Friday, April 26, 2024
05:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

@ nicepanjabian

Yes, you're right; we are Muslims and we have firm faith that Allah Almighty can do any thing, He wishes to do. But He has set some rules and regulations for this universe to folllow and ever since the creation of this world they are being followed. In the Holy Quran Allah Almighty says that He has set a balance and all the things of this universe are to abide by it. the day can't overtake the night or vice versa. similarly, the sun can't catch the moon and vice versa. So what I want to say is that; Yes! Allah Almighty can do every thing by just says "Kun fa'ya'koon" but He has never reversed the natural order of the things. That's why He has asked the human beings to be careful in their deeds because time once past, can't be brought be back at any cost. While if you are wishing to change the bitter memories of past that relate to someone else, you can't do so and you must be aware "What can't be cured must be endured".

Concentrate on future otherwise, the present may also become a regret in future. Hope you can understand my point.

Cheers!
Old Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Muhammad Zakki is on a distinguished road

salams
quit a superstitious question, i would ask a question instead of answering ur one.
"can u change ur futture?????????"
hum to jante nahi humara mustaqbill kya he, to jis cheez ko jante nahi us ko change kar sakte ho??????????????????????????????
Old Thursday, May 01, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

@ nicepunjabian

Just wanted to share a quotation with you; with reference to your question:

Life has no rewinds and forwards. It unfolds itself at its own pace. So never miss a chance to live today to make a beautiful story for tomorrow….!!!

Cheers!

@ M. Zakki
Yes mate! Future can be changed by putting all efforts for chasing some thing and at the same time believing that the efforts would make one's dreams come true. The thing in which one believe does happen infact it is the belief and faith that makes the thing happen.

Tawakal ka ye matlab hai k khanjar taiz apna rakh
Nateeja iss ki taizi ka muqaddar k hawalay kar

This is how future can be changed...
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

if past could be changed i would have never born thats my wish for my past
Old Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Yes

forget past what u did ?

just do work on yours current time

you will get success jo guzar gaya us ko bhool ga aga ke soch zindgai boht baqi hia
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Faraz
Quote:
jo guzar gaya us ko bhool ga aga ke soch zindgai boht baqi hia
I will be really grateful, rather we all shall be, if you try to you convey your message in a decent language instead of this "tu tarak". Ain nawazish ho gee.
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Last Island didnt get point

i didnt get yours point what you want to say means in decent language what should i say:

?

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

@ Last Island

He wants to use an quotation, He didnt use the proper 'pantuation tools'

@ Faraz

Bro. as you used an quotation "Jo guzr gya usy Bhool ja", you should use the commas for putting an quotation, other wise it woould look like an offensive language (imagine if some one would call you by saying 'Tu' instead of 'Tum' or 'aap').
If you dont mind, you shold say
following sentence

Quote:
you will get success jo guzar gaya us ko bhool ga aga ke soch zindgai boht baqi hia
as

you will get success only if you act upon the principle "jo guzar gaya us ko bhool ga, aga ke soch zindgai boht baqi hia"

ok Bro. Chears

Regards

Surmount
Old Monday, May 19, 2008

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all
Default One can change the past...

Look at what happend in a positive way. What we mostly remember from our past are the things we are not satisfied with and obviously this is the stuff one may wish to change. So recall the past and look at events in a poitive way; what were the troubles and where they left you, what you learnt from them. If you come accross them again they won't be troubles for you any more; a real blessing. So think how you have been upgarded through times.

If you still want to change something then tell me I will deliver the remaining pportion of this lecture.
Old Monday, November 03, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Wink My little Answer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepunjabian View Post
Salam:
here is my a little question:
"Kia insan ka past change ho sakta hy"
If Yes: How?
If No: Why?

Haa change ho sakta hey, buhut hi asani se aur bilkul aap ki kaafi marzi ke mutabiq, jab tamhari aur tumhaarey khudaa ki raza aik hogi...

Q: How?

Answer: "Today and tomorrow" are what `ll be called Past Life in future life. ( like currently our past life included in it "once a certain day called "today" in past life, as well as next days and days before that contemporary "today") .

You can easily change your past life, when u strive to make ur future bright based on "today , tomorrow and upcoming days/months/year(s)" you are making strive some either good or bad, if you find ur future brighter, it will make you smile in future when you will be looking back at ur past life( which are today , tomorrow and upcoming days/months/year(s)").

Q : Why?

Answer: It depends on you, if you want to change it for making your future good , ur reason of change is bringing some comfort into ur life, Or on the other hand if u personality disorders, i mean you have tendencies towards doing bad things, ur reason (of changing your past for future life, which are "today and tomorrow",) will ur dire mind.

Regards..
srsydn (Thursday, August 13, 2015)