Sunday, May 05, 2024
05:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rabia Basri is on a distinguished road

hi everybody!well its a very sad moment and at this moment all of is curious about the matter and every body is trying to know tat exactly what the matter is and why it happend?I just want to share what i think and what i feel as a muslim and as a common pakistani citize.I dont want to comment that who is right and who is wrong i just want to say this that atleast we have given another chance to america and we have proven them by this single incident that yes in our madrasas we trained terrorists.we are fanatics and last but not the least findamentalist.I am so much annoyed on the behaviour of jama hafsa.because they even didnt think for a while that from their behaviour they portraying the wrong image of islam.Every body is thinking who is right and who is wrong but no body is thinking about the image of Islam n muslims all over the world.while watching clips of lal masjid i was thinking that what they are trying to prove by holding guns in their hands that we are much better muslims.Although sorry to say but i have to they themseles dont know what islam is.The other thing which make so furious is that again and again they are misusing name of jihad.I think they first need a strong guidance dosroon ko guide karna to door ki baat hai theek hai we always critiziise govt magar nobody have a right to break law and order is waqt zarrorat is amar ki hai k ham kis simt me ja rahe hain kia hum kisi ma ke iklote bete ko suicidal attack k liye tayar karne ko tableeg or jihad ka nam dete hein kia hum apne hi mulk k massom logon or reporters ko goli marne ko jihad kehte hein.koi in molvi hazrat se zara ye tou pooche k agar islam dande se pehlna ta to hamare pegumbar pbuh ko apne jism per pathar khane or roz apne upar koora phikwane ki kia zarrorat thi.............???muje nahi pata ke ye kis kisam ke islam ki bat karte hen.....inhoon ne to mazhab ko mazaq bana kar rakh dia hai bat karte hen shariat ki.agar sheriat ki bat karte hen ye log to phir shariat mein hat k badl hat or kan k badle kan ka assool laga hota hai ab in se koi ye puche k masoom rahgeeron or cameramen ko marne k ivez in me se kitne apne sar me goli khane k liye tayar hein or bat karte hen shariat ki..........govt ka to allah hafiz tah he tou in logon ne tou mazab ko or bi char jand laga diye hen.Baten jihad ki or daleri ki karte hen or phir burka pehan kar bhagte hein....or phir ye claim karna k me islam ka rakhwala hoon wah kia at hai....or mma waloon se banda pooche k qazi sahab wese tou ap log har jaga dharna dene pohanch jate hen...is waqt kahan te....kisi bhi mma k bande ne halat control karne tou door....media pe comment karne ki zarrorat nahi samji jab halat theek ho gaye tou phir ye log sehme hue chuhoon ki tarha apni high profile gariun me nazar ayee....kher islam k nam pr islamabad mein hone wale is hadse ne aik martaba phir poori duniya ko hum per hasne per majboorr kar diya hai........sharam ka maqam hai govt or in so called musalmanun k liye..................

sheeba.s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Every body is thinking who is right and who is wrong but no body is thinking about the image of Islam n muslims all over the world.
i think that by knowing who is right and who is wrong, we shall be able to find the root cause of such incidence and once we know that we shall be able to avoid such events in future.The extremist can be controlled and so shall be the harm being provided to islamic image all over the world.It does not matter much that what west thinks about us, what matters is what we make out of ourselves.

an eternal wellwisher is on a distinguished road

Since the eruption of this issue I have been in great touch with all sorts of information related to Lal masjid. The way it started then got the hype and finally got diffused. Actually, it was a series of events and all those episodes were conducted in an excellent manner. I dont want to think but my rationale pushes me to ponder over an other aspect of this issue. Was not this whole drama the creation of intelligence agencies just to divert the attention of people from the chief justice issue and to score few ponits when it was hard to score even few points in present circumstances.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AOA

@ Rabia; certainly the image of islam has been tarnished manifold by such an act of shame....

nonetheless, the government has tackled the issue very well and if government would have shown such sort of sagacity in tackling of other trickling issues like Balochistan and Waziristan than the things could have been very different. but its better late than never...

moreso this issue has strengthened the government to pursue their election campaign and to demonstrate that government is legitimate in ruling over the country.
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hats off to Maulanas and Hafsa Babes!!

It was surprising to know that mastermind behind all the staged performance was none other than Um-e-Hassaan. Quite a surprise! Huh! Anyway the way Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi has made his exit was a sheer anticlimax. I wonder what would become of his martyrdom dreams. What would be the fate of his dramatic revolution? Now according to him, Islam allows him to choose between two extremes (he preferred to be a fugitive). Well, this is not about religion. It is one’s resoluteness in ones cause. But people take a refuge of religion to justify their means and ends. What image do they portray when flag-bearers of Islam are on their toes to exploit to it to the end?

Apart from all the criticism, I think govt. has shown enough restraint. A person who is of the view that it is the govt. who is to be blamed for all the bloodshed should think again. How could it be handled?

Negotiations? Done.

Now if someone says that parties were not sincere and they wanted to maintain the standoff then I say there is always room for such hypothesis. So there is no need to discuss presumptions.

Physical force? That’s what we are witnessing.

Even then govt. has shown enough moderation. Govt. officials have extended the deadline so that everyone who wants to renounce the standoff can be given enough time to make his choice.

This is all how events are being pictured. But we should not examine any situation in isolation. Creeping extremism is a threat to our security. Govt. no doubt has directed its policies in wrong dimension. But then they have to cater their needs of existence and survival. National interests take a back seat in precedence. There is a fair probability that it has been engineered by the agencies to give a smokescreen to more alarming issues. It might be possible that this is the repercussion of lack of resolve on the part of govt. to handle the sneaking extremism in northern areas (of course this is one of the obvious reasons, but if we presume govt. has not cooked up it then this is the main reason of such incidents).

Halima Saadiya Qureshi is on a distinguished road

Our Mulana uncle proved that he is a MULVI because we can expect this from all Mulvies. Acctually they only know how to give lactures, all mulvies are very expert in this field. And someone who said that they are trained.. You are absolutly write. They behave as they are trained as a Gangster not as Student. Very Shameful for Islam. Now it will proved that Islam is creating Terror. And we will feamous as creating terrorrism.

Najabat is on a distinguished road

@Halima,
Very rightly said i just add a verse that portray the same picture of reality,

Alfaz-o-Moani main tafawat hai laikin
Mulla ki Azaan aur hai mujahid ki azaan aur

Olive is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Another "drama" and they have both gov. and then the most imp. player of this drama Red Moque protrayed the best image of Islam they could

Bravo!!
Old Friday, July 06, 2007

Mehaak is on a distinguished road

Assalam O Alikum
Lal Masjid, yeh Drama 4 din say nahi guzishta 6 months say chal raha hai. Abdul Rasheed ghazi, Abdul Aziz Ghazi or Govt is k main character hain, Hakomat ko jab bhi Himayat chahye hote hai to woh is issue ko khara ker daite hai, jis tarah Bush ko jab Apni Awam ki Himayat chahiye hote hai unhe dino may Usama Bin Ladin ke koi new Video market may aa jati hai.. to ager yeh kaha jaye k Bush Or Musharaf Drama Writer and Director hain to Ghalat nahi ho ga...

Lal Masjid hai kia ? aik deni madarsa ya aik Jehadi Camp, is ka faisla to waqt he kray ga, waha talibat nay Danday kiun othaye, Jadeed Asla kaha say aya or kiun onho nay Islamabad jaisay Shahr may apni aik alag ryasat bnanay ka socha. on k pas itne taqat (Power) kaha say aye???? Jehadi Tanzemain ager on ke madad ker bhi rahi hain to woh in 4 dino say nahi ker rahi thien, akhir kon woh log hain jinho nay Muzakrat kamyab honay nahi diye,Aakhir kia wajohat thien jin ke wja say Lal Masjid walo nay Aslah apnay pas jama kia or kaha say aya on k pass aslah? Islam ke Shakl in chand logo ke wja say Kharab nahi ho ga haan thoda Harf zror aye ga..

Musharraf or on k sathyo nay Lal Masjid k issue ko bohat achi tarah othaya or jab on ko zrorat perti rahi woh is maslay ko apnay maqsad k liye istemal kertay rahay.

maira kahna sirf yeh hai k Islam ke shakl dunya k samnay bigarnay may Musharraf or on k sathyo ka bohat bara hath hai, is may ksi masjid, madarsay ka hath nahi. Hakomat ager chahte to yeh sab kuch bohat pahlay ker chuki hote. ab is issue ko is tarah ka rang dainay ka maqsad London may honay wali APC (All Party Conference) ko Dbana hai or kuch nahi.

Allah tmam Musalmano ko apni aman may rakhay or Jabir or Communist logo say hmaara tahaffuz kray. Ameen Suma Ameen.

Regards
Old Friday, July 06, 2007
Banned

private is on a distinguished road
Cool can anyone think that

Government Policy Or Real Terrist

Aoa
Well What U People Think About The Operation Of Lal Mosque ?
Who Is Doing Such Kind Of Thing ?
How It Is Possible For The Local Student Of Mosque To Have Such Kind Of Weapons Without The Aid Of Officials ?
How These Terroist People Came In Islamabad The Capital Of Pakistan ?
Keep One Thing In Ur Mind That Intillengence Office Is Allmost 2km From Mosque ?
Keep In Mind (isi) Is One Of The Best Intillengence Agency Of The World ?

Now If U Have Solid Answers Of These Queries , Do Write Here.
Give Logical Points U Have.
Closed Thread