CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Malala Yousafzai wins 2014 nobel peace prize (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/95646-malala-yousafzai-wins-2014-nobel-peace-prize.html)

Hassan02 Saturday, October 11, 2014 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=The Shah Ends;765141]Why is Mr Sincer Khan bound to show you that specific excerpt? :thinking
Sir if you are this much interested to have a look at it, then please ''Google it'' :dd
Once you found that excerpt, share it with me too. :)
Thanks in anticipation. :)[/QUOTE]

Then keep waiting bro, because people like Sincer Khan are good only for rhetoric. When someone asks them for actual hard evidence they disappear. I've read the book too and didn't find anything objectionable, her only crime is that she doesn't make Pakistan sound like heaven.

The Shah Ends Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=Hassan02;765152]Then keep waiting bro, because people like Sincer Khan are good only for rhetoric. When someone asks them for actual hard evidence they disappear. I've read the book too and didn't find anything objectionable, her only crime is that she doesn't make Pakistan sound like heaven.[/QUOTE]

She didn't write that book, by the way. :)
Do not target someone like this. Everyone can opine, you know, freedom of speech should prevail they say. We have to respect each others opinion even if that opposes ours. :happy:

Hassan02 Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=The Shah Ends;765169]She didn't write that book, by the way. :)
[/QUOTE]

As good as written by her. The fact that someone else did the actual writing is of no consequence since a small girl can hardly be expected to write a full length book :)

Gypsified Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:48 PM

[QUOTE]Why is Mr Sincer Khan bound to show you that specific excerpt?
Sir if you are this much interested to have a look at it, then please ''Google it''
Once you found that excerpt, share it with me too.
Thanks in anticipation.[/QUOTE]

How very witty. But don't worry, I'm reading all the comments. The reason I demanded the excerpt, the reason which seems to have bypassed you, was that Mr. Khan himself stated that Malala said certain things in her book. Now I know it was a shamefaced lie, but I gave Mr. Khan a chance to produce any such excerpt. He failed, as was excepted. I take it you can read simple English?

Why didn't I share the excerpt? Because it does not exist. Which is why 'Google it' won't help either.

And just to further clarify, there are about half a dozen lies Mr. Khan (who claims to have read the book) have lumped on that teenage girl. But since I don't like to indulge in conversations that fall beyond the minimum required intellect (by my own standards, yes), I preferred to ignore the whole twaddle.

Hope this satisfied you? If not, I'll be willing to oblige more. Oh, and you're welcome.

sincere khan Sunday, October 12, 2014 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=Gypsified;765181]How very witty. But don't worry, I'm reading all the comments. The reason I demanded the excerpt, the reason which seems to have bypassed you, was that Mr. Khan himself stated that Malala said certain things in her book. Now I know it was a shamefaced lie, but I gave Mr. Khan a chance to produce any such excerpt. He failed, as was excepted. I take it you can read simple English?

Why didn't I share the excerpt? Because it does not exist. Which is why 'Google it' won't help either.

And just to further clarify, there are about half a dozen lies Mr. Khan (who claims to have read the book) have lumped on that teenage girl. But since I don't like to indulge in conversations that fall beyond the minimum required intellect (by my own standards, yes), I preferred to ignore the whole twaddle.

Hope this satisfied you? If not, I'll be willing to oblige more. Oh, and you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

My Dear I told you that this place is not suitable for discussion so if you want then please meet with me i will provide you every evidence and proof...

Gypsified Sunday, October 12, 2014 04:56 PM

[QUOTE]My Dear I told you that this place is not suitable for discussion so if you want then please meet with me i will provide you every evidence and proof...[/QUOTE]

This is a perfectly suitable place for discussion. If you think otherwise, you should have refrained from participating in this thread in the first place. If you have any evidence, just copy and past it. If not, please stop wasting my and everyone else's time. Thank you.

sincere khan Sunday, October 12, 2014 05:02 PM

Waaoh Dear it show that you are a traitor, talking against Pak Army. My dear you want to become like Malala and want a Nobel prize but listen that it need Luck +Media Attraction, so if you have any Link with Media then its easy for you to become famous as well as to become rich like Malaala but one thing you will called a traitor of Pakistan because only a traitor of pakistan can do it. a patriotic and Peace Loving Person Cant do it LIke Imran Khan, Edhi, and secondly there are a lot of other Pakhtoon girls, They are speaking for Education and for their rights but Media only chose Malala. there is something secret that Only Malaala Why ..........

Gypsified Sunday, October 12, 2014 05:10 PM

[QUOTE]Waaoh Dear it show that you are a traitor, talking against Pak Army. My dear you want to become like Malala and want a Nobel prize but listen that it need Luck +Media Attraction, so if you have any Link with Media then its easy for you to become famous as well as to become rich like Malaala but one thing you will called a traitor of Pakistan because only a traitor of pakistan can do it. a patriotic and Peace Loving Person Cant do it LIke Imran Khan, Edhi, and secondly there are a lot of other Pakhtoon girls, They are speaking for Education and for their rights but Media only chose Malala. there is something secret that Only Malaala Why ..........[/QUOTE]

Ahan. Like I said, I have neither the time nor inclination to indulge in low IQ twaddle.

No evidence, then?

sincere khan Sunday, October 12, 2014 05:22 PM

The BBC quoted Tariq Khattack, editor of the Pakistan Observer, condemning the prize and Malala:

“She is a normal, useless type of a girl. Nothing in her is special at all. She’s selling what the West will buy.”

Gypsified Sunday, October 12, 2014 05:34 PM

Go ahead, quote Ansar Abbai and Mullah Fazlullah too.

02:22 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.