Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:30 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
Ustad e muhtaram jab something like this per baat khatam karni thi tou shuru hi kyun ki

Ab agar discuusion mein contribute nahi kia tou post bhi ghaib ho jai gi likn samajh nai aawat kei kia arz karein.
Albatta yei baat shayad Iqbal ki hai ke The one who conquers the self is the king.
Today the french embassy was given extra security. An interesting thing is that Europe does not have the stomach to bear armed conflicts. Such stupidities will only increase attacks in europe and expose their under belly. Their governments should take measures to stop caricatures of such sort. Else Musalman farigh betha hai. Grenade uchalnay mein farigh logon ko bara maza aata hai aaj kei daur mein.
Hum kahin nahin bhagte bhai...Bhagaya jaa rha he zabardasti...

Something like this iss liye likha tha to avoid further complication.
Baat to hamri bhi smajh men nahin aawat he, keh jab yeh itni kathan Bhojpuri smajh aawat he to becharey Iqbal ko bhi smajhne ki kaawish bhi kare leni thi...

Muslims are busy in following things

1. Giving logics for their stupidities and procrastinations.
2. Those who earn something, some respect etc. They find someone to show their intelligence and superiority. Like happened today with me as well. That's why I have decided not to reply anyone with badge in this forum...
3. Some are inflicted with inferiority complex..
4. Some are busy in hiding their inferiority complexes in superiority ones.
waqas izhar (Saturday, January 17, 2015)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

O teri khair. Ghussa nahi bhai jan. The illusion of power always swollen minds and badges are the best form of that illusion whichever badge you are reffering to. Anyways koi panchawa group banao. Mazkoora bala char rakshow mein bethne ko mann nai manta
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Sunday, January 18, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

What actually give jews an advantage is their historical persecution, not 'just' their disproportionate influence over major media . If it was just media than saudi king would have immediately ordered opening 1000 channels all over the world at once haha . Or if jewish influence was so strong over global media we would be hearing talmud on channels everyday . When will our country men learn to question and explore man, I am sick of short visioned arguments which almost always end up in quarrel haha.
waqas izhar (Saturday, January 17, 2015)
Old Sunday, January 18, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
O teri khair. Ghussa nahi bhai jan. The illusion of power always swollen minds and badges are the best form of that illusion whichever badge you are reffering to. Anyways koi panchawa group banao. Mazkoora bala char rakshow mein bethne ko mann nai manta
haha...You can have your seperate vehicle in this regard...e.g Look Busy,Do nothing etc something like that Same like our politicians have adopted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
What actually give jews an advantage is their historical persecution, not 'just' their disproportionate influence over major media . If it was just media than saudi king would have immediately ordered opening 1000 channels all over the world at once haha . Or if jewish influence was so strong over global media we would be hearing talmud on channels everyday . When will our country men learn to question and explore man, I am sick of short visioned arguments which almost always end up in quarrel haha.
This is what discussion is meant for. To eliminate your narrow versions with broader ones and countering the others narrow one with your broader one.
But I've seen that some people behave like they have every thing "Broader" and the rest have "nothing" (the "narrow" word still holds some sort of respect)
King Saudia,even if opened, those will be the Gulf versions of HBOs in which some Takfiri will be shown roaming in paradise after bombing some Shia Majlis.
How they have closed eyes for our died children. Because at first place they don't regard us as some "Pure Muslim Nation".
As far as this Media thing is concerned...Yes, this is not the only factor...But yet it's one very glaring factor.
The reason I had posted the video "War Made Easy"..How embedded journalism works showing the origins of "Organized Propaganda" for third reich. You must be aware as you live in the fourth one.
I think Pakistan is the fourth one. Because after all we are Germans in origin. But due to environmental determinism, we have lost our genetic potentials..

Actually, the Fukuyama theory of dying history will never work, instead Samuel Huntington's will remain viable.
I mean you can't digest that your everything is fallacious from circumcision to the way putting in graveyard...How you can you get rid of your every identity?
At least,It's what West tells us and liberals tells us...
mhmmdkashif (Sunday, January 18, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I mean you can't digest that your everything is fallacious from circumcision to the way putting in graveyard...How you can you get rid of your every identity?
At least,It's what West tells us and liberals tells us...
well I don't think anyone says they are fallacious, human cultures have evolved with much more creepy and weird practices and everyone knows and respect that. Today is the age of science and discovery where most practices are questioned for the purpose of exploration and learning about their origins and purposes, but we (Muslims) are trying to protect our practices and take any study of our practices as an offense (which is natural btw), mostly to keep anything negative about them come out but yet all positive is welcomed. And then we duck behind religion. Compromise is a natural evolutionary fact, humans are not Gods and thus every cultural practice that becomes normal actually contains compromise on something (negative) to promote other (positive). For example we can never eliminate thieves but what we can do is prevent our goods from being stolen so we start keeping our valuables in safe places. This is a compromise and basically it limits your and your loved ones free access to your own stuff, thus people start looking for other more 'unrestricted' ways for preventing stealing of goods, and when better ways are discovered those still sticking to 'old practices' are ridiculed haha (such as a 'baniya' who locks everything). The point to be made is that it seems among Muslims that there is fear that our culture will be destroyed, and then there are attempts to protect our cultural things and we take support of a great historical religion as Islam, but protecting culture with Islam actually doesn't serve original Islamic cause, and this is what's happening, whole world is attacking Islam because of Muslim stupidity. We are preaching Islam to the whole world but yet not allow anyone to explore how it works (by making our practices holy), and enforce our way of life on others by claiming it's divine approval, and we do it most of the time out of political reasons. For Muslims this is the period of awakening I think, instead of finding jewish hand behind everything haha .

Quote:
We are preaching Islam to the whole world but yet not allow anyone to explore how it works (by making our practices holy), and enforce our way of life on others by claiming it's divine approval, and we do it most of the time out of political reasons. For Muslims this is the period of awakening I think, instead of finding jewish hand behind everything haha .
So, basically like they rebutted religion to have progress...You will have to rebut it as well to attain your utopia and to start researching and using logic.
Taking religion as a source just not the "Ultimate Source"???
I hope Boko Haram or Mulla Fazlullah is not reading the discussion.

Well, being an unintelligent student of Islamic history the golden era of Muslims was of the Muslims who were not among the "Main stream Muslims".
Mostly were afflicted with Fatwas...Same is true with Christianity...
Can deduce with history, what is the diagnosis and what is treatment and prevention.
What I think is the wrong and narrow interpretations of Islam reinforced with malice of personal and political interests.
Scientists were free from these interests.

Quote:
So, basically like they rebutted religion to have progress

You will have to rebut it as well to attain your utopia and to start researching and using logic.
Ahh brother it becomes very difficult to continue arguing when you draw your own conclusions and throw them back at me (or anyone). When did I say 'they discarded religion' 'you do it too and become like them' and all that... I don't know what did and how they did it I just draw conclusion from history and share it with a wish that my country men start wondering, pondering and start raising questions to draw a picture of how the world is working, but yet you are just drawing conclusions. Religion is still present everywhere so it cannot be claimed 'they discarded religion'. it sounds like you're trying to inquire my religious beliefs to make a stereotype first and then label me something to gather a mob. I am not a 'gora', neither an Indian, neither a Christian, yes a Muslim as I believe in Allah and finality of prophethood, and my belief in that is so strong that I am not scared of any mob.

And it's worthless sharing ideas here as very few people try to learn, most of them need conclusions.

Quote:
Ahh brother it becomes very difficult to continue arguing when you draw your own conclusions and throw them back at me (or anyone). When did I say 'they discarded religion' 'you do it too and become like them' and all that... I don't know what did and how they did it I just draw conclusion from history and share it with a wish that my country men start wondering, pondering and start raising questions to draw a picture of how the world is working, but yet you are just drawing conclusions. Religion is still present everywhere so it cannot be claimed 'they discarded religion'. it sounds like you're trying to inquire my religious beliefs to make a stereotype first and then label me something to gather a mob. I am not a 'gora', neither an Indian, neither a Christian, yes a Muslim as I believe in Allah and finality of prophethood, and my belief in that is so strong that I am not scared of any mob.
And it's worthless sharing ideas here as very few people try to learn, most of them need conclusions.
haha....That "You" was not meant for you...I had placed a question mark to have your view brother thinking you old fellow of this field. I didn't directed something personally neither it was some trap...It was a question not a conclusion...That's why I had written as unintelligent student...Your view was required not what you believe...I hope I have made myself clear...
I think mere boht burey din aagye hen...
I have to attune my tone again to soft one again to avoid such heavy reactions..

Quote:
haha....That "You" was not meant for you...I had placed a question mark to have your view brother thinking you old fellow of this field. I didn't directed something personally neither it was some trap...It was a question not a conclusion...That's why I had written as unintelligent student...Your view was required not what you believe...I hope I have made myself clear...
I think mere boht burey din aagye hen...
I have to attune my tone again to soft one again to avoid such heavy reactions..
That’s ok brother, actually I am also on a short temper these days haha . I am sorry for being rude. Anyways the point is there is no problem with religion, however there is problem with some religious people who always try to catch people's sentiments and problems for their purposes. And such people exist in the stocks of every religion, may it be Islam or Christian or Jew or Hindu, or even scientists . Every organized religion contains ways to deal with problems caused by such people as well, so does Islam. Therefore there are bad jews who conspire, and there are also bad Christians who conspire, but as ordinary Muslims we still have to believe that Allah is in charge and He can deal with conspirators in order to avoid falling into traps of conspiracy promoters in Muslims own ranks haha
RAO RAMEEZ (Sunday, January 18, 2015)

Quote:
That’s ok brother, actually I am also on a short temper these days haha . I am sorry for being rude. Anyways the point is there is no problem with religion, however there is problem with some religious people who always try to catch people's sentiments and problems for their purposes. And such people exist in the stocks of every religion, may it be Islam or Christian or Jew or Hindu, or even scientists . Every organized religion contains ways to deal with problems caused by such people as well, so does Islam. Therefore there are bad jews who conspire, and there are also bad Christians who conspire, but as ordinary Muslims we still have to believe that Allah is in charge and He can deal with conspirators in order to avoid falling into traps of conspiracy promoters in Muslims own ranks haha
haha...That's right conspiracies triggered by personal motives are the cause.
And when the audience is receptive due to it's lack of of education or lack of cognitive ability,the agenda becomes easily attainable.
I think I am no more sober now a days to deal with discussions here on forum, at least may be after the yesterday's duel...So, I have to take leave from here until I achieve the sobriety again...I have to flee for few days or months..
Have a nice life ahead...I hope I'll see the forum running with same energy when I return...
B.Bye...
mhmmdkashif (Monday, January 19, 2015)