Monday, April 29, 2024
07:28 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bostan is on a distinguished road
Angry Blame Game by American newspapers..

The New York Times again blamed on Pakistan that I.S.I knew about OSAMA presence in ABBOTABAD and also secured by a special unit which was headed by Musharaf and then Gen. Kiyani.
Also blamed about Afghan war that it was started by Pakistan just for his own benefits and hold the Afghan Govt. also said in Newspaper that Pakistan involved all types of `JIHADI` activities and train maximum suicide attackers which were used in Afghanistan and also Kashmir.
Third blame was on Hafiz Saeed as he was in contact with OSAMA.
there were multiple heads names of TALBAN leaders which were dead in forces operations, linked and secured by I.S.I,said by news paper.
BeNAzir was attacked and killed by Musharaf and Military establishment,said by reporter.
The question is,why all these types of information published after the death of that peoples and when the events has gone? why not on the time it went to publish? and why these are happened on the time of any big act scene(air plane missing event)?
fellows and seniors please discuss about this as per your own opinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bostan For This Useful Post:
Nushrah Kabir (Thursday, March 20, 2014)

informer59 is on a distinguished road
Default Really???

What bothers you to share this news? Everyone knows about the acts of Pakistan Army. What's new in that?

Nushrah Kabir is on a distinguished road
Angry

i totally agree with you bostan and in my point of view there is no valid purpose to publish these dead issues now.because our country Pakistan has many other current burning issues we need to work to solve the current problems.
those issues are now a part of our history , that issues have nothing to do with our present and by projecting these issues again and again we only add fuel to the fire.
its better to amend our present rather than going back to the past .
I agree that our past is also attach with us like a leech sucking our our blood but the solution is we should gather some courage to remove that leech (past) from our body (present).
In the end i think these issues should be buried under soil with the depth of thousands of meter.

Bostan is on a distinguished road

NUSRAH these blames were not given by Pakistani news agencies these was published by American News paper and blamed on us and indeed this is a propaganda against Pakistan.And in current senerio we also facing a blame of Missing Airplane.
so in this senerio we should concern about these news.....

Nushrah Kabir is on a distinguished road

i had understand your question bostan they are many other blames on pakistan and on pakistanis .but the question is "Are we in a condition to remove these blames?"

plato is on a distinguished road

Everything that is printed in English is not always true. A journalist who was expelled by the government, what can you expect from her except hate speech. Moreover the story is published in the magazine and we get more crispy theories in "Ummat".
Old Friday, March 21, 2014

Farrakh Choudhary is on a distinguished road

In my point of view, history plays a role in the development of the nations. Past cannot be forgotten.

You are right, there is no need to publish the such stupid things and stories as they are old now. they are not beneficial. But Americans are very fast and if New York Times published this report, which is useless according to me, there must be some thing behind the scene. why this newspaper has published the story now at a critical juncture, when Missing plane issue is existing in the world? When Pakistan is going to talk with Talibans? etc

As I understood Americans, they have some thing big behind their each statement regarding Pakistan and they do not want to miss any chance for blaming Pakistan.

World knows the capabilities and workings of Pakistan Armed Forces and Intelligence Agencies, So there is nothing to be worried about.

As a Muslim, I believe that there is no any power on this earth, who can destroy us. we will come out from our problems with the help of ALLAH ALMIGHTY INSHA ALLAH.

Regards
Old Friday, March 21, 2014

asad kamran is on a distinguished road

well i must say that now its time that we all have to be united as a nation and we have to think as a nation and as a Pakistani in order to get rid of these problems and be a sovereign country.
Old Monday, March 24, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

According to one of the greatest thinkers of the nation, Orya Maqbool Jan, the publishing of this report is actually a conspiracy of the Jews to set the stage for Dajjal. Mystery solved, see?

P.S. If someone still believes that Pakistani intelligence agencies are not involved in dirty tricks and double games, watching Cartoon Network should be your appropriate pastime.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Buddha (Monday, March 24, 2014), RHSherazi (Monday, March 24, 2014)