Sunday, May 05, 2024
08:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 26, 2015

Ambivalent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
I think Education is the only weapon to be used for the betterment of sindh.Untill the poor sindhi people are not aware of their real rights and laws they can not move further. But unfortunately small cities in sindh lack proper education and Universities. Not every one can afford to educate their children from Karachi universities or punjab universities.Proper school facilities , and University facilities should be provided.Sindhi youth is really strong and is able an example is Zulfiqar ali chachar, a graduate of iba sukkur,and there woild be many more who are not given opportunities and those who could not afford to go distant places for university education, for this Education should be provided in the small cities. If education resources are given to the people, so the sindhi youth can take our Sindh from this abject poverty, miserable situation, corruption and Family politics.
Education is the answer and i find your argument quite appealing. But what about the loop holes in the education system? I mean the poor structure of education system in Sindh, how can it be improved as this is the most important as well as difficult task to do. But it has to be done, as without improving the education system how would the next generation get equipped with the tool of education. Meanwhile, the rich class continue to educate their children in private schools which consequently increases the gap between the two classes.
Now recommend solutions for the loop holes in the education sector. What would you suggest on this Anabiya?
Old Friday, November 27, 2015

anabiya mughal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
Education is the answer and i find your argument quite appealing. But what about the loop holes in the education system? I mean the poor structure of education system in Sindh, how can it be improved as this is the most important as well as difficult task to do. But it has to be done, as without improving the education system how would the next generation get equipped with the tool of education. Meanwhile, the rich class continue to educate their children in private schools which consequently increases the gap between the two classes.
Now recommend solutions for the loop holes in the education sector. What would you suggest on this Anabiya?
Firstly, the infrastructure should be build. Yesterday, on ktn news there was a report regarding a school in Mirpurkhaas.The school had no basic facility like electricity,drinking water, washrooms etc not even mirpurkhaas but many more schools in other cities lack these facilities. Secondly, the duty and attendance of teachers should be strictly implemented.There are many teachers who enjoy recieving their salary without teaching in school,or who come to school for formality or enjoyment like 'Gappay larane main masroof' or go back to their home after break or so, these type of teachers only gossip and do not take any interest in teaching. Thirdly, universities should be build separately for girls, because many people\families in sindh do not prefer their daughters to go and study in universiries which are mostly co educational.I think these are the solutions by which we can make our eduction system better in sindh.What would you suggest?
Old Friday, November 27, 2015

Mehria is on a distinguished road

@exclusively
kindly check your email.
Old Saturday, November 28, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
Firstly, the infrastructure should be build. Yesterday, on ktn news there was a report regarding a school in Mirpurkhaas.The school had no basic facility like electricity,drinking water, washrooms etc not even mirpurkhaas but many more schools in other cities lack these facilities. Secondly, the duty and attendance of teachers should be strictly implemented.There are many teachers who enjoy recieving their salary without teaching in school,or who come to school for formality or enjoyment like 'Gappay larane main masroof' or go back to their home after break or so, these type of teachers only gossip and do not take any interest in teaching. Thirdly, universities should be build separately for girls, because many people\families in sindh do not prefer their daughters to go and study in universiries which are mostly co educational.I think these are the solutions by which we can make our eduction system better in sindh.What would you suggest?
I agree with you. My views are similar. Of course we, need infrastructure, presence of ghost teachers, and building universities for girls so that they don't face social issues. All of these are the most important things the education sector in Sindh requires, especially in rural areas. But apart from these, there should be a sense of awareness among parents and the society overall for the need for education. Suppose the upcoming generation lacks getting proper education, then they will carry the same mind set as it is prevailing now and as a result the generation after this one will also not be able to educate their children.
The solution, according to my analysis, is not something that can be brought in just one time period. It requires at least a decade to make the new generation aware of the needs for education so that after them no one suffers the pitfalls of being uneducated. And, once they get educated they will definitely choose their desired leaders who will ultimately provide infrastructure, bring absent and careless teachers to the class, and build universities for girls. So this is what i think should happen.
Old Saturday, November 28, 2015

Malik Khan is on a distinguished road

They are all totally Currupt fack & liers law of jungle, Allah bleesed us all and save us from him.
Old Sunday, November 29, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Khan View Post
They are all totally Currupt fack & liers law of jungle, Allah bleesed us all and save us from him.
Talk with argument my brother as it adds to the beauty of this forum. Such words don't serve the purpose of this forum.