Sunday, May 12, 2024
07:51 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@rao rameez.
[B
Quote:
]And OIC is just an other Economic bloc,
[/B]

LOL
if you don't know why it was established, then google it, to reduce your efforts, here i have pasted a line read it and understand. (the collective voice of the Muslim world" and works to "safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony)

Quote:
Firstly they have much clear manifestos. It is a very regular ideology in Islam.
Ideologically they have 15 original sects.
They don't accept any hegemony based on politics. They believe in their own Imam. According to them, their Prayers are accepted only when they offer them behind that Imam or his appointed one.
from your above essay, which you have written to prove your arguments, there is not any one line, which proves they have mainfesto. furthermore, no doubt they were well versed, but they have not any direction where they could go. firstly, they fought for hazrat Ali ra and lastly they fought with him. on one hand they went to join Zubyr, when he rejected them they fought with him. dear brother just tell me what was their manifesto ?. here one thing i want to tell you if they ever followed a direction more or less exist in the world. but as it was a group of Distracted people thus vanished from the globe. hope you understand now . stay blessd

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough
Default From IBA graduate to terror suspect

People have natural inclination towards gaining power and wealth, by possession of power and wealth they tend to express themselves.Everyone of us want to wield more power and acquire more wealth irrespective of one's possession and social status.

In short everyone craves for upward social mobility some people are more ambitious than others so they try even harder, if they fail in their ambitions then they become frustrated, frustration kills rationale, such individuals are prone to extremists ideology thus are perfect recipe to carry out terrorist activities.

The IBA graduate was ambitious, after sometime he realised that he can't fulfil his ambitions, partially because there is no level playing field in Pakistan and partially because of injustice committed by western world, so he took arms so that he can contribute towards a level playing field.
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Saturday, May 23, 2015)

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@rao
Let me correct you you are not 1st ,2ndor 3rd person ... I found you knowledgeable that's why I consulted you... I neither possess personal grudge nor sentiment ... I mean I refer Webster reply for isi performance in another post ,so as like you are welcomed in this. I am not enforcing anyone else.it disgruntled me.. because its irrational belief ...which has no value in front of me.

Let me explain my point of view....

it is again based on extensive research and analysis ,rather than speculation????

It was scorching summer of June 2014 when calipha under the protege of ABU BAKR Al BAGHDAdi was reestablished in baghdad ,who like other fanatical group like alqaeda,all nusra and Taliban is financed ,trained and controlled by USA ,and some of their Arab allies (golf state +Jordan+ksa+ Turkey ,
Now lets make it clear !
isil and other organizations are not Islamic ,No religion condones innocent killings and mass Robery

all fanatics have one Target """" To exterminate the MUslims""""

isil? is it a an islamic state? and where is west in this regard?

isil is not a state ,overwhelming evidence suggest that majority of Muslims in EUROP ,America and across the world repulsed Isis...

But on April 2015 United states of America had vetoed to enlist Isis in terrorist list.....
Russian embassador has even created fuss on this issue in UN security council...

What is DAESH?

Albaghdadi has done PhD in Islamic studies from International uni of Baghdad.: thus know the scripture of Islam better than jihadists
Most importantly its massage is aimed directly on Sunni Muslims and he is making use of Islamic religious ideas and symbols as well.

.....much of the presentation of Abu Bakar al Baghdad and Isis is an attempt to seek religious and historical legitimacy for their particular KHWARJI... type sectarian position.some of British jihad who have signed up for the cause did so with a quite rudimentary knowledge of Islam and even amongst them are non Muslims as well....
((assertion of Mark jurgensmeyer))))

Khwarij manifesto and what they are read Yusaf sarwar and Mohammad ahmad s purchase of books ---ISLAM FOr DUMMIES and THe KORAN For DUMMiES from amazon...
I will mention some of the scripts of this book
at later stage.

Islam promotes pluralism and doesn't confined to one locality...you can hear Canadian Muslim not Canadian Islam.
But see isil proclaims Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.... mean Islam of Syria and Iraq(remember holy prophet saw said khwarijs will arise from this region)
Islam is not adjectivised ,,,while they have onstensibly done(I hope it is understood)

My assumption !
Islam is a religion or deen or faith based on judgement ,while outsider whether they are scholar or analyst is not in a position to make value judgement.
and if it so happened as accepting sovereignty of Allah ,will become insider...
But what isil is doing they are denouncing only a particular group and most authentically remaining Muslims...
or simply

Murtids =all Muslims -(kharjis +non Muslims)

These murtids are Sunni in Pakistan and shia in Iraq and hence isil dont attack on western giants like NATO and CIA in middle east.
ironically attacking those non Muslims who are pro murtids(safoora incidence is an eye opener)

Motto of terrorist

all fanatics have deliberately used the term Islamic as the basis for their mass execution and Muslims curdling expulsions ,not non Muslims .They have gone out their way to present the world with a blood slcurdling manifestation of Islam that puts into reality the western fantacies and misinterpretations of Islamic orient ....

Terrorist appear to be deliberately pouring gasoline on to the fire of western islamophobia ,most likely with the aim of their asserting themselves as protectors of Islam and Muslims against such western prejudices.

context from book
DAESH/ISIs/ Is /ISIL (see a single organization and so many names)
DAESH-in Arabic al -DAWla-al islamya -al iraq-al -sham are not equivalent to isis. ISLamic state of Iraq and sham
Why?
Within acronym it is a referance to the name Islamic state but as with abbreviation Isis the reverence to**** ISLAMIC ****is not actually said or ignored or DELiberaty OMMITTED...when DAESH is used .
thus word silencing the thing the group want to say....
Isis was the word first coined by western media ,again wall street journal BBC and CNN.
This comuflage has many benefits

1.downplaying the true image of Islam
2.discourage Arab Muslims in the region from taking the group too seriously......

Remember many of us started crying as saffoora fanatics were exposed as educated middle class khwarijs
Now what is the meaning of DAESH.....
in Arab it has various connotations of an """"" INSULT"""" (daes)and one causing discord (DAhes)(excerpt from book)
ironically daesh own leaders don't like this term.... they have cut the throats of small children who called them Daesh....

Mr.Laurent Fabius has rightly said..
I don't recommend using the term isis because it hours the lines b/w Muslim ,Islam and islamists. The Arabs call it *DAESH * and I will be calling them *DAESH throat cutters*....

Conclusion
Daesh " alnusra and Taliban are nothing but puppet pets of west ,they have no concern for Muslims yes they love to salivate Anglo Saxon Zionist corporate.
Kindly check it out logo of DAESH and skull and bone society. Both uses two colours (black and white)
which symbolizes turn extreme fallacies into super perfect truth......
(and for readers interest Bush is a permanent member of bone and soul society... there are many other secret societies and interestingly engulfing university graduates and remodel them according to their agenda) than they are transported to middle east.
its the reason why Daesh members are from Britain and USA. and well educated class

Lastly in new world order there will be no middle class I.e. only slaves and lords ....
Thus world is losing its biggest asset I.e. a middle class and yes knowledge is diminishing ....which is replaced by organized ignorance.

(note: if some typo mistakes has taken place than ignore it ! )
because I am getting exhausted on this Islam because when you read the book Islam for dummies and Koran for dummies ,it again lead you to utter satire??

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
@rao rameez.
[B[/B]

LOL
if you don't know why it was established, then google it, to reduce your efforts, here i have pasted a line read it and understand. (the collective voice of the Muslim world" and works to "safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony)

but as it was a group of Distracted people thus vanished from the globe. hope you understand now . stay blessd
the collective voice of the Muslim world" and works to "safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world

haha I was expecting... I have Wikipedia as well. And even if I know things I review them again and again because I don't trust my memory.

Do you know "how actually" it was going to happen?

According to its charter, the OIC aims to preserve Islamic social and economic values; promote solidarity amongst member states; increase cooperation in social, economic, cultural, scientific, and political areas; uphold international peace and security; and advance education, particularly in the fields of science and technology.

The most dangerous thing for USA I have highlighted. The reason OIC is still just a puppet organization with 50 percent of it's representative sleeping during the conferences.
It was meant to protect every interest and biggest interest was "economy". Had OIC gained power, Qaddafi, Bhutto, Saddam would have been lived for a long time. And their Dream of "Islamic Economic Bloc" with our own Currency was sure to be fulfilled up till now.

Well...Rest it's your way to see the things...May be in a better way..But my mind can't think better then this.

Ok..If you believe they are vanished I will not make you belief forcibly. But have a look on last sermon of Imam-e-Kaba in last Hajj...What he said about Daesh.

Ah!!I don't know someone bothered to read all my stories and tales with clear heart.
If a University person having no sound affiliation with any such orginazation at all.......

"Self-radicalised individuals who are influenced by terrorist ideologies fall in this category. Though, not formally affiliated with any local or international terrorist organisation, they are in search of causes that resonate with their radicalised worldview"

http://www.dawn.com/news/1183341/und...ts-of-pakistan

I have completely written my stand point.
There is a lot I can write. But I see it's going all in vain.

@ nelblueblue You were writing in a good way up till now but again...haha...We can't afford Amazon books...If you find a pirated one, then do tell me...
You talked about Black standard...A famous flag used in history many times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

Finally ending at the Hadith of Prophet PBUH.

Bukhari Book 61 Hadith 577
Narrated 'Ali:

I heard the Prophet saying, "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection."

In the last days...Khwarijs will remain till the last days.

May Allah Bless all of you...I have some Interview on Mon...Pray for me...B.Bye...
Old Sunday, May 24, 2015

@rao
what's the hell black standard is,and also false flag...Don't create confusion... just be straight and to the point

@rao rameez
Some corrections
It was Gaddafi who proposed"Gold dinar" for Libya and that this dinar was not meant for OIC.Bhutto and Sadam had never idealized such prophecy.

Next comes self radicalized ideology
Kindly read my first post"BACID" belief ,attachment,commitment,involvement and dedication.It serves the best mechanism of how Radical ideology develops within an individual.For your info a child doesn't possess such ideology unless or until social,psychological and drugs factor doesnot reinforce a person into such radical precepts.Because radicalization is conditioned to ones believe ,perception and behaviours.Since behaviour is influenced by ambience ,where a person lives.So is prone to be influenced by such ideas when superiority complexes and notion of ABSOLUTE TRUTH is left unchecked.
This is the reason why I particularly laid exceptional emphasis on" multiple sources to ascertain the truth" and also on "parents vigilance" in this regard.
Sometimes our limited precepts in religiosity create aqueducts to stereotypes and prejudices,which is rebonded to such an extant that we dare to kill a person if he /she disagree with our thinkings.Here sectarianism originates.
So it doesn't matter whether you are PhD or student but possess enough planings in mind about Cataclysm.Than seek refuge in like minded social circle.
This whole process consumes years not days to develop.At that time if parents bother about their children ,than I am betting situation would be different.

black standard vs isil monogram
Again a mistake.I don't know what is your black standard?But isil tag contains kalma with circle` inside thisAllah and rasool is written.Its background is black and words are written with white .(I hope I didn't reverse the case)

isil +Taliban+Alnusra+many offshoots are just meant to divert the basics of Islam and in fact they themselves are adopting a diverted path.

Next comes position of Russia and China:
They are just "paper tiger".Look at Berzizinkis book- Grand Chessboard : American primacy and Geostrategic imeratives.
according to author
China: a REGIONAL hegemon not global power,due to ethnic clashes in western region of china+Economy is localized to few eastern cities+resentment among the people due to economic imbalancement +southern sea issue+Indo American factor+Taiwan +japan+Korea+geoimperitives+Supremacy of America on Eurasean plate+us presence in eastern sea.will never fulfil its dream.

Russia: already ethnically balkanized+former Yugoslaviak model failure+CIS are run by pro western puppet ruler+Fate of Russian survival is contingent to NATO(this is the reason why Russia didnt oppose Bretton woods agreement +NATO formation but has shown concern in natos expansion+Ukraine (America has controlled this region+up til now America has successfully kicked the Russia from reaching warm water +fate of Russia is democracy not communism.

China has already open up its door for giant capitallist and it is no more different from the tones of western hegemons.in case of Gwadar it has competitive edge to Middle east petro politics to run its industry.Still it has no outstanding military budget nor innovation whereas America is worlds largest technology innovation hub.
American UNIS ,imf,military industrial complex and drugs and medicines (heroin ,marijuanaand aloparhic drugs )cartels are the backbone of American economy.While china is export competitive and dependet on western investment in EEZ(exclusive economic zone)

This whole process just mirged the Muslims that USA is hunting China and Russia as well.
While reality is something different.Remember on Afghanistan issue both countries are just mame?

I think so its more than enough to prove my stance.
Oic,Arab leage, opec and Gcc are nothing more than dustbins paper.it is meant for just fogging the mirror or to arrange fresh bailout packages from imf and to design some military contracts to finance isil and oh I forgotten Vietnam of ksa ,I mean Yeman insurgency.

Than how can I define Pakistan?

Ethnic cauldron ,sophisticated sectarian mosaic model,tutelage of west,scapegoat of Afghanistan and Dollar earner because of geography otherwise we are no more than a Banana Republic.(check out the competency of its leaders and also their patriotism)
Pardon me for my stance but that's true.
Old Monday, May 25, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
@rao rameez

black standard vs isil monogram
Again a mistake.I don't know what is your black standard?But isil tag contains kalma with circle` inside thisAllah and rasool is written.Its background is black and words are written with white .(I hope I didn't reverse the case)
Rest of your debate is cool.

You haven't read my shared post regarding black standard. You discussed about ISIS flag and I told you a history tied with such flags.

"Circle inside this Allah and Rasool is written"...It is called "Sacred Seal of Prophet Muhammad PBUH...He used this stamp for his authorization...
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2015

@rao
I don't know the history of Black standard and your wiki link is proved insufficient to clear my concept.
And it looked amazing that holy prophet was using seal for authentication (much like stamp usage in contemporary world)
I think so we formally end up this topic in
" From IBA graduate to terror attack and from fanatical dynamite to Muslims Genocide""
Did you like this title?

What about interview,I hope super perfect.

Quote:
Kindly check it out logo of DAESH and skull and bone society. Both uses two colours (black and white)
which symbolizes turn extreme fallacies into super perfect truth......
(and for readers interest Bush is a permanent member of bone and soul society...
That's why I shared "Black Standard"...That the Flag of DAESH is not due to it's affiliation from Skull and Bone Society. It is purely based on the concept of "Black Standard" which was raised many times in history and got succeeded many times as well...I know an old brilliant student from Yale University and observing her posts since 3 years when she started her career Suchitra Vijayan (Who is Young Political Theorist recently was speaker along with Rafia Zakarya at Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership on "Female Fighters")...I didn't find any thing like that in her posts. See the video If you have time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKcP...ature=youtu.be

I'll ask her regarding that Society if it's a myth or really has some influence. Only an internal person can tell us in this regard.
Tell your source regarding Bone Skull Society and it's relation with DAESH, It will be easy to get her reply (though she replies me) if I mentioned source raising her eyebrows.

Interview gone good only my oral cavity get's dried after continuous speech of 20 minutes with questions from varying aspects (I never speak much)...Thanks for asking.

@Rao rameez
Well I have multiple sources to confirm my stance.
I don't consider You tube as most reliable source of evidence.
Well,if I am mentioning ,that means I have sufficient material to prove my stance.But due to time constraints I didn't post it today.
On Friday I will mention the whole stuff under new thread.
Until than some ques,Did you remember German copilot had offshooted German plan and than later on it was revealed that he was given psychotrophic drugs by psychologist.
Another glaring question ,Who Abubakar Bagdadi really is?His gaeneology and most importantly who Edward Snow on is?
what is the role of international elites Or whether they have close blood line or not?

Kindly ask from one who is from Yale.
if she knows about "Bag Daddy",Eliott Simon,Charlemagne,gaeneological record of presidents of America, and Julianassange and if she has accessibility to NSAS desclassifeid records and if she yes, than ask her to consult Paul Kraig(Former secretary of us treasury and ex editor of wall street journal).
I amasuring you ,she will not raise browsers this time.Dear this person know better than me ,who is Abubakar all bagdadi ?

Quote:
@rao
Kindly ask from one who is from Yale.
if she knows about "Bag Daddy",Eliott Simon,Charlemagne,gaeneological record of presidents of America, and Julianassange and if she has accessibility to NSAS desclassifeid records and if she yes, than ask her to consult Paul Kraig(Former secretary of us treasury and ex editor of wall street journal).
I amasuring you ,she will not raise browsers this time.Dear this person know better than me ,who is Abubakar all bagdadi ?
I will ask her if I got some proper (and straightforward)references. She isn't my cousin or Mamu ki beti haha...She is an international analyst...

Every body knows who Baghdadi is...In what sense you are asking?

That he is someone prepared by USA just like Osama for Levant to counter Iran and Pakistan etc?

Or his conformity? His beliefs and inspirations?