Monday, April 29, 2024
07:04 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Is it safe to study at Universities in Pakistan?

Yesterday at Mehran University Jamshoro an innocent person was shot dead as a bullet was fired in street fight the person was sitting in canteen and the persons involved in street fight fired a bullet on a person and it missed and shot the person sitting in the canteen from many years we have about many things like this done in Sindh University LUMHS and Mehran University but no serious actions are took as there are many students who have failed from years but they are still living in hostels and taking actions in these kinds of fights as another news 3 months ago few people torchered the canteen owner as he claimed his bill from them and broke down all his canteen

I dont know about the things happening in other universities but i have heard these kinds of activities in some other universities also

My Suggestions
1. No one rather then and staff should be permitted to enter in the university and if someone comes his entry should be done at the gate it is not a big deal for the universities to hire few guards on the gate

2. strict actions should be taken against these kinds of students who are involved in these activities

and it is my request to all the students please go to the Universities to study our parents send us there with there hopes if you cant respect the peoples in universities atleast respect the hopes of your parents

THANKS and i am not blaming anyone for anything
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default Quite safe

yeah it is quite safe to study at university in pakistan,,

in our uni there occured no such type of unpleasant incidence,,

these are all due to those student,, who have many unneccessary work to do rather than study,, like fighting, beating,,
Mostly these student are from the other cities,, and no one is there to keep eye on their activites,, so they feel free to do everything,,

1 or 2 year ago, in PU hostle it happened , that some boys were catched, by administrator , who after drinking were busy in fighting..

this case was presented in front of judiciary, in which some senior professor was included,, and our professor, who was also in judiciary,

he told us that,, one girl mom, when entered from uni gate, tears began to flow on her cheek,, The father of that boy was no more, and his mom sent her for his bright future,,

U can well imagine, how his mother fullfilled her child requirements, in the absence of his father and son is busy in...................

Believe me, her mother story was so heart rending, that i can't help weeping,, aur mera dill chah raha tha, iss khabees ko jhoty lagaon..

here is a verse for those students. who forgot ther aim

Shehron main aa k parhny waly bhool gay
Kis ki maa ny kitna Zewar Becha tha,,,,,
Old Friday, February 15, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

I sometimes get very annoyed when i read these kinds of Thread
" Is it Safe to live in Pakistan"
" Is it safe to study in the univercities of Pakistan"
for God sake have a look at this report:-
A UNITED Nations report has labelled Scotland the most violent country in the world, with people three times more likely to be assaulted than in America.
England and Wales recorded the second highest number of violent assaults
The study, based on telephone interviews with victims of crime in 21 countries, found that more than 2,000 Scots were attacked every week, almost ten times the official police figures. They include non-sexual crimes of violence and serious assaults (timesonline.co.uk)
(And Everybody loves to go to these countries)

In last few months i heard on cnn that in USA the student of the univercity opened fire on his fellows and many of them died.and there are many such kinds of incident as well.

One incident make u guys weaker and u people start saying is it safe in Pakistan. Please dont behave like our media, which is killing us by frightning us.
Be a Bit Sensible. Thanx
amy (Friday, February 15, 2008)
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

well dear i have only asked about the universities of pakistan not about there because i think Pakistan is an islamic country and by islamic laws we can prevent such kinds of things as i have given suggestions too because over here most of the students are always in the eye of the parents until they dont get there study completed it would be helpful to put your suggestions for preventing these type of things and yes i want to share one more thing the incident i have talked about the information i got now about it that the persons involved in that were my classmates of my college i was shocked to hear that and sad too that i was also with them it is really weird for me but thats the reality

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

well, I believe its 100% safe to study at Private Universities of Pakistan
But it would really be risky to study at the Public Universities like the Punjab Uni, the Peshawar Uni, The Karachi Uni, The Quaid-e-Azam Uni. The students often fall a pray to the Politics. So It's really risk, in my view.

hellowahab is on a distinguished road

When some part/functionary of a society doesn't work properly, someone have to pay for it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
As we are facing a Law and Order condition and from the very beginning we feel proud to violate law either in terms of traffic or making queue etc. So due to this lawlessness condition people are getting hurt. If there is a proper law as mentioned in Islam
Jaan badlay Jaan kay. (if guilty should be given proper punishment no one ever eager to do it again.
----------------------------------------------------------
So where ever there is such a condition regarding law there wouldn't be safe anything either going to university of walking on street. Either it's in Pakistan or USA or UK

Wahab Hussain