Monday, April 29, 2024
02:12 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 03, 2008

heart_break-king is on a distinguished road

Mr. Burni "Burns Pakistani Nation's Hearts"

I have a concerns regarding Mr. Ansaar Burni our care take Minister that what happen to him that he makes so much efforts for Indian prisoner which are in Pakistani jail and a few days ago he was main character to release Kashmir Singh which is Indian Jasoos which Kashmir singh accepts in a press conference in India that he went to Pakistan for Jasoosy. If we see other side that the Indian kill our young man Khalid Mahmood and I saw all that on GEO News what the Indian did with his dead body and now Mr. Burni is making efforts for releasing Sabjeet Singh which is also Indain Jasooos

whole nations have reservations on Mr. Burni Loyalty regarding Pakistan.

I express my views because I know CSS Forum is a democratic platform so I hope you will reply my email and take some necessary action.

Heart Break King
Old Friday, April 04, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Well. He should have rather made efforts to solve Kashmir Issue.
Old Friday, April 04, 2008
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

Mr ansar barni did right thing as being a Muslim. Kshmir singh spent 35 years of his life in jail, he should have been hanged long ago but punishment was not carried out when it should have been.

If Indians reciprocated this gesture of goodwill by killing an innocent Pakistani then i must say that World must have observed that what kind of nation Indians are. Pakistan is always blamed for airing the conflict between two countries but truth can be seen here.

Furthermore Kashmir singh decalred that he was an Indian spy in Pakistan that has provided strong evidence and credibility to the statement that India has been involved in spying..

Indeed, now Pakistan's government must become more cautious while dealing with Indian prisoners...

It is heart burning but in reality its Indians who have lost it.
Old Saturday, April 05, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

well for good will Mr. Ansar burni should make efforts for the people who are jailed just because of crossing the borders mistakingly they are more innocent then Mr. Kashmir Singh and for him i would say many things mr burni told us that he has lost his senses and he is now a muslim and many more like that but all were found lies if i am not mistaking there are hundreds of innocent jailed in both jails of india and pakistan what is he doing for them why he is only after the spies? Light can you give me reply of this question whenever an innocent has been freed by pakistan or india there is no burni available there no media just a small news and when a spy has been freed he is freed like a Prime Minister is going he is been guest to Mr. Burni these are solid reasons that Mr. Burni has to answer about

THANKS

Mariya is on a distinguished road

I supposse Mr burni has taken a right step. well! he has done this only for the betterment of international relations with our first neighbour. you must consider some points before lamenting Mr.burni.
firstly,Pakistan has released kashmir singh, Alive while India has handed us our khalid mehmood DEAD(SHAHEED,more precisley). The world today knows who have taken a back step,its certainly not our Land of pures. Everyone today knows that Pakistan is one who has always taken a step forward for healthy relations. Correct me if I am wrong.
secondly, being a muslim and a muslim state,a state which has its basis on the islamic laws,we are compelled upon by islamic laws,quran and sunnah to negotiate for peace rather for war. If mr.Burni has taken keen intrest in resolving this problem then it must be appreciated. If you turn pages from history you'll find that Muslims have always been killed for being innocent and kufars were released. and Allah has forbidden us from wars and FASADs,for nothing"ar zameen per fisad mat phelao."
thirdly,we have always been in INTESHAR from a long time,we instead of appreciating one are busy in leg pulling.
fourthly,you have said that Mr.burni must try to solve kashmir issue. This step of his will InshaAllah become base for solution of kashmir issue.
(BTW we don't have any concern for kashmir infact our interference with kashmir and India's problem is creating hurdles for kashmiris to win their freedom,I suggest that we should all stop worying about kashmir and concentrate on our piece of land,Pakistan,I think we are not enjoying peace in our country we are at the edge of destruction,look around! what's happening in our country? it will be very precise to say "apnai ghar main agg lagi hai ar chalay hain aron ki aagg bhujanai" you must have point that kashmir is also ours! I am so sorry to say it was once going to be ours but today nationals of that land want their land free, from India and Pakistan.)
Fifthly,Pakistan is our responsibility,we have to defend it and work for its progress not by being disperesed rather by combining our efforts and work together.

Please take Pakistan as your home and every citizen as your family,stop! tyranising,opressing,leg pulling,increasing your bank balances &c.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
Banned

sourtaste is an unknown quantity at this point

@Mariya

Kashmir is but Pakistan,come what may.Go n read Indo-pak histry.The Indian jackals have just hooked us on that for the sake that one day we might mismatch their muscles.But they dont know the Lions of faith are far more stronger than the jackals made of iron

Buddy,listen,wether kashmiris want kashmir as east taimore or kosovo,no problm,but the prblm is how to get our sistrs,brothers freed from the brutal claws of cow-worshipping kaafirs?

what miseries the kashmiri bros n sistrs r undergoing if u wanna know then read humanrights watch magazines.

dont plz blow whistle, when nobody in sight gona follow r listen to it

regards
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

@ Awais
Brother Awais u r right that when innocent are freed no ample media coverage is given to it..... well i have to admit that this case was given more than required importance because Ansar burni who happens to be a minister took this step although Right step.... but as u know in politics everybody tries to publicise his good deeds as much as possible maybe thats the reason why Kashmir singh release was given so much consideration by media.

But all i would like to say is that just like we crticise any wrong action we must also appreciate right things done.

@Maria

I totally agree when u say that at present we must try to extinguish fire that is burning our piece of land rather than fighting for Kashmir issue i know this might offend alot of Pakistani's but we must understand that we can fight for our other Muslim brothers and sisters including Kashmiris when Pakistan itself is strong and at peace within itself.

Regards.

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

@ Mariya

Please look the at the whole picture india is doing such kind of things since 1947 who took action for it no one did in today's world Power means alot Pakistan tryed to snatch kashmir from india 3 times but it didnt succeed well the issue we were talking about is kashmir singh and Mr. Burni not about kashmir for kashmir there is a different topic you can present your ideas there i agree freeing prisoners is a good thing but as for spies i wont agree spies are that much powerful that they can take our military secrets to them with help of they can destroy complete Pakistan for example if kashmir singh still holds some these kinds of records do you think we are safe?a Spy is not a common man like us he is mentally stronger then us and got too much secrets in his heart as muslims if we ask to free him would we like to destroy ourselves by our own actions the image in world is right now going on that we had freed a spy not a prisoner who has spend 35 years in jail come to the reality

@ Light

If this was right action i would appreciate it but i dont consider it right so i am sorry about that i can not appreciate it as it has dishearted our People and all indians are laughing at us

please come to reality and for kashmir issue there is a different thread write your posts in it

THANKS
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

@sour taste
WELL! you will find your answer in the post posted by LIGHT. we can only support our brother,no matter if they are from kosovo or kashmir,only if we are strong. secondly,jackels might have taken that piece of land but what are we doing at this hour isn't our interference making problems for kashmiris,I think if we really care about them than we must stop interferring.
BTW I am well informed about situations,please look at the matter from different angles other than one showed to you by some one else! Try to bring peace within your country than help others.(ofcourse they are our brothes and sisters) let me make you clear from an example! if you and your brother are struck under any big stone(Allah na karai) and want to get out what will you do? won't you relase yourself first and then help your brother or you
are crying with pain but still helping your brother to come out? think over it first. It is need of the hour to concentrate over ourselves!

@awais
it is to inform you that we are muslims and it is taught to us that we must always reply a bad action with a good one a time will surely come when they will be corrected. and spies! are your family matters are same as they were thirty years ago,are your grandpa still working and thinking about his daughter's marriage?or your father still in college tinking about his bright future? absolutely not! then be informed our lands secret matter might have also been changed. you must have a point in your head that they are spies and blah blah! but don't forget Islam was only spread with kindness not cruelty,Muhamad (s.a.w) has forgiven worst enemies of islam(ISLAM,religion is far greater institution then a state.) work for peace not for war! we are already enjoying very bad reputation throughout world.

I might sound so harsh but please try and understand,its not the matter of one spy or person its matter of two countries,two nations consisting billions of HUMANS.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008
Banned

sourtaste is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Mariya,
well,i do apreciate ur concern first for Pakistan n then for our kashmiri bros n sisters..but what u dont understan,m afraid,is that the concern for the loved ones should always be unrelenting in order to make those who r u concerned abt think tht u really were n still are concerned abt...

On tht ground,i blv v mus never ditch kashmiris....dont make them think even once in a while tht the guardians of their birth-right got weak r huddled up in their own grooves..u c..here comes morale..

n the morale of fighting against injustice as taught by Islam is that even while praying do keep few guardians beside u n pray turn by turn for God knows enemies of urs are but sly opportunists..

Regards