Monday, April 29, 2024
04:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Abdur Rashid Ghazi studied from Quaid-e-Azam University, had done MSc in International Relations.

Any influence of Kharji literature can ruin your mind very easily even if you are PhD from Oxford University. They are not "Illiterate" Ulemas, rather much educated ones. They bring very authentic things from Quran and Hadith and great scholars like.......Ibn-......

These are the people actually...I posted it 1 month before Peshawar massacre...

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/783230-post16.html
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@rao rameez
1.what ....Ibn... ?
And another question Zarb I azab and safoora incidence is a series of proxy WAr?
3. let we assume perpetrators of Saffoora incidence are kharjis than what proxy mean...
Don't you think so,here clash arises.
4.If they are not illiterate ,than obviously ignorant.. if they are ignorant than they are hardest or zealous in religious activities.... Than my question is ,,,Why kSA and Iran are employing preemptive strikes on one another... under the pretext of khwarji movement?
5. what about the remaining sects of Islam.....

I mean wahabi and Shiites if both are kharji???
where other sects are standing...
I mean Sunnis ???
Last but not least evil nexus of west with these fanatics....
Who is real beneficiary....

Post is quite informative and interesting one...
Old Friday, May 22, 2015

mhmm is on a distinguished road

Amazing you all..indeed worth reading what you all have shared..The more i read about this incident i feel more depressed.. We should really have a check on our brothers and even sisters I'm amazed how an educated child is being used in these activities..I'll agree with your statement @nelblueblue that in our society there is alot of gap bw child and parent and this is one of the reason for all this..Well may Allah Swt guide us all and all muslim ummah on the Right path and save us from these kinda activities. ameen.

Sent from Lenovo Pad
Old Saturday, May 23, 2015

Anila26 is on a distinguished road

@ nelblueblue

Rightly and beautifully summerized. All the points you gave are fundamental way out. But i think this is where the fault lies this solution seems simple but practically it is not so easy because this communication gap is expanding. I have always been of a point of view that we need to change the system and by system I mean the whole thinking process, perceptions , behaviors. Because the fault lies in the system in which we are growing up. You rightly pointed that family system has been destroyed and so is the relation of parents and a child its a long debate in itself but yes this is having devastating effects on society, otherwise why a boy belonging to a simple family background ends up being terrorist.
This check and balance is very important , parents should know about life of their child so that they can save him from wrong influence. But again this generation loves privacy they don't like their dad to be checking their mobiles or talking to their friends for a long time or asking questions!
Secondly , even if they know that their child is being influenced wrongly , unfortunately most of them are not well cognizant about their religion and hence they can not satisfy their child.
Question remains unanswered where to seek guidance. Off course Quran but again with the help of teacher and not any mullah. Fortunatly there are some educated scholars who won't preech hatred and guide you to maintain balance.

Ps: your analyse every piece of information incredibly and your analysis is helping me very much in many ways JAZAK ALLAH for that.

Last edited by Anila26; Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Wrong quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anila26 For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Saturday, May 23, 2015)

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

well said anaila
but remember there is no problem without solution???
if a young person loves privacy! no problem... but parents has needed to contact with his/ her friends ... Check it out from its circle.. why he prefers privacy... May be some sort of orgy ,like in teen agers hormonal variation out swing their moods and develop odd behaviour.... so develop something good for the mm...
Like I develop the passion to become a badminton champ.My parents encouraged me and my friends backed me... And alhamdollillah I not only won this title but also got straight A's.
My parents have never left me with preoccupied mind... When I came to home after schooling ...
My mother ordered me to do this and that...
She was like ---- why you are not trying a special cuisine for your teacher... whenever I mumbled """ why you are not ordering this stuff to brother ! She was like...Are you a trend setter or trend follower?? How is it possible for you to have anomalies in your personalities...
So,parents are not meant for reproduction but for qualitative trainer.
I know majority of Pakistani youth doesn't possess such an idealistic life style. so he/ she must be contented.. I mean guide the parents not instruct them...
Religious fanatics !
What is the source---- You will say madrassahs...
Ofcause it is !
so solution!
my point of view is very different and even some persons have labelled me Pathans...

I am contending that why not convert masjids into universities or leaning institutes ## schools ,colleges and sports centers... an open place for all
,Where people come ,interact and develop enlightened personal judgement... This idea has came in my mind from masjid I nabvi.
Remember apostel Mohammad had prferred the company of those who were discussing the worldly affAirs and also what you are reciting in NAMAZ.....RABBANA A TAINA """Fi DUNYA""" Hassan t wa file akhirah....
Once I asked from mullah !Logic behind the mentioning of Dunya(world) first and akhrat later on????
Since I communicated in English " so he thought I am non Muslim,He misguided me by saying curse on dunya.... I started arguing and I said My dear uncle Islam says follow a straight line in this world... No need to worry about paradise it is meant for righteous... (correct your deeds of today ' tomorrow will be alinged automatically)
Same lesson is given by namaz (because it reminds us correctness of self and also accountability of actions and deeds..... Like
Iyyaka naboodu was iyyaka nastaeen....
(Demand from God a right path and pray for one and only the majestic God)
He was silenced and next time when I met the person " he said to my mother" your daughter is quite intelligent and she was gazing at me Why he is saying like this??///

If masjid is converted into schools ' I am betting majority of problems will be solved automatically.
1. no more gender difference (like low literacy rate in girls
2.Mullahs hard coined Islam is challenged.
see if this forum is changing your mind and imagine how revolutionary it would be at masjids central stage.
3.masjids are frequently available in every second street.
4. Imagine a masjid containing thousands of book as like library...
5. I have a dream to provide e- library even in masjid.
It brodens their view and critical analytical thinkings
Now tell me where would be sectarianism and mullahs fanaticism...its not war of sword but a war of thoughts... it will molest mullahs Islam and inbreed peace and prosperity.
Another misconception is that shia is against Sunni so is sunni against his brother.it is due to mutual trust deficit.
Remember we have one thing in common and that is both of us believe on Allah and consider apostel Mohammad as last massenger...
Remember it is the ONLY criteria to call a person Muslim.and after all if dierence of opinion is inevitable between two brothers than should I assume that both must be at daggers dawn.

That's the positive image of Islam ,I.ei.it promotes pluarism and also all of them converge at one point and that is Kabbah...

Remember intolerance,jeoulsy and selfishness destroys the very foundation of a society. but unfortunately it is residing most superfluously in Muslim world .....
and rest I want explanation from RAORAMEEZ ,because I have little know abouts Islamic history ...
who these kharjis are and how terrorism is interlinked with them....(anxiously waiting and kindly read my above post as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Saturday, May 23, 2015)

I was not going to reply but you reiterated it and meanwhile involved the third person, so I've to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
@rao rameez
1.what ....Ibn... ?
You will find out slowly in my suppressed posts If I got a chance because I am not here to point out someone's sect etc.
Quote:
And another question Zarb I azab and safoora incidence is a series of proxy WAr?
What is in your mind regarding Proxy war here?
I mean e.g TTP is working for which country actually? USA or India?

If you meant any one of these then I would say No. It's not a one sided Proxy war. Basically all these Nations in this war has same stand point. Khwarijs have already enough psychology to gain power from other "Mulhideens" to establish the law based on Literal meanings of Quran and Hadith. That's why we call them literalists.

One thing I mentioned incompletely. Khwarijs do conduct "Ijtehad" but in doing so, they throw the things back to conservative meanings despite of making it applicable in contemporary era (So, it becomes Ijtehad multiplied by minus 1). Same done by our Great Scholar Ibn-e-Taimmyah but he was not a Kharji Nauzbillah. But Kharjis pick things of there own interests from any scholar they find conforming to their believes or nearer to them.

Now what is the role of West and India in it?
They are exploiting Khwarijs (or their philosophy) against Muslim world now covertly or you can say (if you don't believe in conspiracy theories) USA due to her wrong policies, lead to their enticement.

What is the role of Shia Islam in it?

They are just acting as catalyst to aggravate the condition further.

Quote:
3. let we assume perpetrators of Saffoora incidence are kharjis than what proxy mean...
Don't you think so,here clash arises.
Elaborate your point a bit here but what I understood I am replying accordingly.

Of Course they are. This is a Kharji believe that you can take Law in your hand trespassing the state. Thus they are a cause of spreading anarchy since medieval times.

Quote:
4.If they are not illiterate ,than obviously ignorant.. if they are ignorant than they are hardest or zealous in religious activities.... Than my question is ,,,Why kSA and Iran are employing preemptive strikes on one another... under the pretext of khwarji movement?
Kharjism is one glaring factor. There is a list of other factors as well. I didn't meant that only this factor is playing here. But in Safoora case, in cases of Takfirism, ISIS, Taliban etc...The main role players were Khwarijs. Now you can say any one can encourage them i.e RAW or any other such organization.

Khwarijs think Non-Muslims can be given any sort of asylum, political help but not Murtid Muslims. (i.e Those Muslims who testify that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad PBUH is the prophet of ALLAH but meanwhile they do any such act e.g telling lies which throw them out of the boundaries of Islam, thus making them Murtids and Wajib-ul-Qatl). So are such states especially Pakistan which during Cold war made certain treaties with them but whilst they didn't followed those treaties, now they are no more Muslims, so Jihad against them is allowed. And if some one supports such state e.g Pakistani for Pakistan, he/she is also allowed to be killed.

Quote:
5. what about the remaining sects of Islam.....
I had written in my external post at the end that mainstream Muslims are not angels as well (Re-read the last sentence).
They are just influenced. I would write in detail if you didn't understand what I meant.
Quote:
I mean wahabi and Shiites if both are kharji???
where other sects are standing...
I mean Sunnis ???
Last but not least evil nexus of west with these fanatics....
Who is real beneficiary....
Wahabis are also Sunnis. They are most-effected with Khwarij philosophy of Islam.
Khariji Islam and Shia are at extremes, the solutions lies in the middle way. Those who are influenced from both of these extremes are strayed from the pathway.
Do you know in this world only one group of people is on right path? And it is not necessary that they would all be Hanafis or Shafis etc.
According to Hadith only those who Kept holding firmly Quran, Sunnah and followed the pathway of Sahaba R.A will enter Jannah...All others will enter the hell fire. A Shafi not following the above three will not find place, If a Hanafi didn't follow the above, he will not find the space as well.

Now the evil nexus of West exploits both the extremes of Islam to entice main stream Muslims. And this is not West only. Since 1400 years ago these two extremes are being exploited. First one were the Persians to do that.

Common Muslim being un aware of all these things are trapped easily.

Your theory of Parentage is right to some extent and I understand your inclinations because you are a girl.
But I don't think when even Parents now a days haven't any know-how regarding Islam how they will keep their children secure. It's not the matter of age and experience only.
Terrorism and harmful threshold of evil is erupted not due to main streamers but very few among them.
There were many Parents 20 years back who appreciated their children to join war against Russia along with Talibans. There are many Parents both educated and un-educated to push their children towards wrong sides. ( I know a person whose Mother is a doctor and Father is PhD).

And where was the role of Muslim Pakistani Parents when Thousands of Bengali women.....? Do you know that part of history?

It's about individual training, purging wrong literature from the Madrissahs.If some of your close friend or family member is on such wrong side, it's your duty to stop them otherwise they will be future terrorists.

Home is vital institution, no doubt but you can't put all blame and all burden of responsibility on it especially now a days. You know now a days, our Females especially very proudly want to escape the home leaving their children to Day cares? Do you know if you are Muslim residing in Europe, your child will mostly attend a day care ran by nuns?

Mean while if some "Jaahil Maulvi" (No matter if he is a real enlightened one) tells you to sit home (If earning not required) then he is stereotyped as "Misogynist"? So, who is destroying the institution of "Home"? Mullah or Modern education?

There are flaws in both, our adopted "Modernity" which doesn't comply with our Culture, environment etc and in "Mullayyat" which doesn't comply with the contemporary arisen situations.

Lastly I would say that the "Knowledge" is leaving the world slowly, there are no true boundaries for any sect. Merely adopting the identity that I am Maliki or any thing, doesn't makes you among the rightly guided one. You can't tell Oh yes that person wears a white turban he is right because white Turban is adopted by Talbans, Tableeghis and a Sufi faction called Saifis...
So, any one any times with any apparent identity can be influenced by any type of religious philosophy. Even Mu'tazilites (Claimed as Rationalist but I don't think so) are there in many parts of Muslim world especially Africa though they are considered extinct since 1000 years ago but an idea is bullet proof you know...haha

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
What is in your mind regarding Proxy war here?
I mean e.g TTP is working for which country actually? USA or India?

If you meant any one of these then I would say No. It's not a one sided Proxy war. Basically all these Nations in this war has same stand point. Khwarijs have already enough psychology to gain power from other "Mulhideens" to establish the law based on Literal meanings of Quran and Hadith. That's why we call them literalists.
ttp is working for those elements which don not want to see muslim countries stable and developed, our neighbor and super power are among them. do you know when oic was established it jolted the roots of world powers. because Muslim Ummah, if united could rule over the world. what happened with the founders of oic , we all know very well. it was done by super power to save its position. furthermore, when pakistan became atomic power, yasir arafat with Jubilation said that my country (palestine) is became an atomic power and world expected it, but as America, backed israil never wanted it to be happen, thus U.S left no stone unturned to make the land of pure its dependant country, TTP and war on terror is part of that strategy. Thus one can say that ttp and other terrorist wings are fighting the proxy war. furthermore if we talk about khwarijs, to me they had not any philosphy if they had, then they must remained one sided their motto was to fight with power or rulers of that time. in addition to this at the time of them there were to parties. and they fought with both of them. when h. Ali r.a was in power they fought with him. on the other hand when caliphate came in the hands Umyyads they waged war against them. even they fought with ibn Zubyr . it shows that they had not any menifesto thus tody's issues and terrorism cannot be compared with kwarjis. stay blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
ttp is working for those elements which don not want to see muslim countries stable and developed, our neighbor and super power are among them. do you know when oic was established it jolted the roots of world powers. because Muslim Ummah, if united could rule over the world. what happened with the founders of oic , we all know very well. it was done by super power to save its position. furthermore, when pakistan became atomic power, yasir arafat with Jubilation said that my country (palestine) is became an atomic power and world expected it, but as America, backed israil never wanted it to be happen, thus U.S left no stone unturned to make the land of pure its dependant country, TTP and war on terror is part of that strategy. Thus one can say that ttp and other terrorist wings are fighting the proxy war. furthermore if we talk about khwarijs, to me they had not any philosphy if they had, then they must remained one sided their motto was to fight with power or rulers of that time. in addition to this at the time of them there were to parties. and they fought with both of them. when h. Ali r.a was in power they fought with him. on the other hand when caliphate came in the hands Umyyads they waged war against them. even they fought with ibn Zubyr . it shows that they had not any menifesto thus tody's issues and terrorism cannot be compared with kwarjis. stay blessed
That's why I said it's not a one sided Proxy War. Western Powers have their own interests in their war. Number one is to establish their hegemony in this region for this purpose they need to Weaken following powers.
1. Muslim civilization
2. China
3. Russia
West is fighting in three fronts now to keep his Capitalist based economy pacified and many such purposes.

And OIC is just an other Economic bloc, how USA can bear such a massive campaign against her Dollar. OIC is very old now. Have a look on recent past what they did with Qaddaffi and why? He wanted to introduce his own economic system, own currency based on oil and was determined to kick out Dollar from the region.

So, I accept USA has it's interests and her main aim is to weaken all the above powers. Muslims being the one. And every Super power contests in the same way. When Muslims were in power, they did the same.

But amidst all that we can't deny among Muslims as well there are powers which need their hegemony established. West is feeding them Covertly due to following reason

1. Even on establishment of these powers, they will not be able to survive further.

2. Muslims are still in a fix regarding their basic injunctions and are unable to produce ideas and systems equivalent to the developed world.

So, such weaker power would be easily tackled in the end. Similarly they did when they used us against Soviet Union.

Now coming to Khwarijs

Firstly they have much clear manifestos. It is a very regular ideology in Islam.
Ideologically they have 15 original sects.
They don't accept any hegemony based on politics. They believe in their own Imam. According to them, their Prayers are accepted only when they offer them behind that Imam or his appointed one.

Why they countered every Caliph?

As I said. To become Imam of Muslims, it must be based on piety, religious knowledge and not falsehood. Plus their egalitarian thoughts are very famous throughout the history. They don't accept family lineage as well.Politics can't play its role.
Ali, Zubair etc all were declared false by them on solid ground.
e.g Why with Ali R.A
They said that Ali R.A has accepted Abu Musa R.A and Amr bin Al-Aas as the authority to decide Caliphate.
They said Authority in this case sides with Allah SWT so they separated themselves from Ali R.a the reasons they were also called as "Hukmiya" (Hukm bas ALLAH ka).

If you want details on each and every ideological Sect of Kharijs I can give
you details.

One of the Sect is Zafarya, whose sub-sect is Hafsya...They consider Adultery is not a big sin under certain circumstances.
Have you listened any such News recently regarding such practices?
ISIS....Remember Bengal Massacre?

I am quoting these things from a very Authentic book you can see in Madrissahs and can ask any Aalim-e-Deen..."Ghunyatut Talibeen" written by one of the greatest saint and Scholar among the Muslims i.e Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani...Wahabis, Shias, Sunnis of every school of thought accept the piety of this person...Considered as "Mujaddid" of his time. Even Jamaat-e-Islami type Organization accept this authority...

These are ideologically more sound that even our Common Ulemas get baffled on certain questions arose by them from very Quran and Sunnah.

So, my belief is that USA, Russia, India, Khwarijs (or Sunnis influenced from Khwarijs), Shias, Sunnis all have their role to play in the regional proxy wars. USA is not the sole game player.

I hope I am wrong in this case...But what I see...I interpret what I have learnt regarding these forces. And why I think only Kharjis are toughest to deal, because they reside in our own hordes. They use same Sources which we use i.e Quran and Seerah...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

This is the fault of our religious teachers who are teaching in universities, where they teach about jihadi literature and they are using false propaganda against Non Muslim. according to my point of view religious teacher in university level should be a perfect secular person who never opposed non muslim and western agenda.

Mehria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anila26 View Post
@ nelblueblue

Rightly and beautifully summerized. All the points you gave are fundamental way out. But i think this is where the fault lies this solution seems simple but practically it is not so easy because this communication gap is expanding. I have always been of a point of view that we need to change the system and by system I mean the whole thinking process, perceptions , behaviors. Because the fault lies in the system in which we are growing up. You rightly pointed that family system has been destroyed and so is the relation of parents and a child its a long debate in itself but yes this is having devastating effects on society, otherwise why a boy belonging to a simple family background ends up being terrorist.
This check and balance is very important , parents should know about life of their child so that they can save him from wrong influence. But again this generation loves privacy they don't like their dad to be checking their mobiles or talking to their friends for a long time or asking questions!
Secondly , even if they know that their child is being influenced wrongly , unfortunately most of them are not well cognizant about their religion and hence they can not satisfy their child.
Question remains unanswered where to seek guidance. Off course Quran but again with the help of teacher and not any mullah. Fortunatly there are some educated scholars who won't preech hatred and guide you to maintain balance.

Ps: your analyse every piece of information incredibly and your analysis is helping me very much in many ways JAZAK ALLAH for that.
parents themselves might be the problem (sectarinism has deep roots),,,,,jis baap ky 10 bachay houn,,,,usey kiya pata kh koun kis madrassy mein saudi aid sy parh rha hy,,aksar parents,,lower class ky,,ya tu bachy 60 k(aaj kal ka rate,annual)gharoun mein kam krnay khliye beech daitay hein ya madrassy mein chore aatay hein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehria For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, May 23, 2015), Anila26 (Saturday, May 23, 2015)