Friday, April 26, 2024
05:20 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 20, 2010

Asif Amin will become famous soon enough
Default Age relaxation

I wrote letter to Chairman FPSC regarding age relaxation. He replied me by email on 17-05-10.

Email response is being attached.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 12:23 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asif Amin For This Useful Post:
ASAD SOHAIL MUFTI (Saturday, June 05, 2010), humble humanbeing (Saturday, June 05, 2010), theelegant444 (Tuesday, June 08, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Thursday, June 10, 2010)
Old Sunday, June 06, 2010

abidfastian is on a distinguished road
Default Age relaxation

A friend of mine told me that a senate committee is made for age relaxation in all depts upto 35. Can anybody confirm it with his authentic sources.
Old Sunday, June 06, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidfastian View Post
A friend of mine told me that a senate committee is made for age relaxation in all depts upto 35. Can anybody confirm it with his authentic sources.
Almost at federal level government has granted 5 years age relaxation, and Sindh government has granted I think, at least 10 years age relaxation for combine competitive examination and 5 years for under grade 17 jobs.

I also wrote letter to Prime Minister to consider that matter for CSS examination and save nation's talent from brain drain, and suggest increase 10 years because ex-dictator axed 2 years upper age limit since 2001. I am waiting for response by Prime Minister. My written letter's reply of chairman FPSC has been mentioned on my above thread # 21.
Zahara Alvi (Thursday, June 10, 2010)
Old Monday, June 07, 2010

zondrays is on a distinguished road
Default Age Relaxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by masif2681 View Post
I also wrote letter to Prime Minister to consider that matter for CSS examination and save nation's talent from brain drain, and suggest increase 10 years because ex-dictator axed 2 years upper age limit since 2001. I am waiting for response by Prime Minister. My written letter's reply of chairman FPSC has been mentioned on my above thread # 21.
My request to all the CSS aspirants either under the age limit as per current criteria or over age limit as per old criteria. They must overwhelm the Govt of Pakistan and concern authorities by writing letters in order to implement the old system of induction.

I myself is going to write a letter to the Prime Minister by Tomorrow and to the Chairman Sanate.

Dear Asif
If it is convenient for you then please share with me the abstract of your letter which you had sent to the Prime Minister.
send me the text on ******@gmail.com

Regards,
Rahim

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, June 07, 2010 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Share contact info through your profile only
The Following User Says Thank You to zondrays For This Useful Post:
Zahara Alvi (Thursday, June 10, 2010)
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough

Age relaxation by 10 years means that people will be able to take exam at an age as high as 38 years, and in case they are selected, they shall join the service at 40.

Why should the govt spend so much on training of civil servants who have to retire in just 20 years ?? The aim of govt is not to facilitate entry into civil service but to get competent and young, energetic civil servants. In my opinion, age limit should be maximum 28 years, as it is now.

And secondly, do not expect a reply from PM. He gets thousands of applications each day regarding different issues. These applications dont usually reach him and are disposed of at lower level.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, June 08, 2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Thursday, June 10, 2010)
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010

theelegant444 is on a distinguished road

@Nauman esquire
If you have availed the chance of getting recruited in Civil Superior Services then why are you obstructing folks attempt to avail 2 years age relaxation.

Its the right of everyone. One should not support unjust actions of Government. If it was 30 years before 2001 then it should be made 30 years again. As all of us know that Bachelors of Arts degree consisted of 4 years programme. So it is highly recommended to change the lower limit from 21 to 23 years. For 21 years is truly an immature age to hold such a high public office though after getting 2 years training. I request all those who wanted to write letter to PM and Chairman Senate to add up this point in the main body of their letters.

Regards,

Engr. Shoaib Awan
Old Thursday, June 10, 2010
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough
Default @ the Elegant444

Come on !! Either you lack common sense, or you do not have grip over English language.

I am not obstructing anyone's career. I am just giving my opinion. It cannot in any way be termed as obstrutcion.

Secondly, I took the exam at age of 21 yrs and 4 months and Alhamdolillah passed in first attempt. In CSA, I got 26th position in out of 142 officers. So lower age is not an issue. It is in the direct interest of the government to have young officers so that they take more interest in learning and do not have any family issues. They can then fully devote themselves to the training.

Default The elegent444 and nauman

Dear,we all are ambitious candidates and have a great desire to do best for our nation. Age is not an issue for any governmental service and for any public office. Govt has already granted 5 years age relaxation for all federal jobs except CSS. I am hopeful that government will consider on that matter.

We all aspirants of CSS wants to serve our motherland and age is not obstacle for us. If we do not get any chance by CSS we must find another way where we serve our nation.

And in this forum no one is obstacle for others. We should respect our seniors, differences of opinion is a blessing. Mr,Nauman is a honorable person and Almighty Allah has already given him chance to serve Pakistan. He is not an obstacle for us he is blessing and guidance for us and for new comers.

imtiazhussain is on a distinguished road
Post age relaxation

dear nouman,
I respect ur opinion,but on grounds this very point of view is hard to be proved.the civil service in sub continent started on modern grounds by the british,latter with little modifications the successor government of india and pakistan adopted it.
now,there is no age limit for civil services in England,the only thing they ensure the aptitude,capability so a successful candidate may serve the nation for a decade or more.
In INDIA the upper age limit is 30 years and cut of date is 1st august.
The competency level of civil servants is neither affected in uk nor India,i think their governace is better as it seems from progress in our neighbouhood.
Unfortunately in Pakistan language of English is a guage to assess the knowedge of person,but i think there are other parameters which are more important should be considered.
What is important is to serve better not to serve long.Hence,it is the need of modern times to revise css exam i.e increase qualification and age limit.

Hussain Shah is on a distinguished road

I have already posted a copy of an advertisement at this forum in which the Govt. invited applications for the posts of Section Officers (BS-17) from the retired Govt. servants in which age limit is 65-years. On the other hand, if the Govt. has already granted 5-year age relaxation for other jobs then why not for CSS ? In most of the countries the age limit for such exams is either not specified or it is around 30-35 years.
I appreciate the efforts of my friends who have written such letters to the PM and other higher authorities. I will further request the other aspirants to do the same as well at all the forums whether it is electronic or print media because no one will give you your due right while sitting at homes waiting for a miracle.
If someone has qualified such exams at the age 21 then he is among very few blessed people and he should thanked almighty Allah and must encourage others who have yet to qualify.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain Shah For This Useful Post:
theelegant444 (Thursday, June 10, 2010)

Tags
age limit, age relaxation