Saturday, May 11, 2024
01:21 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015

sagaciou is on a distinguished road

let me tell you one very interesting thing...we the Muslims believe that Hazrat Imam Mehdi will appear and will bring peace to this world...as per a Hadith of our Holy PROPHET PBUH black flags will emerge from Khurasan and the army caring these black flags will be unstoppable and they will reach Jerusalem and conquer it and in this army Hazrat Imam Mehdi will be present and he will be from the progeny of our Holy PROPHET PBUH... then dajjal will appear and he will be leading Bani Israel and so will Hazrat Imam Mehdi be leading an army of Bani Israel (Bani Ishaq AS)...you may think why Hazrat Imam Mehdi will be leading an army of Bani Israel as per our misconceptions Bani Israel are only jews but let me tell you one thing that there is one tribe which is not only Bani Israel but also Muslims...can any one guess which tribe it is?........guess...ok let me tell you that this tribe is none the other but the PATHANS and Khurasan is composed of the whole of Afghanistan and some parts of Iran, tajikistan

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
ALLAH SWT pe bharosa rakho ALLAH SWT se madad maango aur sirf ALLAH SWT ko apna sb kuch samjho to bachat he warna us dunya me shaitan k sath jalae jaenge...ALLAH SWT tamam Musalmano ko Hidayat de..Ameen

I loved your analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneelbachwani View Post
I loved your analysis.
stay blessed brother

Islam teaches us that if some one kills any innocent human being (Muslim Jew Christian Hindu) it is like he has killed the whole of humanity and if some one saves a life then its like he has saved the whole of humanity... all those innocent people who were killed in the Paris attacks were sacrificed by the devils of this earth and a devil has no religion... in the same way the innocent people killed in Iraq Afghanistan Chechnya Palestine are also not less important then those killed in Paris but since the the western media which is controlled by the illuminatis don't want them to be highlighted as were the victims of Paris attacks highlighted we can hear nothing about these innocent Muslims

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
Islam teaches us that if some one kills any innocent human being (Muslim Jew Christian Hindu) it is like he has killed the whole of humanity and if some one saves a life then its like he has saved the whole of humanity... all those innocent people who were killed in the Paris attacks were sacrificed by the devils of this earth and a devil has no religion... in the same way the innocent people killed in Iraq Afghanistan Chechnya Palestine are also not less important then those killed in Paris but since the the western media which is controlled by the illuminatis don't want them to be highlighted as were the victims of Paris attacks highlighted we can hear nothing about these innocent Muslims
As per my little experience, I will advise you that you need to adopt and incorporate some rational and prudent approach in mind otherwise you will remain blind to many aspects of world issues while consistently being in sentimental and emotional entanglement. And also remember that 'If It is a conspiracy, then how do you come to know it?'
MIR A GHAFFAR (Wednesday, January 13, 2016)

Quote:
As per my little experience, I will advise you that you need to adopt and incorporate some rational and prudent approach in mind otherwise you will remain blind to many aspects of world issues while consistently being in sentimental and emotional entanglement. And also remember that 'If It is a conspiracy, then how do you come to know it?'
brother if you spare some time and read the letter of Albert Pike which he wrote to Mazzini on the 15th of August 1871, then you will get a glimpse of what i am trying to prove...OK tell me whats ISIS? i m sure you are going to say that its Islamic State in Iraq and sham...isn't it? brother let me tell you that originally isis is a goddess which was worshiped by the Egyptians from where the freemasonry started and she was considered to be the prayers listener and she was expert in magic...this isis goddess was nothing but a source to get closer to Shaytan and the aim of this goddess was to pave the way for the arrival of Dajjal and so were her followers...in today's world ISIS is nothing but the practical manifestation of that goddess which is trying its best to destroy the Muslim powers and weaken and divide them...

Quote:
don't you think that ISIS is gaining ground and the so called super power USA is claiming that she is trying her best to destroy the ISIS but instead USA is helping ISIS with weapons and money and if USA was committed to destroy ISIS then it was a matter of days for her but its the illuminati agenda to weaken the Middle eastern states and to empower Israel which will be the kingdom of Dajjal...do you know which countries are being destroyed in the middle east...? Iraq Syria and Lebanon which were always against the existence of Israel but the ISIS is doing nothing against Israel or Jordan which is a puppet in the hands of US

Mehria is on a distinguished road

nobody is replying me.
i asked :
i agree muslims havent invented something like fb and whatever they want they do and they exaggerate the things with a planning...it wasnt my point my point was if we understand that they use their technology for their own purposes and to disgrace muslims and islam ..why we do the same they do ??? is that necessary if we havent invented something so we start following their steps ? if they have selective humanitarian behavior should we have too ?? and the second point is humans are human whether they are living in a jungle or in a civilized society...killing an innocent in a jungle or in a civilized society is the same thing..but to give coverage on civilized only is hypocrisy...

Quote:
9/11 was an inside job and its proved by many scholars and the attack on Iraq was brutality which the then PM of Great Britain Mr. Tony Blair accepted and apologized to the world...now tell me one thing that the innocent people which were killed in Iraq and in Afghanistan are animals? are they stones or beasts that their killing was legal...my brother i am emotional bcoz the illuminatis are playing with our lives and we are advising each other to remain calm and you know why its so? just bcoz we are brain washed by the western media and the Movies that we watch... i never say that a murderer be spared rather i am in favor to punish the wrong doer but what if an innocent man is butchered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
nobody is replying me.
i asked :
i agree muslims havent invented something like fb and whatever they want they do and they exaggerate the things with a planning...it wasnt my point my point was if we understand that they use their technology for their own purposes and to disgrace muslims and islam ..why we do the same they do ??? is that necessary if we havent invented something so we start following their steps ? if they have selective humanitarian behavior should we have too ?? and the second point is humans are human whether they are living in a jungle or in a civilized society...killing an innocent in a jungle or in a civilized society is the same thing..but to give coverage on civilized only is hypocrisy...
do you mean when they kill innocent Muslims then why Muslims kill innocent Christians? am not getting your point sister