Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, November 16, 2015

Mehria is on a distinguished road
Default paris attack discusion

Asalaam O Alaikum
This past weekend was indeed very sad due to the loss of innocent lives in Paris, at least 132 people were killed and 350 others injured after assailants struck at least six different venues in and around the French capital late on Friday. I am very sorry for the loss of life and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all those who were killed as well as injured.
My question is why are you changing your DP on facebook and what are you trying to prove? Have you seen any tribute for our shaheeds? Over 70,000 deaths as a result of WOT, Salala, Wagha Border, many other blasts and killings of innocent people, APS? Why is our blood cheap? Afghanistan,Kenya, Gaza, Iraq, Libya, Yemen & Syria are they not part of the same human race?
I don't understand those people who have the filter of the French flag as their DP, are you following a trend or are you putting the French flag above the flag of Pakistan? We only see the Pakistan flag twice a year, 23rd March & 14th August on show to prove that Pakistan is a Patriotic Nation. The truth is Pakistanis are not even happy being Pakistanis in their own country nor a Patriotic except for a very small percentage of course neither are you a Nation
I just feel that you should be looking at this whole debacle from a different angle, it is yet another war against Islam and Muslims. This was the 9/11 Europe please grow up and think about it for a few minutes, who created ISIS and why? First Al- Qaida then TTP, XYZ now ISIS the others are somehow ok now coz Osama is dead boo hoo think out of the box people, this is another game of the warmongers and they have their eyes on you....Yes Pakistan!!
I will share some links try to watch them and then decide, for God's sake Unite or these people will destroy you just like they are destroying the very foundation of Islam in the Arabic speaking part of the world. Your politicians are their puppets and helping them by destablising your country, every institution is in crisis, borrowing money like crazy putting you all in debt, who will pay?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehria For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Tuesday, November 17, 2015)
Old Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Because western world is more educated, developed, civilized and they know the worth of a life. Although they enumerate the killing of 70,000 people, yet they are far better than Muslim Ummah. We being, Muslim countries are always letting down and restraining to each other. However, I can not agree with your second argument, because no any country could dare to think about becoming a peril of Pakistan. Because It can not be denied; Pakistan being an only nuclear muslim state, despite of worshiping so-called fragile democracy, has still managed to become a lethal weapon for the super powers. Thus, we have to think about our our flaws, we need to strengthen our socioeconomic and political stability to bring about a positive change.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Tuesday, November 17, 2015)

mysteriousleoo is on a distinguished road

I agree with mehria at most of the point shes agree and yes the current situation is repeating 9/11. and regarding FB status and DP's ...they just enjoy the event for two or 4 days just like media they dont care abt humanity whethr they are Muslims or Non Muslims
The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriousleoo For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Tuesday, November 17, 2015)

naheed Akhtar is on a distinguished road

We people have addiction of complicating the simple things.
If one doesn't like to change his/her face book dp then simply skip it. No one is forced to change his/her dp contrary to his will. And if you consider this a 'biased campaign' then everyone keeps some biases with him/her. Thousands of people here in Pakistan, don’t utter a single word against discriminations and atrocities made against minorities or (even majorities in some cases) but they will always be first when it comes to external issues i.e. Palestine, Kashmir, cyria….
exclusively (Tuesday, November 17, 2015), Mehria (Tuesday, November 17, 2015)
Old Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
Asalaam O Alaikum
This past weekend was indeed very sad due to the loss of innocent lives in Paris, at least 132 people were killed and 350 others injured after assailants struck at least six different venues in and around the French capital late on Friday. I am very sorry for the loss of life and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all those who were killed as well as injured.
My question is why are you changing your DP on facebook and what are you trying to prove? Have you seen any tribute for our shaheeds? Over 70,000 deaths as a result of WOT, Salala, Wagha Border, many other blasts and killings of innocent people, APS? Why is our blood cheap? Afghanistan,Kenya, Gaza, Iraq, Libya, Yemen & Syria are they not part of the same human race?
I don't understand those people who have the filter of the French flag as their DP, are you following a trend or are you putting the French flag above the flag of Pakistan? We only see the Pakistan flag twice a year, 23rd March & 14th August on show to prove that Pakistan is a Patriotic Nation. The truth is Pakistanis are not even happy being Pakistanis in their own country nor a Patriotic except for a very small percentage of course neither are you a Nation
I just feel that you should be looking at this whole debacle from a different angle, it is yet another war against Islam and Muslims. This was the 9/11 Europe please grow up and think about it for a few minutes, who created ISIS and why? First Al- Qaida then TTP, XYZ now ISIS the others are somehow ok now coz Osama is dead boo hoo think out of the box people, this is another game of the warmongers and they have their eyes on you....Yes Pakistan!!
I will share some links try to watch them and then decide, for God's sake Unite or these people will destroy you just like they are destroying the very foundation of Islam in the Arabic speaking part of the world. Your politicians are their puppets and helping them by destablising your country, every institution is in crisis, borrowing money like crazy putting you all in debt, who will pay?
It is unequivocally admissible that the US policies to Afghanistan first then to Iraq have contributed to the mess today we experience in the form of global terrorism. It is also be admitted that the US provided training and equipment in Afghan war to Mujahedeens to secure its vested interest in the times of Cold War. Moreover, the US also created power vacuum in first in Afghanistan in the end of Afghan war and then in Iraq invasion that has provided space to militant groups to breathe.

However, there are other dimensions of the mess to be contemplated carefully. Historical glance suggests that it has been the strategy of contemporary superpower to carry out nefarious design in order to preserve its supremacy, even it can be observed in past Muslim rule. For Afghan war, wasn't Pakistan paid for its support to US? hasn't Pakistan been paid for WOT from the US? Isn't it inability on the part of the countries who have remained unsuccessful in countering nefarious design of the superpower and securing her national interest?

Furthermore, What was the motivating and driving force behind the ideological tendency of Al-Qaeda? And NOW what is the ideological motivation of the ISIS? You are looking to one-side of the coin under the umbrella of patriotism and religion natural tendency at the cost of rationalism.
exclusively (Wednesday, November 18, 2015), Mehria (Wednesday, November 18, 2015)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneelbachwani View Post
It is unequivocally admissible that the US policies to Afghanistan first then to Iraq have contributed to the mess today we experience in the form of global terrorism. It is also be admitted that the US provided training and equipment in Afghan war to Mujahedeens to secure its vested interest in the times of Cold War. Moreover, the US also created power vacuum in first in Afghanistan in the end of Afghan war and then in Iraq invasion that has provided space to militant groups to breathe.

However, there are other dimensions of the mess to be contemplated carefully. Historical glance suggests that it has been the strategy of contemporary superpower to carry out nefarious design in order to preserve its supremacy, even it can be observed in past Muslim rule. For Afghan war, wasn't Pakistan paid for its support to US? hasn't Pakistan been paid for WOT from the US? Isn't it inability on the part of the countries who have remained unsuccessful in countering nefarious design of the superpower and securing her national interest?

Furthermore, What was the motivating and driving force behind the ideological tendency of Al-Qaeda? And NOW what is the ideological motivation of the ISIS? You are looking to one-side of the coin under the umbrella of patriotism and religion natural tendency at the cost of rationalism.
Great anylaiss! I have to ask the following things;

What should be a road map to get rid of IS?

Don't you think IS is fraternal along with Talibinazation & Al-Qadian wings?

Do you think such attacks could lead Muslim Ummah & Western world to third world war?

Regards:

Pakistaniguy will become famous soon enoughPakistaniguy will become famous soon enough

I will agree with Mehria that such incidents have been done intentionally in order to defame Muslims, just like 9\11. ISIS is created by CIA, MOSAD AND RAW. They think that people living in the world are fool and people will not understand what they are doing.

And I will strongly disagree with Naheed Akhtar that in Pakistan any discrimination is happening in our country against minorities. Only liberals are saying that discrimination has been happening. Because liberals have always issues with Pakistan. They want Pakistan to be a Secular state instead of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. But Pakistan was established on the basis of two nation theory and it will forever remain an Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pakistaniguy For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Wednesday, November 18, 2015), Mehria (Wednesday, November 18, 2015)

IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN is on a distinguished road

I would simply term it as a retaliation of the terror-affectees and marginalised entities either in the middle east,africa or afghanistan for instance;the fact remains intact that these heinous acts of barbarism and terrorism can not be justified in any court of law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniguy View Post
I will agree with Mehria that such incidents have been done intentionally in order to defame Muslims, just like 9\11. ISIS is created by CIA, MOSAD AND RAW. They think that people living in the world are fool and people will not understand what they are doing.

And I will strongly disagree with Naheed Akhtar that in Pakistan any discrimination is happening in our country against minorities. Only liberals are saying that discrimination has been happening. Because liberals have always issues with Pakistan. They want Pakistan to be a Secular state instead of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. But Pakistan was established on the basis of two nation theory and it will forever remain an Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.
I am going to be as respectful as possible!
Why are they trying to defame Muslims? What is it that Muslims are excelling at so much,science, economy, brotherhood and peace (read=Yemen) . What is it that C.I.A, R.A.W and MOSAD have come together to put a stop on? Why can't they stop being jealous of us?

We need to stop talking about Muslims being superior to others and start proving it!
Quote:
Only liberals are saying that discrimination has been happening. Because liberals have always issues with Pakistan.
Only liberals think that? why do they think that? and why do Liberals always have issues with Pakistan? Let me get this straight! Liberal have problems or issues, if I quote you, with Pakistan. So they claim that minorities are not being treated good? WHAT?? What kind of logic is this? You don't need a secular state to be a humanitarian state. The minorities are being treated horribly, remove your rosy colored glasses and you might see.. Though I doubt.

Then again! Maybe I'm a fool and liberal too as mentioned in your post!
exclusively (Thursday, November 19, 2015), kouhai (Thursday, November 19, 2015)
Old Thursday, November 19, 2015

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistaniguy View Post

You meant to say ISIS was created by intelligence agency of three countries - India, the US and Israel - to defame Muslims.
So it is pertinent to ask why these countries have been in pursuit of defaming Muslims? What Muslims and Muslims States owns? Democracy, Rule of Law, Human rights, Research and Development in Science and Technology, Education, Prosperity and Human Development or Tourism? Why these nations are in fight with Muslim civilization?
Furthermore, do you have any concrete evidence to prove that ISIS was created by aforementioned nations?

They only thing that Muslims land has acquired is extremism, diversion from religion, bigotry and fanaticism that have immensely cautioned and horrified the existence and survival of other civilised nations. Now you will argue that terrorism has nothing to do with faith and terrorists have no religion.
Do terrorists feel the beauty of rising sun, the noor on the faces of infants of APS students, enthusiasm to art, love, literature? Terrorists have only obsolete religious ideology nothing more that become motivating force of life.
Nazish Hina (Thursday, November 19, 2015)