Friday, May 03, 2024
08:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 04, 2014

abreek is on a distinguished road

wellll its quite good to promote own culture but first we all shall know that what is culture and how can it be promoted... if bilawal knows his culture then he really can deliver it but it sounds quite strange that bilawal knows and really wants to promote his culture.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
it was not Sindh Cultutal Festival but a festival to promote western culture. If you can not discuss politics you can discuss Sindh cultural event. Celebrating western type of Cultural event at Moen jo daro does not mean that you are celebrating Sindh Cultural Event.

I am sorry Madam, I am a Muslim and Pakistani. I can never support Western cultural event.

Promote shalwar Qameez and Topi instead of Jeans, and Superman Logo.
While there were a few objectionable things in the event, the overall activities were quite in line with Sindhi culture. Most of the participants, including the organizers, were wearing shalwar qameez, not jeans and t-shirts. Music was also predominantly Sindhi/native. Other than one or two things, there weren't any colors of "western culture". Overall, it is a Sindhi culture event.

Quote:
Sindh is the Babul-Islam, if you really want to promote Sindhi Culture then promote Islam and the teachings of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him).
That is religion, not culture. Religion and culture are two different things. We have plenty of religious ceremonies, events and activities. It would be good to have a few cultural events too. Other provinces should also follow the suit and arrange cultural events to bring to the forefront the ancient culture of Indus Valley Civilization which is shared by all four provinces of Pakistan.

NASSEEM is on a distinguished road

I met a media person today, he told me that the Bilawal has got funds from the different departments of Sindh government.
It is also sorry state of affairs that there should be other name for it, not Sindh festival as it is done to please the friends of Bilawal.
furthermore, the festival means the "Mela" open for general public, here the senior members of Sindh assembly and party leaders of Sindh like cm/khuhro/sharjeel etc were not given the pass nor any single person of PPPP Larkana was there ...strange, funny but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainatkhan View Post
Above is the statement from educated class which I had discussed earlier. I have concern from this edcuated class. From her medals, I can see that she is also the qualifier of CSS-2009. She never thought that when I m against Corruption then it means I am against all those who are involved in it either one way or the other. She could have criticized corruption at least.

I am not in favor of PML (N) or PTI. But my friend "Maha Khan" herself decided that I am only against PPP and Sindh Youth Festival.

Even if I forget everything and I just talk about cultural event so as my other friend stated, it was not Sindh Cultutal Festival but a festival to promote western culture. If you can not discuss politics you can discuss Sindh cultural event. Celebrating western type of Cultural event at Moen jo daro does not mean that you are celebrating Sindh Cultural Event.

I am sorry Madam, I am a Muslim and Pakistani. I can never support Western cultural event.

Sindh is the Babul-Islam, if you really want to promote Sindhi Culture then promote Islam and the teachings of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). Promote shalwar Qameez and Topi instead of Jeans, and Superman Logo. For God Sake, Start thinking....
Have you seen a person kissing a singer on stage? Is this Sindhi culture? What bilawal is promoting? watch the inauguration ceremony at Moen Jo Daro and then tell...
He is in fact defaming the Sindh and Sindhi Culture from funds of our education, health and other departments.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, February 05, 2014 at 02:28 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to NASSEEM For This Useful Post:
abidkhan (Saturday, February 08, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Have you seen a person kissing a singer on stage? Is this Sindhi culture?
Condemning a whole festival because of a kiss is not very different from condemning a whole religion because of a single act of terrorism. The analogy is pretty lousy but I hope you get the idea. Anyways, it's better to kiss in the name of culture than kill in the name of religion/culture/honor.

But I do agree that it is more like a VIP culture event which casts a serious doubt on any possibility of genuine conviction of the organizers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
beinghuman (Friday, February 07, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post

That is religion, not culture. Religion and culture are two different things. We have plenty of religious ceremonies, events and activities. It would be good to have a few cultural events too. Other provinces should also follow the suit and arrange cultural events to bring to the forefront the ancient culture of Indus Valley Civilization which is shared by all four provinces of Pakistan.
Fake & hollow cultural politics always lays the Tax-payers money to waste. If they are really loyal to this land, they must practically save culture and identity by way of initiating meaningful economic and political initiatives/ programs at the party, government and state levels for the betterment of masses.

Ana is on a distinguished road

Festivals itself are not bad,,, few cities are famous in the world for their festivals. But the way the Govt. of Sind has spent the tax payer money and the way they conducted the festival was questionable plus there is no monetary return too.

I want to raise a important issue here that the day inaugural ceremony was held in Moen – jo -daro , a roof of govt. school collapsed in sukkur . Three students got severely injured. So spending money on this kind of luxury in this situation is definitely a sin.
abidkhan (Saturday, February 08, 2014), Kainatkhan (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Tuesday, February 04, 2014)

abreek is on a distinguished road
Default Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at the stage of Sindh Cultural Festival 2014

Sindhi Culture Festival 2014 is being celebrated but in european style and language on the part of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari in an unconventional way. Much as this festival is sequel of Punjab Cultural Festival but looks as though Bilawal is trying to be prominent in Political sphere also in Sindhi Population by using the tricks like his father Asif Ali Zardari who has successfully used the assassination of his own wife like a trump card in election 2008. Bilawal in past was given the name Bilawal Bhutto Zardari in a non-cultural way so that he could use the name of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in Pakistani Politics. Everyone knows this fact that family name surname starts with the father or father’s forefathers’s name and no one use his maternal surname. If This is true Bilawal belongs to Zardari Family according to the culture and civilization, Why he is insisting fro the name of Bhutto’s which can never be imposed in perspective of Politics.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at the Opening Of Sindh Cultural Festival represents the Sindh in English, acting in a Modern Style like a Bollywood Superstar but critics say he should represent the Sindh Culture by his dressing and style.

All cultural festivals needs a concrete devotion, concentration and observation in the presentation of culture rather than using English Language and style, Bilawal should use folk language of Sindh culture but he ignored everything and appeared at the stage like a rockstar , trying to copy Ranbir Kapoor.
My Questions are?’

How many time Bilawal Bhutto Zardari Touched the soil of Sindh and smell it in the past?

Did he ever supported Sindh Culture at any platform in Oxford University or among the parties of Girlfriends?

Can he leave his female gestures which he learnt in Oxford University among his friends?

Bilawal Bhatti Zardari can never Judge the fertility of Sindh Soil and true demands of Historical culture of Sindh and Islam as well?

Does he love his culture in real and true manners?

Does he not feel incline to have political jump like his father by making himself prominent in the Sindh culture festival.?

when will he speak folk languages like wise the way he speaks English fluently?

Does he know about the historical information regarding culture of Sindh and Islam as well.?

Did he use his true folk passion in sindh festival or it was just the political trick before holding the command and control of the party.?

If the person like Bilawal who was exported abroad in past and was imported to Pakistan later. gets the command of PPP which is highly esteemed political party in the sindh ,what will be happened with PPP in future.?

Moreover if this guy gets command of this country by using any useful trick like his father done in the past ,what will be happened with Pakistan and all cultures and civilizations on provincial bases.?

Every trick of making people is losing breath now because nation knows every thing about these acrobatic activities.?

In my opinion Sindh cultural festival should given the name as Bilawal Bhutto Zardari cultural festival because Bhutto’s name, zardari’s Politics and Bilawal’s imported culture has been celebrated with style and glamour.

( by THENEWSTRANS)
The Following User Says Thank You to abreek For This Useful Post:
Kainatkhan (Wednesday, February 05, 2014)
Old Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Kainatkhan is on a distinguished road

For someone Religion can be different from Culture and Politics. But for me Islam is the complete code of life. Islam tells us everything about every matter of life. There is no matter of life which is not discussed in Islam.

Also, Islam is the religion of peace. It condemns every terrorist activity in which innocent people are killed as well as every sinful activity. Therefore, everything done in Sindh Festival was Travesty on the name of culture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kainatkhan For This Useful Post:
abidkhan (Saturday, February 08, 2014), MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR (Thursday, February 06, 2014)

Quote:
For someone Religion can be different from Culture and Politics. But for me Islam is the complete code of life. Islam tells us everything about every matter of life. There is no matter of life which is not discussed in Islam.
Clearly your knowledge of Islam has not gone beyond textbooks. No, Islam does not tell us everything about every matter of life. Prophet (PBUH) himself said that he is no authority on the matters of this world. This is the kind of muddleheaded thinking that has left us confused about everything and we are not ready to move forward from the 7th century.

Quote:
Also, Islam is the religion of peace.
Tell me, what do you think we should do with the apostates? That is, with the people who decide to leave Islam and convert to some other religion and live peacefully?

Quote:
It condemns every terrorist activity in which innocent people are killed as well as every sinful activity.
So do all major religions and philosophies. Nothing special about it.

Quote:
Therefore, everything done in Sindh Festival was Travesty on the name of culture.
Apparently you don't know much about culture either.

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Clearly your knowledge of Islam has not gone beyond textbooks. No, Islam does not tell us everything about every matter of life. Prophet (PBUH) himself said that he is no authority on the matters of this world. This is the kind of muddleheaded thinking that has left us confused about everything and we are not ready to move forward from the 7th century.
none who has studied the Qur'aan can endorse that its teachings are limited to worship and rituals only. There are specific injunctions in the Qur'aan about sales, purchase loans, mortgages, partnership, penal laws, inheritance, matrimonial relations, political, social and family affairs, problems of war and peace and other aspects of worldly relations. Likewise, the Sunnah of the Prophet also deals with the economic, social, political and legal problems in such details that voluminous books have been written to compile them. The injunctions of the Qur'aan and the Sunnah in this field (worldly affairs) are so absolute, imperative, and of mandatory nature that they cannot be imagined to be personal advises lacking any legal (divine) reference.
Finally, there are numerous verses from the Qur'aan which enjoin the obedience of Allaah and the authority of the Messenger upon the believers, in particular Chapter 4 Aayat 65 which says (which means): "But no, by your Lord! They could not be believers, until they make you (Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them and find in their souls no resistance against your decisions, but accept them fully with submission." Hence, to accept the fallacy that the Prophet’s authority does not encompass worldly affairs, is to denounce the second source of Islaamic Law, the Sunnah. This authority of the Sunnah is based on the revelation the Prophet received from Allaah. This obedience to the Prophet has nowhere been limited to some particular field. It is an all-embracing obedience which requires total submission from the believers, having no exception whatsoever, neither by limiting its tenure, nor by exempting the worldly affairs from its scope.

Quote:
Tell me, what do you think we should do with the apostates? That is, with the people who decide to leave Islam and convert to some other religion and live peacefully?
The growth of Islam from 2001 to 2010 is 1.86 higher than the growth of all religions of the world and 2010 to 2020 has been estimated at 1.70% in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
we will not discuss the people crosssing barriers and entering into sam-sex marriages or others.they are also annoyed from the world and looking for peace in these rogue things but,we can call them sick only.

Quote:
So do all major religions and philosophies. Nothing special about it.
Islam is the world's best and last religion after which the door of revelation have been closed.and muslims are the best ummat.

Quote:
Apparently you don't know much about culture either.
ok,if kissing on the stage and celebrating ghazal nights in mohatta palace having tickets of 6000 not allowed for common peeple is culture according to you,than you are right we can not endorse such things as culture.but, apperently you don't know much about Islam either.
no offence.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emraankhattak For This Useful Post:
abidkhan (Saturday, February 08, 2014), MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR (Thursday, February 06, 2014)