Sunday, April 28, 2024
07:20 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mehria is on a distinguished road
Default death of 350 people in Karachi

Who is responsible for the death of 350 people in Karachi... Nawaz Sharif, the Prime Minister, K Electric, the bijli chori mafia? Are we in the stone ages that we still suffer this?

Humanist khan is on a distinguished road
Unhappy State is responsible

As it is the responsibilities of the State, that can provide proper facilitates, and it more than 500+.
Mehria (Tuesday, June 23, 2015)

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Its a record hot humid weather around Karachi this time.
Dr. say the major cause of death is aneurysm.
That means heat stroke on head when exposed to hot sun rays.
blood vessels in brain are heat sensitive which burst when extreme sun rays hit them.
Blood pours in brain tissues and the victim dies.
People are therefore strongly recommended to avoid unnecessary outdoor activities these days.
use ventilated clothing and cover head with some sort of soft heat resistant cloth, hat or someting.
drink water and avoid soda, soft drinks, alcohol.. etc etc..

Well ! as for as the responsibility of this disaster is concerned, i would say its poor governance in our country. Specially corrupt one in Sindh.
Rangers and Army is out to camps but govt.. a dead horse ..
so pathetic.
Mehria (Tuesday, June 23, 2015)

Mehria is on a distinguished road

only people that were below poverty line have died,,,such people donot even vote,,and the r dying like miserable creatures

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

Kindly share with me some facts and figures such as production capacity of Karachi electric supply supply company,net profit,working capacity and power production deficit,
Federal government contribution and working machinery of Wapda in Karachi and provincial top echleons.Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Thursday, June 25, 2015)
Old Wednesday, June 24, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Revive the Sunnah of Prophet PBUH...Apply any light oil e.g Coconut on hairs and Tie a Turban and try to keep it wet if cool water is available...Weeping for Electricity shortage can't help as the problem is of acute nature for now, until the monsoon arrives...
Other medical advises must also be followed...In fact, they are much popular on media. But we missed a cultural blessing to us...
Mehria (Wednesday, June 24, 2015)

Lashari97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Revive the Sunnah of Prophet PBUH...Apply any light oil e.g Coconut on hairs and Tie a Turban and try to keep it wet if cool water is available...Weeping for Electricity shortage can't help as the problem is of acute nature for now, until the monsoon arrives...
Other medical advises must also be followed...In fact, they are much popular on media. But we missed a cultural blessing to us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashari97 View Post
I must give clarification for this, I think.

Since 2-3 days I am observing the blame games and medical advises like combating heat stress is something a matter of high medical research. Doing debate on Electricity is just bursting our heads now...It's since Musharraf era we are facing the woes of load shedding and long discussions, articles and claims of politicians etc. 10-12 years have been passed and very little has been done.

So, doing any more debate is just wastage of time.

In 1992 a Pakistani Physicist came from USA to launch solar cell plant at Karachi but our Government sent him back under Iranian pressures. You can easily extrapolate how much serious our governments are for this. And now the same city is burning. Baqi Dam waghaira kabhi bhi nae bn'ne idher jo dimaghi halat he awam ki aur magar machon ki...Still people are voting for the same plunderers.

Ruled out..

As far as Medical advises are concerned. They are following

1. Pour cold water on your heads and keep your face in front of fans. (I need a PhD for this)
2. Don't drink sodas and cokes
3. Try to have coconut water
4. Keep yourself inside your homes. SubhanAllah...
5. Avoid spices.
6. Take liquid diets and fruits.
And others are related to palliative care after the stroke has happened.
Even a monkey knows these things...A man working on daily wages or laborers working in brick kilns from where they will get cold water? Do you think they drink Coca Colas? Do they afford coconut water? Can they keep themselves at home? Spices?

Just keeping in mind how a culture is evolved in a specific region, we will come to know that in this Tropical,Sub-tropical regions especially the deserts, people have evolved their dresses, and certain practices which can help them to fight extreme weather conditions basically...

Why not use those simple practices? And if those practices has a religious fervor attached to them? It is a matter of practice, to know how much beneficial these things are, both physically and spiritually...Easily executable...

But agar abhi bhi koi bijli ki kamyabi par ban karna chahta he to phir well and good...Aise ajae to hmen bhi bta den phir...

As far as stats are concerned...There are checkpoints of corruption, mis managements and non-seriousness which obscure any statistical figure...Useless...

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

Is it a solution to Karachiites common?
A man can wear turban,than where should ladies go?Because wearing abaya will lead to further suffocation.Should we behave like silent spectator,till the monsoon...as death toll has already shot up to 800+.Its unbearable,

Also
It is feared that monsoon may lead to flooding!
Did we bother about this!
Or relying on some miracles to be happened,
Where planning or management has gone.
Or
Working on speculation to be turned in to untrue.
How?
Answer still in ambiguity... ....

This is known as DIRTY POLITICS

.Puppet ruler like Nawaz ,Zadari and its copartners only know one thing,Save their own business interests such as Textile mills,Sugar industries and cotton factories.I was reading a report among the non compliant electricity bill payers,,, governor of sindh and its assemblis were among the Toppers,Just check out outstanding dues of Bilawal house on Kelectric.
Third one,How strange it is that Kesc has no fiscal fixtures to clear its outstanding bills to OGRA,but earning 25% profit annually.Than comes austerity reforms...Is it a joke that Famous politicians in Karachi are paying their bills from national exchequees or either transfer to common peoples bill as tariff readjustments.
In short Gencos,Discos and transmission companies are not only over staffed but also working below the capacity,below standard and below the efficiency....

Who will ask such questions?
When will the culture of auditing be promoted at institutional level?
When will Kelectric cut off the electic supplies of non compliant institutions like Bilawal house,
Very efficient at ordinary people than why not sacrifice these holy cows first....
When will Gencos look to the other sources such as wind and solar energy, besides petrofuels as source of generating electricity?

Why mutual consensus is not developed on constructing new dams?

Oh!Let me tell you Pakistan has lost the judicial battleground on Kishanganga dam as well and a clean chit is issued to India in February 2015.

That's the true gimmace of Banana Republic of Pakitans politician.
See privatization of KESc has even exacerbated the situation ,combined with incompetency of National transmission and dispatch companies.

I was amazed to read that cool breeze from ocean to inland coastal areas has been ceased ,That out swings the human casualities to double folds.
As naturally wind travels from tropical high pressure cell to low pressure cell.A perfect high temperature vortex formation in upper atmosphere,That leads to semi arid type of conditions.
These are natural phenomenon,where sindh administration and its champs of democracy has gone.?Its embarrassing that with each passing day death toll is increasing from 100 to 200 and so on and we didn't ascertain the root causes of such problems.
My little knowledge suggest that it involves Big cartels interest of Mr.Zardari and its colleagues.
At the same time arranging sit in protests in Islamabad...How interesting it is,

"""culprits as protestors"""

.In water management Mr BABUR GHAURI(mqm leader)is involved in bribery and mismangement of water supply to respective locality,That's why I want some facts and figure to clear my ambiguities...Kindly do share some facts and figures.Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:

Only 10-15 women are dead (only means a smaller proportion than Men). Secondly Abayya is not our cultural dress neither was it for Arabiya especially that shuttle cock one or "Pardah" which is actually Byzantine and Persian innovation...
However, I gave just a simple health tip for men considering it too much beneficial because I know I can't do anything more then that...Even P.M can't do anything more then that...Even if the whole country start crying...Karachites in particular and Sindhis are booked for load shedding this season...Even if you buy all required K.Vs from world because the infra-structure i.e the wires,cables and transformers trips on regular supply of electricity...You need to change the infra-structures from A-Z...From Cables to Dams, from SDOs to Ministers...And get ready for floods...Metro-Bus and Ittefaq steel mills iron will help us in this hour of crisis...And of course the remaining Forest land of Sindh which is going to be razed to ground for military settlements...
And keep on increasing defense budget because your universities which have to produce engineers and doctors are now paralleling the Harvard University...Amidst all that I have listened Mr. Altaf had died in London but on extreme desires of supporters he decided to become alive again...
And Karachites love him much and keep on giving him votes in every election...Doomed we are due to our own follies...