Tuesday, May 14, 2024
06:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 22, 2014

Nida Malik Alvi is on a distinguished road

Oh please donot say about maturity
well nawaz is a mature political leader elected third time prime minister
so what does his maturity resulted
only mature coruption and mature to tell a lie on floor of parliament
we need a slance who could show us right path
Whether new in politics or immature
just strong enough to stand what he once determined

Umer Khayam Nizamani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
1-) Oh come on man on one side you have started the thread with the heading "enough is enough IK should go back" even though conceding that he has gone too far in his stance n not affords going back and on the other hand at the same time also level allegation against him or should i say criticize him for taking U-turns (as per your version of u-turn). Now even if he does what you are saying and leave (again as per your version for the betterment of Pakistan), you will be the first one to cry out loud, "look he has taken a u-turn" Lol.
And btw the day PTI comes in power and then sends its finance minister to nine zero like PML-N did for licking feet of Altaf's slaves, i will admit he has taken a u-turn. the size of crowd yesterday in pti jalsa at karachi and the extent to which they were charged testifies that there only hope against MQM is IK. As far as Sheikh Rasheed thing is concerned, i think its quite trivial and does not come under the notion of u-turn because one man views about other man can change owing to the changes in personality with time. Sheikh rasheed was no one when Imran embraced him.

2-) First you should know that IDPs are the responsibility of Federal government not KPK. Even then KPk despite its limited resources played a commendable role unlike the warmonger/operation seeker governments of Punjab and Sindh who refused to even let them enter in their respective provinces in sheer violation of constitution.

3-) You call it chaos we call it awareness

4-) ln recent PML-N jalsa at lahore, all LDA's employees were forced to attend it. In islamabad PML-N carried out 3 car rallies and the total number of people they managed to gather were not 25000 nor even 2500 but only 250 and that too with the use of state machinery and resources.

5-) He has started with himself, what can be better than that and by the way whenever he level allegations of non payment of taxes against the corrupt politicians he cites facts and figures from FBR record. what else you call a proof? having said that i strongly believe neither Imran nor any of us i.e Pakistani citizens should pay tax until and unless these super rich corrupt law makers start to do so.

P.S: There will be many deficiencies in IK and PTI but in the given lot they are the best choice.

The dilemma is those who are criticizing the peaceful demonstrations today in the name of polarization, chaos blah blah are also the one who strongly advocate "jhamhooriat" without even knowing what jamhooriat means. Now if you study the concept of "democratic system" in political science you will find that its the right of every citizen to register his protest peacefully in the form of writing, talking, carrying out jalsaas and in the end dharnas. Democratic system also demands that citizens keep a check on the government. The rights and duties of a citizen in this system are not vague but clearly enumerated and IK being a graduate in political science definitely knows it better than the ignorant nooras.
Pity, No one else but IK himself has brought it on himself, he can't even leave now peacefully because he might actually feel embarrassed such an egoist person he is.
1-I would not have said anything if he had spoken about Zohra Apa murder case,Karachi elections being rigged and pursued cases against mqm chief in london (as he announced).
2-Puting all blame on federal government is unfair, both the provincial government and federal government are equally responsible. You can not say Sindh didn't allow IDPS to move in here, I live in interior Sindh and i have witnessed huge numbers of them moving in here.
3-That's your opinion and point of view, I respect that with all differences
4-I'm not a support of PMLN but PPP.
5-Law-makers of that including of PTI themselves as well? There are many from PTI who didn't pay tax either. First of all, IK shouldn't have had given them party tickets who were tax defaulters if he is sooooo serious about tax defaulters.
Protests were peaceful until they were in RedZone, Police could have stopped them from entering in Red zone because both parties have written agreements that they won't breach Red Zone but they didn't. Police is right in protecting the image of Pakistan and few buildings which represent it. Moreover any protest in Red zone and in front of PM house can only be carried out with permission from local authorities, in this case they had none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
Isn't it a joke that you are trying to mute the voice of masses. In every nook and corner of Pakistan and even abroad people are chanting slogans against Nawaz Sharif. And you are saying Enough is Enough. What is enough? I think Its not IK who has crossed the limits. Its the status quo and the "Haves" of this country who have crossed their limits.
Yes! Mr.Nawaz Sharif and his allies should stop now. Enough discrimination, enough humiliation of masses, enough looting, enough nepotism, enough corruption, enough oppression, enough mafias, enough tax evasion. Its more than enough. We; the people , are so much fed up from this system. We want to end it and the only LEADER who has stood by our side is Imran Khan. you are asking him to stop and then you asked "do I look like someone who jokes around" ? Isn't it a joke my dear ? Ask the mother of that child who dies because of lack of medical facilities, ask that girl who wants to study but she can not because of lack of education facilities, ask that father who lost his son because of lack of clean drinking water, ask that girl who get raped and she takes back her FIR because the criminals are sons of an MNA. Ask the people of this country and they will tell you is it a joke or not.
Oh well could you define me what do you mean by status-quo? I would be glad to hear your version of it. You've said many thing enough corruption blah blah, What about people from PTI themselves who had their loans written off? Whose cases were taken back by Mush the great back in 2005, What about the guy who owns civil aviation company and largest sugar mill? What about the guy who owns biggest private school system of Pakistan? What about members of PTI who pay 0 taxes? What about women being harassed at PTI dharnas? What about Sikhs being murdered/target killed in KPK? What about children of IDPS not being allowed to get admitted in Schools? What about shortage of food for IDPS?

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 22, 2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: chain posts

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

@ Umer Khayam
Yeah that was in 2011, you are right because in 2012 he paid all his taxes. He only skipped 2011's taxes because of flood relief given to him by the then govt.
By the way, before 2013 Nawaz paid ''0'' tax for 3 consecutive years. Then in 2013 he paid only Rs5000 tax. :P Nawaz lied many times. I think I should not mention any example for that. Ultimately, if you compare Nawaz and IK, then IK is 1000 times better than Nawaz. This is a bitter truth, swallow it or spit it, choice is yours Mr Umer Khayam.
waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
@ Umer Khayam
Yeah that was in 2011, you are right because in 2012 he paid all his taxes. He only skipped 2011's taxes because of flood relief given to him by the then govt.
By the way, before 2013 Nawaz paid ''0'' tax for 3 consecutive years. Then in 2013 he paid only Rs5000 tax. :P Nawaz lied many times. I think I should not mention any example for that. Ultimately, if you compare Nawaz and IK, then IK is 1000 times better than Nawaz. This is a bitter truth, swallow it or spit it, choice is yours Mr Umer Khayam.
No dear, He paid around 24k in 2010, 0 in 2011 and 12. I don't support NS, he has done many things wrong as well and neither I'm comparing anyone. I just have been pointing out my opinion, everyone has right to disagree, No?
Old Tuesday, September 23, 2014

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
No dear, He paid around 24k in 2010, 0 in 2011 and 12. I don't support NS, he has done many things wrong as well and neither I'm comparing anyone. I just have been pointing out my opinion, everyone has right to disagree, No?
Seriously!!! A lot of professionals on this form must be paying more tax then he was paying. He must go now!!! #GONawazGO#
The Shah Ends (Wednesday, September 24, 2014), waqas izhar (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by white leopard View Post
Seriously!!! A lot of professionals on this form must be paying more tax then he was paying. He must go now!!! #GONawazGO#
Double standards mate, Tax evasion is serious crime and whoever commits it should go be it NS, IK or CM Kpk.

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
4-I'm not a support of PMLN but PPP.
woho....Had you mentioned it earlier mate i would have conceded my defeat earlier and not wasted your and my time in such long discussions. Zirdaariii Khapeeee LoL
The Following User Says Thank You to R3b3l For This Useful Post:
The Shah Ends (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)
Old Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
woho....Had you mentioned it earlier mate i would have conceded my defeat earlier and not wasted your and my time in such long discussions. Zirdaariii Khapeeee LoL
It's not about defeat or winning, I was just presenting my point of view which i am entitled to Agli Baari Phir Zardari

Humair Ahmed is on a distinguished road

seriously bro that democracy will prevail by the agendas with which imran and tahir ul qadri equipped with ???
they are calling umpire for long, their agenda means if not us then no one and no one will not only curse and tarnish democracy but also liberal voice of you and me

mate if tax evasion is crime then civil disobedience is far worse than tax evasion; calling for hundi, rading jails are also crime.. if not, you and i.k are hypocrites

Last edited by Gotam; Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Humair Ahmed For This Useful Post:
Umer Khayam Nizamani (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humair Ahmed View Post
seriously bro that democracy will prevail by the agendas with which imran and tahir ul qadri equipped with ???
they are calling umpire for long, their agenda means if not us then no one and no one will not only curse and tarnish democracy but also liberal voice of you and me

mate if tax evasion is crime then civil disobedience is far worse than tax evasion; calling for hundi, rading jails are also crime.. if not, you and i.k are hypocrites
I second you, if someone wishes to become PM he could only be so if he wins election. So-called civil disobedience