Monday, April 29, 2024
12:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 17, 2014

itkh is on a distinguished road
Default By-Election Results!

So the Dogar's win was pretty surprising for me in the by-elections as I always believed Hashmi sb to be a remarkable person to win in Multan. What does the result suggests about PMLN now? Is the government dandled by PTI?

mehwishnawaz is on a distinguished road

In past Hashmi sahab won his seat on PMLN ticket... In 2013 elections he defeated from pti side in contest against pmln candidate..In this by election, ruling party support him morally not directly so it is of no importance that this single seat of Multan provide shock to government....

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by itkh View Post
So the Dogar's win was pretty surprising for me in the by-elections as I always believed Hashmi sb to be a remarkable person to win in Multan. What does the result suggests about PMLN now? Is the government dandled by PTI?
The fact is that Javed Hashmi is over-hyped. I don't know why people keep calling him a national leader because he is little more than a political worker. He is neither very intelligent nor does he have a broad vision. If you think about it, its hardly surprising that he lost.

mir mazher is on a distinguished road

hasssan i do agree that he is not more than worker, but he has some qualities or whatever you can say , when zia ul haq offered him he refused , when musharraf came in parliament he had refused him , then when PMLn was in government he left . these things made him something . 2nd thing we have to understand he had always won election from multan why not now ?? i think when army is supporting imran khan and i heard that army said we dont want nawaz sharif that time they were using imran khan and government about to go before month but turning point was that hashmi said imran is taking dectation from some people and + point for nawaz sharif that he is still in government otherwise it will not happen same conditions like now if hashmi is in pti still . i think thats why hashmi didnt win because of some forces ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir mazher View Post
hasssan i do agree that he is not more than worker, but he has some qualities or whatever you can say , when zia ul haq offered him he refused , when musharraf came in parliament he had refused him , then when PMLn was in government he left . these things made him something . 2nd thing we have to understand he had always won election from multan why not now ?? i think when army is supporting imran khan and i heard that army said we dont want nawaz sharif that time they were using imran khan and government about to go before month but turning point was that hashmi said imran is taking dectation from some people and + point for nawaz sharif that he is still in government otherwise it will not happen same conditions like now if hashmi is in pti still . i think thats why hashmi didnt win because of some forces ...
He has those qualities, but that doesn't automatically make him a leader. Also, he has won from this seat before, but this time around he didn't have as much support as before. Even to me the way he acted seemed very odd, because if the army was really supporting Imran Khan he would be the PM and Nawaz Sharif would be in jail by now. And my friend, if there was any rigging it would have been in favor of Hashmi because the PML-N is in power and controls the bureaucracy. Hashmi lost simply because people had become fed up with his senseless rantings
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
Xcalibre (Friday, October 17, 2014)
Old Saturday, October 18, 2014

my brother who said hashmi is leader , he is just worker sorry not worker but good worker but he has vote bank because is belong to one of good spirtual personality (khanka) thats why he was winner always ,and yes was winner but personally iam thinking that he did big mistake , in politics reaction not necessary always what he did , we all know imran is very famous nowadays he is doing jalsa daily 2nd youth young generation supporting him at the same time javed hashmi said imran is not like as you think whatever , he should be quite as he is and now we can understand he is thinking i had not left pti at this point .
and very interesting you are saying that imran would be if army wants you should understand onething why imran khan would be . yes remember one thing we have seen nawaz government (punjabi) , we have seen zardari benazir bhutto and zulfiqar bhutto s government (sindhi ) and we have seen nawab akbar s bhugti in balochistan . and after ayub khan we didnt see in pathan pm in pakistan and now army can not afford nawaz sharif and zardari did onces , why nawaz is not suitable because he is liar like benazir he did agreement with army but he has never fulfill his promises , like before election had told him that you would not enterfare in india afghanistan and iran problems we will solve but what he did he went india army told him dont that , he envolved himself in afghanistan and iran , ksa gave millions rupees he had given them weapon these all things army could not afford then army did not have any option except imran . i do remember everyone were saying if still ns is pm just because of javed hashmi because he opened everything . i feel election is near because we are watching jalsa of parties .and onething nawaz sharif would not be prisoned my dear jail main sirf sindhi aur baloch he ja sekhta hai punjabi aur pathan nhn ye tradition hai history tells us , we have example of bhutto and nawab akbar . and i feel you think , nawaz is handling government no , ais mulk main wo he hota hai jo army chahe ...
Old Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir mazher View Post
my brother who said hashmi is leader , he is just worker sorry not worker but good worker but he has vote bank because is belong to one of good spirtual personality (khanka) thats why he was winner always ,and yes was winner but personally iam thinking that he did big mistake , in politics reaction not necessary always what he did , we all know imran is very famous nowadays he is doing jalsa daily 2nd youth young generation supporting him at the same time javed hashmi said imran is not like as you think whatever , he should be quite as he is and now we can understand he is thinking i had not left pti at this point .
and very interesting you are saying that imran would be if army wants you should understand onething why imran khan would be . yes remember one thing we have seen nawaz government (punjabi) , we have seen zardari benazir bhutto and zulfiqar bhutto s government (sindhi ) and we have seen nawab akbar s bhugti in balochistan . and after ayub khan we didnt see in pathan pm in pakistan and now army can not afford nawaz sharif and zardari did onces , why nawaz is not suitable because he is liar like benazir he did agreement with army but he has never fulfill his promises , like before election had told him that you would not enterfare in india afghanistan and iran problems we will solve but what he did he went india army told him dont that , he envolved himself in afghanistan and iran , ksa gave millions rupees he had given them weapon these all things army could not afford then army did not have any option except imran . i do remember everyone were saying if still ns is pm just because of javed hashmi because he opened everything . i feel election is near because we are watching jalsa of parties .and onething nawaz sharif would not be prisoned my dear jail main sirf sindhi aur baloch he ja sekhta hai punjabi aur pathan nhn ye tradition hai history tells us , we have example of bhutto and nawab akbar . and i feel you think , nawaz is handling government no , ais mulk main wo he hota hai jo army chahe ...
Yes Hashmi is a capable politician, but as you yourself pointed out, Imran Khan is in the limelight these days and Hashmi's tirade against him didn't sit well with PTI supporters. In fact Hashmi has lost credibility even in the eyes of people who don't support PTI (such as myself) because of the way he makes up stories and also how he joined Nawaz Sharif in all but name

About the army and Imran Khan, my personal opinion is that the army isn't interested in a coup, it only wanted control of foreign and strategic affairs and Nawaz Sharif accepted their demands (according to the Wall Street Journal). In any case, its better for the army this way, they aren't in direct control so they don't have to worry about the day to day affairs of the country and won't get blamed if anything goes wrong, but at the same time, they can do as they please since the civilian government has become so weak. Perfect situation for them

well iam not sure about this that hashmi is making stories or he is telling truth , because onething we can understand without army support you can not whatever imran is doing.
and i think you remember a poltican came on television and he was pointing that onething i can not understand that why has told PAT and PTI workers that you can sit in pm's house lawn . but dont go in the house and they did not do anything to workers , question arises why this attitude for PTI workers??
yes exactly army wanted but nawaz sharif was enterfairing him self , but now situation is totally different , but i feel election will held in 2015 .
i think general raheel and keynai they dont have guts more like musharraf and army thinks that people of pakistan cant afford army again ..........

why army has told. mistake in line 2

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

Hashmi was impulsive and honest politician , both of these qualities are not conducive to politics of Pakistan thus he is punished and his political career is finished. He is history now
The Following User Says Thank You to usmanwrites For This Useful Post:
ADIL KHESHGI (Monday, October 20, 2014)

Tags
pakistan, politics