CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Malala Yousafzai wins 2014 nobel peace prize (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/95646-malala-yousafzai-wins-2014-nobel-peace-prize.html)

sincere khan Friday, October 10, 2014 09:19 PM

my Dear Malala belonged to National awami party, a most corrupt party in the history of pakistan. all pakhtoon hate Malala because she show our wrong image to the world.

hafiz mubashar Friday, October 10, 2014 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=sincer khan;764715]Also, please educate us how is Malala an agent of Israel or America or Mars,

this place is not suitable for discussion if you want then meet with me you will know every things.[/QUOTE]

My dear fellow! This prestigious forum is the right place to discuss the thoughts, feelings etc, of the young and educated lot of Pakistan who are nation builders like you,me and other members. We are here to remove the fallacies and be on the right track. So, go ahead and lets we talk here and share our ideas related to our our exam and about Pakistan.

Now, the question is that allegedly if she wrote in her book that Pakhtoons are not ready to educate their children or we may simply say, without naming any community, that many Pakistanis do not want their children to go to school. Be objective and as an educated person look around you. In Pakistan, education level is very low as compared to many other nations of the world. One of the major causes among others is that our people don't want to send their children to schools. They do not want education. The reasons are many and one of them is that they are traditional ones. They don't want to see that their children may get education and become used to the modern technology.
I believe Malala has refereed to this particular mindset of Pakistani and especially:thinking rural areas people.

sincere khan Friday, October 10, 2014 09:31 PM

Dear this will happen in a typical society. while she belongs to swat where girls education is more than any other districts of Kpk. she must blamed the Taliban but she wrote against Pakistan, islam and Pakhtoon.

qasimk Friday, October 10, 2014 09:38 PM

the book name of Malala is I am Malala Right????

qasimk Friday, October 10, 2014 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=hafiz mubashar;764709]Well Done, Malala Yousafzai or we may say Malala of Pakistan. At least she made the country capable of winning Nobel Peace Prize. Otherwise we are allegedly considered a threat to world order, but she has won Nobel Peace Award. It's our duty now to come to the level of greatness ahere she has put us now. Thank You Malala.:thinking[/QUOTE]

as i read your post i had a piffany that Mr.Eidhi lived his whole life like an A hole..:O because 11 year old girl who supported buy externals got the Award and Mr. Edhi didnt Shame on Mr. Edhi i guess coz he didnt do anything for Peace and for Pakistan right????

sincere khan Friday, October 10, 2014 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=qasimk;764741]as i read your post i had a piffany that Mr.Eidhi lived his whole life like an A hole..:O because 11 year old girl who supported buy externals got the Award and Mr. Edhi didnt Shame on Mr. Edhi i guess coz he didnt do anything for Peace and for Pakistan right????[/QUOTE]

Yes that's the main point why UN didnt award Nobel prize to him And why to Malala because there is something secret. she show our wrong image to the world. and now whole world think that pakistan is unsafe country for womans

maria25 Friday, October 10, 2014 09:51 PM

Noble peace prize is a joke now.. They will give this to anyone who benefits them. Malala made pakistan look like a terrorist state and that's what they wanted. :)

hafiz mubashar Friday, October 10, 2014 09:53 PM

Clarification!

[QUOTE=qasimk;764741]as i read your post i had a piffany that Mr.Eidhi lived his whole life like an A hole..:O because 11 year old girl who supported buy externals got the Award and Mr. Edhi didnt Shame on Mr. Edhi i guess coz he didnt do anything for Peace and for Pakistan right????[/QUOTE]

:0 No, No my dear. Not at all. I did not say so. i did not say that Mr. Edhi is not capable for it or he isn't doing anything good. Where did I say?
Every one's services have to be appreciated. Both are our heroes. We are comparing them or making differences between any one. Both are Pakistanis, both are good for humanity. So I love and respect both of them as for many other our heroes.

farat Friday, October 10, 2014 10:23 PM

Respected khan. I think you are under estimating the situation. Girls education as well as is more worst in pakistan. Malala deserves nobel price as she initiated struggle for girls in beleaguered city of Sawat where Talibanan collapsed the girls schools, threatened parents not to send girls to school. It is worst situation as compare tp any other area where girl education is abhorred i,e tribal areas, rajan pur, rural areas of southern punjab or interior sindh. She is enlisted in the greatest persons of the world and great person delivers to the whole world because they don't believe in nations, sect, religion or races. Mala gave encouragement to the girls of the whole world and proud for pakistan is that this light kindled from our country.

Shafqat Ali Samo Friday, October 10, 2014 10:28 PM

proud to b pakistani

iam very happy that man has not done any thing for pakistan as young girl malala did that. so nevr try to wrote ur nero minded thought as any body can b hurted.:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:comein:comein

02:02 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.