Sunday, February 05, 2023
06:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Beginner's Guide > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions Please read the posts before posting the queries.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal one View Post
Salam every one I was born in karachi but not raised there as my father was posted to different areas. My father had permanent adress of karachi on his id card but then we decided to change our permanent adress to rawalpindi we bought land there and then permanent adress of ours was changed. On my nic and domicile permanent adress is of rawalpindi but on my birth certificate the adress is the old one of my father of karachi. Will this cause any issue for the armwd forces and other institutions? And can the adress on my birthcertificate be changed? Also previously I did not posses any domicile the one of rawalpindi is my first one
No it won't cause any problem. You were born there but shifted permanently to Rawalpindi so now you have the domicile of Rawalpindi and its your first and only domicile so don't worry about it.


JazakAllah



Quote:
Originally Posted by GhazMar View Post
Hello, I have a similar problem.

I was born, grew up and still live in Karachi, my parents have KPK domicile so I have permanent address of Lakki Marwat on my ID card, but on my birth certificate its listed as "born in Karachi-District South".

I have proof of living here for a long time ( birth certificate, school records/attendance , driving license etc)

My domicile hasn't been made yet, so can I apply for Urban Sindh domicile?
Yes you can.



Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidrandhawa View Post
please tell me, mera permanent address vehari ka ha aur present rahimyar khan ka,, aur mera domicile district vehari ka bna hua ha.. aur hm permanently rahim yar khan k rehashi hn ab,, kia mera present address pay domicile bn jay ga,, please guide me... thanx
If you own property in Rahimyar khan then you can get domicile of Rahimyar Khan. However, if your previous domicile is claimed in any FPSC recruitment then they will not accept your new domicile if quota system raises issue.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 02:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 315
Thanks: 99
Thanked 46 Times in 40 Posts
Vito Scaletta is on a distinguished road
Default

i have a similar problem..I am a permanent resident of district abbottabad since birth, i even have my birth certificate.. but my domicile and i.d card's permanent address is of Lakki Marwat..I want to change my domicile to abbottabad because the postings are made on the bases of domicile. Also whenever some posts are annonced here, they say only Hazara Division domicile holders are eligile and I cant apply for that..can someone tell me about the complete process of changing my domicile please?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Scaletta View Post
i have a similar problem..I am a permanent resident of district abbottabad since birth, i even have my birth certificate.. but my domicile and i.d card's permanent address is of Lakki Marwat..I want to change my domicile to abbottabad because the postings are made on the bases of domicile. Also whenever some posts are annonced here, they say only Hazara Division domicile holders are eligile and I cant apply for that..can someone tell me about the complete process of changing my domicile please?
Have you taken any exam in FPSC with your current domicile ?
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 315
Thanks: 99
Thanked 46 Times in 40 Posts
Vito Scaletta is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Have you taken any exam in FPSC with your current domicile ?
i applied once in fpsc, but didnt appear in exam due to some reasons..i applied 2 times in kppsc but the tests haven't been conducted yet..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Scaletta View Post
i applied once in fpsc, but didnt appear in exam due to some reasons..i applied 2 times in kppsc but the tests haven't been conducted yet..
I don't know about KPKSC but in FPSC once you claim a domocile its going to remain the same and even if you change your domicile later and appear in CSS they will with-hold your result and your domicile will not be accepted.

Here is an excerpt from FPSC Guidelines for General Recruitment...Rules#7 section V

V.) The domicile claimed by a candidate and accepted by the Government at the time of first entry into Government
service shall be treated as final throughout his/her service career and no subsequent change in his/her domicile will
be recognized for the purpose of terms & conditions of his/her service including his/her allocation and liability to
transfer.


GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FPSC

JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 315
Thanks: 99
Thanked 46 Times in 40 Posts
Vito Scaletta is on a distinguished road
Default

thank you for your feedback..but I have never been accepted in govt. service and I have no plans for appearing in css..so do I still have time to change my domicile?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Scaletta View Post
thank you for your feedback..but I have never been accepted in govt. service and I have no plans for appearing in css..so do I still have time to change my domicile?
You applied for a job through FPSC with your current domicile, whether you appeared or not your domicile was accepted by FPSC. You should contact FPSC in this regard.

Same rule applies to CSS, so one member here had her domicile changed after marriage(didn't enter into Federal Service) and later applied with new domicile, her result was withheld.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Monday, June 05, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Karachi
Posts: 233
Thanks: 82
Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts
QayyumAwan is on a distinguished road
Default

It is stated that currently my friend doing job in federal government department on the basis of Sindh (Urban) domicile & and said domicile is registered with his first time entry in govt department.

He got all qualifications from Karachi (Sindh), He has been living Karachi since 1997.
Previous year He got domicile of Punjab on the basis permanent address on his I.D card is Punjab. He has also cleared IIR-BPS-16 (fbr) test & submitted documents alongwith Punjab domicile.

Now, He intends to apply for Senior Auditor (CGA) post & CSS examination. Please let me know that which one domicile his valid or invalid so he may surrender the invalid one domicile.

Your urgent response for the same would highly be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Monday, August 08, 2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mateen Raza is on a distinguished road
Default

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

My domicile is of District Sanghar, Sindh. But my permanent address on my CNIC is of Karachi, Malir. I have all my education on the Domicile from Sanghar and I DONíT have domicile of Karachi. Will it cause any issue if I want to appear in CSS? Do I have to show some extra document or just normal process.

Thank you for reading, Please respond, Seniors.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.