Wednesday, February 08, 2023
11:20 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Other Competitive Examinations > National Accountability Bureau (NAB)

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 64
Thanks: 3
Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts
pericardian is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
please elaborate further for all the aspirants:

1. Indoor medical facility is provided to the employees by NAB.
2. It is said that NAB job is purely temporary in nature, is it truth?
3. Any officer inducted in BPS-17 can be promoted upto which scale during his / her career?

Regards
Add to that, is there personal official vehicle facility for officers?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
please elaborate further for all the aspirants:

1. Indoor medical facility is provided to the employees by NAB.
2. It is said that NAB job is purely temporary in nature, is it truth?
3. Any officer inducted in BPS-17 can be promoted upto which scale during his / her career?

Regards
Dear i am not sure about any indoor facility available or not but NAB has certain hospitals on its panel where to some extent relief is provided. NAB jobs are not temporary if inducted through a recruitment phase.People can join NAB through deputation but for not more than 5 years.Chairman can also hire people on his own but they would remain on contract as for as the competent authority is satisfied. Promotion was a bit faster as compared to other government organizations(excluding CSP,s) , but recent induction in 2013 would hinder the promotion pace with in the organization. BPS-17 officer can hope to go as for as DG and also can contend with BPS-18 or 19 in the end.
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Friday, March 27, 2015), Kartarsameer (Monday, January 30, 2017), waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #13  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pericardian View Post
Add to that, is there personal official vehicle facility for officers?
Dear brother one important point to keep in mind, When you opt for NAB don't expect any kind of luxury or facilities. Not a place either to enjoy some kind of comfort rather you would find no time to sit on your own chair. If you have a strong ambition for work (Wo interview wala nahee kai i would serve my country every where etc etc.. ), NAB is the place where you should be.Investigation Officers (JIO, AD, DD) are the back bone of NAB and they have enormous powers courtesy to the vast ambit of NAO, 1999 but they don't enjoy any awesome facilities like other government departments. Director BPS-20 and above are provided with car facility and below 20 grade Officers wait for their turn to reach that highly privileged BPS-20..
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney

Last edited by Wasco; Friday, March 27, 2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: smileys
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Friday, March 27, 2015), Kartarsameer (Monday, January 30, 2017), pericardian (Friday, March 27, 2015)
  #14  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasco View Post
Dear i am not sure about any indoor facility available or not but NAB has certain hospitals on its panel where to some extent relief is provided. NAB jobs are not temporary if inducted through a recruitment phase.People can join NAB through deputation but for not more than 5 years.Chairman can also hire people on his own but they would remain on contract as for as the competent authority is satisfied. Promotion was a bit faster as compared to other government organizations(excluding CSP,s) , but recent induction in 2013 would hinder the promotion pace with in the organization. BPS-17 officer can hope to go as for as DG and also can contend with BPS-18 or 19 in the end.
Thanks for your reply. So what does it actually mean "temporary posts, but likely to continue" mentioned on advertisement made by NAB.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
waqarsalman's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Peshawar
Posts: 62
Thanks: 10
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
waqarsalman is on a distinguished road
Default NAB Salaries

Starting salary for A.D is 49k
and for JIO it is approx 35K
and for DD it is 60k.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Friday, March 27, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
saood tariq is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarsalman View Post
Starting salary for A.D is 49k
and for JIO it is approx 35K
and for DD it is 60k.
How is its salary if we compare it with other govt organizations..
Bps 17????
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
Thanks for your reply. So what does it actually mean "temporary posts, but likely to continue" mentioned on advertisement made by NAB.

Regards
You would be on probation for minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years initially. Thats why the posts are mentioned as temporary, like standing on a soap for the whole probation period. Posts are permanent dear don,t worry even for a second in this regard.
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney

Last edited by Wasco; Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Wednesday, April 01, 2015)
  #18  
Old Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasco View Post
You would be on probation for minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years initially. Thats why the posts are mentioned as temporary, like standing on a soap for the whole probation period. Posts are permanent dear don,t worry even for a second in this regard.
After probation period, the job is regularized / made permanent?

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 85
Thanks: 45
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
israrullah mandokhail is on a distinguished road
Default

Yar just mention the total salary of Ad ? Iwill be very thankful
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Saturday, April 04, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
After probation period, the job is regularized / made permanent?

Regards
Yes dear, universal rule an employee gets permanent after probation period.
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Saturday, April 04, 2015)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.