Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 07, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
Because terrorist are using our religion for their nefarious purposes, if our masajids start delivering sermons against terrorism, terrorists manufacturing would be stopped.to defeat terorism we have to make manufacturing sources stopped
I think it won't stop terrorist manufacturing, it will just decrease the supply of raw materials haha .

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Sorry, what do you mean by raw material??? I couldn't understand???
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry, what do you mean by raw material??? I couldn't understand???
I meant decrease supply of manpower, sorry for using inappropriate word . But the point still remains that the sermon approach will just decrease the supply of manpower, the factories, I.e. the militant organizations will remain for various reasons such as geopolitical games of the state. I think all the people who join them don't do it out of religious fervor alone. There are other reasons as well such as distraught from society or economic backwardness etc. Some reasons such as spread of immorality, as perceived by the people, makes people distraught from society but it doesn't make them religious zealots. For example many men who are unable to find partners may develop a tendency to join a fight to prove themselves or to express their frustration . I personally know one such example and I assume there would be many more. The thing is in Islamic societies many things related to daily life become part of religion as Islamic religion is much different than others. Therefore it becomes difficult to categorize reasons. For example the sermons may tell people not to join jihad but they won't tell men how to find wives in today's modern era, they would inform them of traditional methods which no longer work haha . Therefore it's actually time to do struggle to seek knowledge and go out. Modern psychology has gathered tremendous amount of knowledge and can tell you much more about nature of partners in today's world where people of different races tribes and cultures are coming closer as humans have mastered the planet, better than traditional methods which worked while life was lived in small groups. The ulema and Mullah themselves need to shun their absolute grip over everything and go out in search of the truth .

P.s. it's just a point of view. I am not trying to say sermons are not effective, what I am trying to say is incomplete sermons might not work . I don't think at present anyone knows what to do about terror organizations and terrorism . Islamic world it seems is going through a period of loss of civilization .

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
We failed in 71 because our civilian government was not paying heed to bengal
I'm a bit confused when I see some facts.

What about Mr. General found with some actress in "awkward" condition, while the country was splitting apart? and what about 20000 bengali women? I can't even tell the barbaric acts played with them.By whom? Our Angels in 1971. Whole world knows except our learned Pakistanis.

Quote:
we failed in kargil because civilians gave it to india despite our army having reached several kms
Sorry???Our Army? But I have listened that Army retreated and instead Syed Salahuddin with his Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fought the war..All the Martyrs of our "Mujahideen" oh sorry "Terrorists" in our villages, and their graveyards are What? Where they are now? Why their "Widows" still conduct "Fatihas"?
I can tell you the names of Villages with dozens of graveyards of our own youngsters who were injected in Kashmir, then Afghanistan and Kargil.

Quote:
martial law of ayub
Oops. Major General Iskandar Mirza, the very first violator of constitution and inventor of Marshal Law, actually gave control to Ayub with his rest of life lived in misery in London...Who was he? Major General and a Grandson of whom...haha Such a Glaring history of Pakistan...Grandson of Hazrat Mir Jaffar.

Quote:
zia
Who created Talibans? I'm still very uncertain...Bhutto? But he was Communist himself.Then who?

Quote:
musharraf
Yes, He made Dams. The constitutions. He made the Nuclear Bomb. He ruled for just 9 years (The "shortest" of any Democratic Government of Pakistan) and changed the Geography of Pakistan.

Quote:
infact celebrated,because civilian judges are not brave enough
Hmm.. What about 9000 pending Death sentences? Angel Gabriel issued the decrees?

Quote:
wait a second if terrorsits attack an "army" public school successfully ,that also during the times of hide and seek war, who really fails!
The Baba Chawkidars who used to say "Jaagte Raho" with a Modern Technology warfare equipment called "Danda" in Urdu on the Modern warfare tank like equipment called "China ki cycle".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Islamic world it seems is going through a period of loss of civilization .
not all Islamic world, just economically and intellectually backward parts of it which include our country. It's Allah's blessing that He gave oil to Arabs and somehow it's managing it and preventing complete loss of civilization. If you see in a broad sense it's helping entire Muslim world, for example many Pakistanis find jobs in the middle east and support themselves and their families during times when our own lands can be perceived as barren. They make complain about Arab being racist or discriminatory with them and the governments being discriminatory but overall it's a blessing .

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I meant decrease supply of manpower, sorry for using inappropriate word . But the point still remains that the sermon approach will just decrease the supply of manpower, the factories, I.e. the militant organizations will remain for various reasons such as geopolitical games of the state.
I remember some 15 years back, when we were used to read monthlies like Hamdard, Phool, Taleem.o.Tarbiat , Nonihaal, Urdu digest, Paigham etc.
There were stories about same "Mujahideens" when they were used to shoot "one bullet" and the counterpart Hindu or Russian used to see the same bullet as a "bomb".
And the stories like 2 Mujahideens killed 50 Russians or 10 Hindus.
I remember an old man told me a story in nearly 1997 about a great Mujahid-e-Islam (according to him) called "OBL" who declared that there will be a great war like that with Russia and the coming of Armageddon in 2050's...
The stories are just changed. We can recreate them easily again. Wake up Russia or China again. America will be seen demanding our "Generals" to create a OBL clone or Osama bin Laden part 2.
And the same stories will start appearing in our "monthlies".
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, January 07, 2015)

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well explained.I would like to add some words with your explanations.
In order to defeat the terrorist, in this ideological war, our masajids and pulpit must pay their role to defeat this menance. This is the only solution to the current situation.Because terrorist are using our religion for their nefarious purposes, if our masajids start delivering sermons against terrorism, terrorists manufacturing would be stopped.to defeat terorism we have to make manufacturing sources stopped
The Main Solution of this issue sab se pehle Molana Fazle rahman ko phansi de pir munawar hassan ko pir siraj ul haq ko aur pir Sami ul haq Ko to problem solve hoga

haseebbaloch is on a distinguished road

dear fellow do not be detrack from the topic

those who r in favour of military court prove it with logical point of view ??

2ndly if military r the need of the hour then why Quaid said

" Do not forget that armed forces are the servant of the people. They do not make national policy it is we who decide the issues "

how u people negate this statement of JINNAH
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I'm a bit confused when I see some facts.

What about Mr. General found with some actress in "awkward" condition, while the country was splitting apart? and what about 20000 bengali women? I can't even tell the barbaric acts played with them.By whom? Our Angels in 1971. Whole world knows except our learned Pakistanis.

Sorry???Our Army? But I have listened that Army retreated and instead Syed Salahuddin with his Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fought the war..All the Martyrs of our "Mujahideen" oh sorry "Terrorists" in our villages, and their graveyards are What? Where they are now? Why their "Widows" still conduct "Fatihas"?
I can tell you the names of Villages with dozens of graveyards of our own youngsters who were injected in Kashmir, then Afghanistan and Kargil.

Oops. Major General Iskandar Mirza, the very first violator of constitution and inventor of Marshal Law, actually gave control to Ayub with his rest of life lived in misery in London...Who was he? Major General and a Grandson of whom...haha Such a Glaring history of Pakistan...Grandson of Hazrat Mir Jaffar.

Who created Talibans? I'm still very uncertain...Bhutto? But he was Communist himself.Then who?

Yes, He made Dams. The constitutions. He made the Nuclear Bomb. He ruled for just 9 years (The "shortest" of any Democratic Government of Pakistan) and changed the Geography of Pakistan.

Hmm.. What about 9000 pending Death sentences? Angel Gabriel issued the decrees?

The Baba Chawkidars who used to say "Jaagte Raho" with a Modern Technology warfare equipment called "Danda" in Urdu on the Modern warfare tank like equipment called "China ki cycle".
What do you want to say to me? i mean you have actually expanded what i said in a sattire. I think you could not understand the sarcasm in my post. Kindly re-read the post. anyways thanx for correcting the blunder of first martial law which is not ayub but actually iskandar mirza, the famous grandson of plassey's traitor mir jaffar and author of "From plassey to pakistan."
Old Thursday, January 08, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebbaloch View Post
those who r in favour of military court prove it with logical point of view ??
Sorry for distraction. I am not in favor of military courts because it's not military's job to do criminal justice. Further trying to prove with logic is worthless because even the best and superior logical explanation is bound to go in dust here. No military courts. Period. Heil hitler Haha