Wednesday, May 01, 2024
12:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of
Default Fasting or Starvation?

Don't just curse the corrupt politicians , corrupt rulers corrupt departments --Are we not corrupt?? Just go to the shops every item/ food item is increased by 25% without any justification - And we are claiming that we are Muslims and keeping fasts to get the blessings of Allah. I know that some shops in non-Muslim Countries open counters for Muslims with packages and non-Muslims never visit to the Muslim counters to get the benefit. How shameful it is that we are not following the teachings of Islam and becoming champions or Contractors of Islam on many occasions!

Courtesy: Iftikhar Chaudri (Journalist)

Is fasting all about starvation from dawn to dusk? Why non-Muslims seem to be better Muslims in many ways?
ADIL KHESHGI (Wednesday, July 02, 2014), exclusively (Monday, June 30, 2014), Gotam (Friday, July 04, 2014), hidayatshikari (Saturday, July 19, 2014), humerapa (Monday, June 30, 2014), imran bakht (Monday, June 30, 2014), Mashalkhan69 (Tuesday, July 01, 2014), Naveed_Bhuutto (Thursday, July 03, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

pakistanitk is on a distinguished road

Dearr. That is the basic problem of our failure. Now everyone in the world claiming muslims as a extremist terroists. I admit they're wrong but at some extent they are also right today most of muslims are culprit and fraudelent. I tell you the story of myself, I had visited china last year. When I was boarding from isb airport; my luggage was too much heavy about 40 k.g. I was unable to take it from belt. I asked the FIA inspector standing beside me , to help me in carrying this bag. He behave such like a mental dog and said to me that, I am not your loader. Call the loader, it is his work not mine and get lost from there. I was very hurt from his behaviour.

Then , after that when I arrived china. Same work I'd done. I asked the chineese FIA inspector to help me in carrying of bag. You don't beleive he didn't only helped me in carrying of bag, but he stand with me till my relative has arrived on airport to receive me. Now you people tell me who is better? He the non- muslim chineese or the muslim fia inspector at isb ?? First of all we should take right path be honest and implent all islamic rulea to our life than our system our country and our governement all will be set and honest. This ia our own fault we should not blame to anyone in this case ((

Sent from my RM-846_im_mea3_237 using Tapatalk
humerapa (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

pakistanitk is on a distinguished road

I swear if non-muslims accept islam they will be better than us. They lack only the believe.

Rest all they do every thing which are teach to us by islam. And we we have to shame on our lives. Suppose one non-muslim came to one of us. And just he say that you know whats the meaning of QUR'AN which you recite daily. I gauranteed most of us will be speech less infront of him ;;(. Only the way for prosperity and success is to implement islamic rules and teachings of our HOLY PROPHET. HAZRAT MUHAMMAD S.A.W in our daily individual and social life and on national level. Otherwise if this not done we are more and more qould go towards failure. And the failurw will b our fate.

Invincible (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)
Old Monday, June 30, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakistanitk View Post
Dearr. That is the basic problem of our failure. Now everyone in the world claiming muslims as a extremist terroists. I admit they're wrong but at some extent they are also right today most of muslims are culprit and fraudelent. I tell you the story of myself, I had visited china last year. When I was boarding from isb airport; my luggage was too much heavy about 40 k.g. I was unable to take it from belt. I asked the FIA inspector standing beside me , to help me in carrying this bag. He behave such like a mental dog and said to me that, I am not your loader. Call the loader, it is his work not mine and get lost from there. I was very hurt from his behaviour.

Then , after that when I arrived china. Same work I'd done. I asked the chineese FIA inspector to help me in carrying of bag. You don't beleive he didn't only helped me in carrying of bag, but he stand with me till my relative has arrived on airport to receive me. Now you people tell me who is better? He the non- muslim chineese or the muslim fia inspector at isb ?? First of all we should take right path be honest and implent all islamic rulea to our life than our system our country and our governement all will be set and honest. This ia our own fault we should not blame to anyone in this case ((

Apathy is largely responsible for our present plight.

waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, " love for wealth" is the only major cause of decline of our relegious beliefs.
humerapa (Monday, June 30, 2014), Invincible (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Don't just curse the corrupt politicians , corrupt rulers corrupt departments --Are we not corrupt?? Just go to the shops every item/ food item is increased by 25% without any justification - And we are claiming that we are Muslims and keeping fasts to get the blessings of Allah. I know that some shops in non-Muslim Countries open counters for Muslims with packages and non-Muslims never visit to the Muslim counters to get the benefit. How shameful it is that we are not following the teachings of Islam and becoming champions or Contractors of Islam on many occasions!

Courtesy: Iftikhar Chaudri (Journalist)

Is fasting all about starvation from dawn to dusk? Why non-Muslims seem to be better Muslims in many ways?

I second and I want to share my own experience. I have been doing a job in an international firm and have experience with both Muslim and non Muslim clients globally. I have been analyzing both and come to know that Non Muslims are much better than that of the Muslims. Because mostly Non Muslim clients don't tell lie, they are honest. I know many clients of us from UK, US, Russia, Australia and Canada, they are the most honest and trusted as compare to the Asian clients. Asians and Afirancs both are the dishonest, especially Indian, Bangali, Bahrani and Pakistani are the most corrupt, dishonest, untrusted and lairs. I don't mean to target all the Muslims I am just sharing you the ground reality as per my own experience and it also doesn't mean that all Muslims are that much bad. But unfortunately, most of the Muslims are really bad.

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014), zoyaayoub (Tuesday, July 01, 2014)
Old Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Sarfraz Ali is on a distinguished road
Default Make it correct.

In all the discussions this transpires that non Muslims are better than Muslims. I don't understand why everyone is observing humanity through his religion. Does religions teach us to become a bad human being?
Do you think Muslims in other parts of the world are doing same cheap things as we are doing in this country, certainly not. We Pakistani have not learnt the lesson of morality and humanity, our conscience is dead. We are still struggling to become a civilized nation. We take benefit of others helplessness and take illegal advantages of chaotic situations.

Our leaders and every individual of this country should show gestures of morality and do such this things which uplift feelings of humanity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarfraz Ali For This Useful Post:
MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR (Wednesday, July 02, 2014), sohailkt (Sunday, July 13, 2014)

SUMBAL AZIZ is on a distinguished road

I think at least at individual level ,we should do our best and make this holy month ,a month of blessings....hope for the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRUFF View Post
In my opinion, " love for wealth" is the only major cause of decline of our relegious beliefs.

More and more Pakistanis are eating less and less due to unending greed of a few.

FAIRUFF (Tuesday, July 01, 2014)

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Well I guess this socioeconomic behavior is not limited to Pakistani Ramadan, during hajj days many Saudi shopkeepers also charge higher than normal, can someone second my observation
waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)