energy crisis he is busy in lunching new projects. where is built train?

stay blessed
Old Thursday, August 22, 2013

aghashoaib is on a distinguished road
Default اے طاءر لاھوتی اے ساڈے نال کی کیتی۔

I have never heared the address of Prime minster on TV because i think he can not deliver i say this on the basis of their previous performence. He said some things which are new to me:
To me Following were salient features of his speech:-

1. We will use power of against the terrorism
2. NO comments on Iran Pipe line
3. Nothing about Egypt situation?
4.Kashmir issue again highlighted
5. Economic prowess for the country highlighted.
6. No mention of policy for youth.
7.No mention of development projects for sindh.
8.No mention of provisions to counter/face the flood situation.
Please comment.

tajmeer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghashoaib View Post
I have never heared the address of Prime minster on TV because i think he can not deliver i say this on the basis of their previous performence. He said some things which are new to me:
To me Following were salient features of his speech:-

1. We will use power of against the terrorism
2. NO comments on Iran Pipe line
3. Nothing about Egypt situation?
4.Kashmir issue again highlighted
5. Economic prowess for the country highlighted.
6. No mention of policy for youth.
7.No mention of development projects for sindh.
8.No mention of provisions to counter/face the flood situation.
Please comment.
Good attempt Shoaib as in this situation our leadership should have a plan for youth and to have a strong foreign policy. Our foreign policy always focus only on India and USA not on other Muslim countries. Rehabilitation of flood effected areas and our organizational response is so poor that even we can't mention any plus point about them only army did little to provide help to these effecties. Another alarming issue is the situation in Muslim countries Syria and Egypt for which our all Muslim world have no policy they only watching the killings of innocent Muslims and waiting for a miracles to happen.

Qasim Mahmood is on a distinguished road

Firstly, PML-N after assuming govt, paid Rs. 480 billion in respect of circular debt and tried to decrease the electricity loadshedding. If they did not do this, the electricity loadshedding could further worsen.
Secondly, they are mulling over national security policy and interior minister recently revealed that they would activate NACTA and establish Joint Intelligence Secretariat and Rapid Action Force after possible All Parties Conference, which will be held soon as he claimed.
Thirdly, they are trying to revive country's dwindling economy, which is very important but to address this issue they have to control menace of terrorism and law and order situation in the country.
These are the three prime objectives of the government. The previous regime could not handle these issues depiste five years of power as they indulged itself in corruption and confrontation with supeiror judiciary. And everyone knows that to tackle the myraid problems confronting Pakistan at present needs much much time as these issues are directly linked with the prosperity of the country. I am hopeful that the government would take each and every possible step to address these issues.
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 659

Jamal Nasir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
Agreed. Instead of complaining about the performance of previous govt, he should have given concrete and viable strategies on how to curb the menaces we confront.
Government is somehow in a confusing situation it seems..priorities must be different. in our country, counter terrorism must be at the top of agenda but in the speech, motivation/policy about this particular issue was missing according to my opinion..
Old Friday, August 23, 2013

AliSherSwabi is on a distinguished road
Default The Need of Looking Within Instead of Blaming Others!

Well as I just read all the posts on this new thread on PM Nawaz Sharif National Speech, All I can come across are just complaints and the same old blame game by people which has been going on since centuries with no positive outcome. Sorry if you find it distasteful and may not agree with me on this but the fact of the matter is that "WE" the people are the ones who elected the previous government (PPP) and the newly elected PML-N into power hoping that our country's miserable conditions in terms of poverty, illiteracy, terrorism, economic and energy crisis would somehow end or realistically would somehow be controlled to an extent but the situation and the misery of ordinary public just seems to be getting worse instead of resolving for good which highlights a more serious problem and needs a totally different approach than what we are currently following.
There a verse in Holy Quran which clearly states that God doesn't change the situation of a population unless they try to change themselves from within. The point that I'm trying to convey is that we can't and will not see or expect change in the current hard times facing our nation unless we try to change ourselves from within and be responsible citizens instead of playing the same old traditional and pointless blame game which doesn't benefit anyone at the end. First you've to bring a change internally inside your self by cleansing one's soul of all the impurities that's poisoning us and the people around us and be solely responsible for our actions that's affecting us and people around us and also try to create awareness in groups and communities in our society so they too can become responsible humans by taking care of themselves and environment around them. When this kind of change happens in each and every one of us, then and only then you'll see the change happening in every establishment in our country. All kind of social problems that we perceive today is just the reflection and manifestation of our self centered egos and personalities that has given rise to such to such a tidal wave of suppression and violence and If we can conquer ourselves from within, only then we will see real change.