Tuesday, May 07, 2024
06:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 12, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve
Default I have the right to think, speak and deliver what i feel

Mohsin Shah dear i am firm, standstill and cool. I am neither careless nor it is oversight for chosing the words. If someone openly speak about seperation and liberation then there is no need of solution nor they accept. Only the strict militry or para military forces will save the federation from disintegration. I have not used abusive or vulgar language on the forum that you pointed out at least forum. I have the right to speak, think and deliver what i feel necessary. If someone has objection he shud come forward and reply with arguments. there is much place in forum to accomodate ur ideas.

Mohsin Shah it is not good to intercep between the discussion without any arguments. Dear this is the problem that people don't know about the fact and they speak. Do you people know that the pol activists who had killed were involved in terrorist activities. All of them were under trial in anti terrorism court turbat under five seperate cases. They were not reciting the Quran in Masjid when they were killled.

Thats why terrorism has no defination for them freedom fighter and for us terrorist. Mr. you are not aware of the original situation insider the Balochistan, that how the people suffer. What is the idea of the people, what they think and how much hatred they have in thier hearts for them. What happened if three of them killed~are other are not people, are they cattle or goats, don't they have familiy like them. Hundreds innocent people have been killed by terrorists of BLA and other of thier under ground organizations.

RAKSHAN

ur remarks of khappay shows ur sincerity to country .>>>.>>...

the constitutional and national issues which you mentioned is the problem of whole country not an issue of single province. Recently Chaudry was restored by a peaceful long march. Instead of resorting to arms and ammonation people shud adopt peace measure to get their demands fulfilled. But no if some one from the beginning is of not right thinkings then how can he peacfully raise for demands.

Words of Ata Ullah Mengal (Former CM and nationalists) "Balochistan ke mutalibat kerne walay sift patakhay chalaten hen jab ker sarhad walo ne suicide attaks se khud ko manwalia" When their own leaders says that there is nothing, just the instigation of RAW, MOSAD and other agencies to spoil the coutnry. All who are destryoing the peace are foreign agents and have been purchased.

All of the Cheif Ministers and Governors have same priviliges, all of them have planes, palaces, fleet of vehicles, none of them demanded their rights that we have resources we shud be given two plances instead of one. It is illogical. I don't know what kind of autonomy they want, CM, Governot and ministers all are among them. Nawab Bugti, Akhtar Mengal, Ata Ullah Mengal all of them were CM why they not demanded their rights , provincial autonomy.

If Chief Minister of balochistan threaten the gov that he will resign along with all ministers then problem can be solved but who will resign-answer is none of them. unless provincial autonomy is given. All senators and MNA's would also threaten. People start peaceful compaign.

Bugtis own son are fighting on Nawabi-bcz there is some fund given to nawab by home department since the time of british raj. Bugtis own party JWP disintegrated into three limbs. His own sons are enemeis of one another. If provincial autonomy is given to (although it is) province then who will rule~ obviousy the same nawab, sardar. Since 1971 Bugti, Jam, Jamali, Magsi, Marri and Raisani families ruled the province and all of them are Nawab and Sardar. and it is impossible for middle class person to become CM of balochistan or else in country.

Note; you people can disagree with my thoughts. I have my own. Mongol policy.

Mongol Emperor

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan

Mohsin Shah it is not good to intercep between the discussion without any arguments.
Ahh I beg your pardon for that
I really should have not wasted your time
Please go ahead proceed with your "discussion"

Hope you guys come out with a solution

Adios

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

sarparah1 is on a distinguished road
Default @ Khakan

Dear Khakan,

you have a nice observation about the prevailing situation in Balochistan but I plea you try to have a more insight of the matter. It is not that we Baloch are senseless people but the Baloch have been forced to do what they are doing and please dont ignore the international Agencies who add fuel to the fire.

I am stronge advocate of the federation but there is a need of provincial autonomy so that the provincail matters can be decided internally. You blame the former Baloch CMs for not doing anything for the development of Balochistan. Dear dont forget that the Budget is always in deficit and the provicial Govt: takes overdraft from the State Bank for the salaries etc. Now if you think that y dont they initiate fund raising projects so the answer is they cant, they dont have that authority as most of the matters are with the federal Govt.

You know Iran is willing to provide electricity to Balochistan at a cheaper rate that the PEPCO provides but again the deal cant be done as it is so called a federal subjects. This is the thing which should be abolished.

In your previous post you said the people of Punjab dont say the their wheat is being eaten by the other provinces, it is so because they get their price while in case of Gas of Balochistan we get the price which was fixed in 1957 and since then the federal Govt: is refusing to re-schdule the rates where as sindh gets much much higher prices than the Balochistan does.

You say that Bugti was getting money for gas so i say that it was his right even according to the international by-laws dear. He was taking the rent of his land and not the royalty if you are aware of.

You say those leaders were suspected in the terrorist activities so it doesnt mean that they should be kidnapped and murdered. If you speak for the state then the act should be legal and moral, and if not then what would be difference between the two.

Schools have been opened by Mengal and also by Bugti, I wish you had visited their respective areas when Bugti was alive, and please dont believe at once what the ISPR says just analyze the situation.

I wish the federal Govt: takes any serious step of reconciliation as the matter is of the integrity of the state and mind you one cant take the results only the arms the state should also borne it in mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarparah1 For This Useful Post:
RAKSHAN (Sunday, April 12, 2009)

naughty boy is on a distinguished road
Default Allah Pakistan Ki hifazat Kare

Mr Kahan
i m aghast at ur response. When talking about balochistan u seem more like addressing India or some other arch rival.

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 03:44 PM.

asifa123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Unrest in Balochistan

salam to the members,recently online,brilliant job and communication among the members of css forum,will bring breakthrough in their careers.i have observed this discussion of the issue of balochistan,which remains a burning issue in present time,i appreciate the veiws presented by Rakshan,so amazing and brilliant veiws of the image of baloch people,i am a Rind living in quetta.every one in the community of css forum should respect one another opinion,and lastly it should be concluded with the solution.
from"-Asifa Rind
MBBS,QUETTA.

Dear now the matter is beyond funds. Zardari now announced package of Rs 46 billion for Balochistan, but people made fun of his scheme. In Musharaf regime provided so much funds that they were not even given to Balochistan in 5 decades. Funds, provincial autonomy and natural resources is just an excuse.

The problems you mentioned of Balochistan is not particular to it.All other provinces face the same ordeals. N.W.F.P has reservations over its electricity and says they are not receiving due share but they never resorted to arms for their demands rather they want their demands peacefully. Sindh has also water and other issues but never resorted to terrorist acts.

By the way lack of funds, electricity, gas problems and other issues belong to provincial govt. and they are selected by the same people not of other provinces. They shud force the provincial govt to solve their problems not to resort to arms. I think provincial govt. never said to the people to start struggle for provincial autonmy or raising funds. Your province has mandate and you people select the lagislature now it is thier responsbility to solve these issues democratically.

About justice it is not proved dear that govtal agencies are involved in killing. There may be other hands who are involved. Further more if para military does not involve in operation and leave the matters on police then we will loss the territory. Furthermore in balochistan is a sensitive province and seperation movement is going on, so it is necessary to take drastic steps against the rebels and terrorists. If someone is targetting military and para military troops, pubilc installations, throwing rockets on convoys what you say they have to request to police pls lodge FIR and wait for trial. It is kidy argument. In operation how many people killed in N.W.F.P.

I think you people say we shud be free to kill the personnels of law enforcement agencies freely and no to suffer, not to be arrested. then you are wrong. You will recieve bullet in reply if you fire. Have you people objected on ur leaders for thier corruption or always blame the federation. Most of the fund you received is mostly embezzled by the provincial leadrs. we shud first improve our behavior and then ask others to do something. When all the leaders are corrupt what you expect from them.

I never visited the site of ISPR nor read their article i have studied deeply the balochistan issue and it is my personal analyzation. You can deny it or not accept it, i am not forcing on others my opintion. It is just my analysis I may bo wrong. and the only solution of balochistan issue is that militants shud throw the arms and democratically solve their problems by their selected lagislatures.

Mongol Emperor

Zarlasht will become famous soon enough

I don't completely agree with the statement that Balochistan is provided with all the funds and resources tat it needs, you may b right to some extent that it is provided but not fully utilized by provincial authorities but no one can deny the fact tat funds provided is not enough in terms of its geographical location, and scattered population.
The central Govt distribute funds on basis of population but in Balochistan that is biggest province area wise, people are scattered through out the province, i would exemplify my statement tat if 500 people live in one area then A single school or college or hospital can serve them but in case of Balochistan the same number of people live in 5 different locations and as a result one school, one collage or one hospital can not fulfil the needs of all. It may only accommodate one hundred so wat about the rest of four hundred people? Thy also hv the right to education, health and all other services. Though Balochistan needs an equal or even more share from budget as compare to other province but its given only half or even one third of the total.

The conclusion given by khakan is agreeable that relying on arms would never solve the problems and it will play a part in inviting the foerign countries to get benefit. Its the people, the citizens who always have to face the consequences of such movements, Yesterday two of my friend's Brother were shot down who didn't have anything to do with the political or regional instability of Balochistan.
Its only the Pathan and the settlers who have to face such crucial realities. i think the only possible solution is negotiation b/w both parties govt n Baloch..
Old Monday, April 13, 2009

Solution and conclusion for Balochistan issue . . . . . . . . . .

1. Release of all missing persons. If involved in crimes dealt according to the law of state. (Although govt. claims that they have lifted none, they are in afghanistan for training or in mountains to fight)
  2. Abolish the Nawabi and Sardari system
  3. Terrorists shud be brought under severe punishments who killed innocent people.
  4. Provincial autonomy according to 1973 constitution of Pakistan.
  5. Complete control of province on its resources.
  6. Special package for balochistan to repeal backwardness.
  7. Quality education for the students of balochistan at their door step & also health facilites.
  8. Abolish quota system inside the balochistan. There shud be open merit on provincial level.
  9. Medical colleges and engineering colleges on divisional level.
  10. Practical steps shud be taken for implementation just promise will deteriotate the situation.
  11. Forget about past. Go ahead towards progress and development of both province and country.

Jiye Pakistan . . .

Mongol Emperor
The Following User Says Thank You to Khakan For This Useful Post:
asifa123 (Monday, April 13, 2009)
Old Monday, April 13, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Dear Khakan: Undoubtedly you have comprehensively given the conclusions and they seem to be most appropriate yet a few of them would never be easier to implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan
Abolish the Nawabi and Sardari system
Abolishing feudalism from Balochistan will definitely prove to be a prosperous step, but this step was taken by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and then by Pervaiz Musharraf. We are already aware of the consequences.

Quote:
Terrorists shud be brought under severe punishments who killed innocent people.
The Murderers of innocent public should be captured and dealt with an irony hand to provide justice to those who suffered.
We, in Balochistan have many forces which are dealing with Militancy. I would enumerate the most dignified as Military, FC, MI, ISI, FIA, ANF, ATF and IB. yet not even a single terrorist is arrested?

Quote:
Complete control of province on its resources.
The blasting of Gas pipe lines are often a news on TV, which has become so common now that we don’t even give it a second opinion. Federal Govt. is trying its level best to have a determined control over the Management, distribution and security over its deposits. How can we be sure that if in case the control is diverted toward provincial Govt.; it won’t proved to be conspicuous and the gas supply will never stop to the other parts of the country? How would we assume the gas supply wont be used as a threat afterwards?

Quote:
Quality education for the students of balochistan at their door step & also health facilites.

Abolish quota system inside the balochistan. There shud be open merit on provincial level.
I feel a slight contradiction in these statements, Yes Quality education is needed but most of all education is needed. By abolishing the Quota Govt. will loose the rare chances to educate people from rural areas.

Regards,
Old Monday, August 17, 2009

RAKSHAN is on a distinguished road
Arrow Will Not Force

Once Again The Target Killing Has Proved That The Provincial Government Has Completly Failed And The Federal Government Is Living On Fools's Paradise That The Longstanding And Core Issue Of Balochistan Can Be Tackled By Force.i Have Been Repeatedly Stressing In My Previous Posts That The Deployment Of Frontier Corps In Balochistan Can Not Help The Situation Calm Down.but The Consistent Target Killing Has Proved Those People False,who Were Dependent Of Army.one Of Our Greatest Blunder Is That We Dont Learn From History.