Monday, May 06, 2024
03:43 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009

RAKSHAN is on a distinguished road
Arrow Unrest In Balochistan

The ongoing injustices being carried out in Balochistan have already weakened the very foundation of pakistan.But the recent killings of three Baloch leaders in Balochistan added fuel to the fire.It has been seen in history that federal govt is not sincere to resolve this longstanding issue.I just want to clear that if the Govt did not accept the demands of Baloch people today,then they,would rather have the right to think something different.It is so sad that despite of resolving our issues,the Govt is taking oppressive actions repeatedly.Is there any members of CSS whether junior or senior tell me that Why it first injustices are done to the people of Balochistan like the Musharaf killing bugti,But as soon as the new President took oath and while recent visit of Zardari in Balcochistan apologazed to the people of Balochistan but after that killed three more Baloch leaders??????
every kind of feedback is welcomed.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAKSHAN For This Useful Post:
asifa123 (Sunday, April 12, 2009)

Red Flower has a spectacular aura aboutRed Flower has a spectacular aura about

A change of the name of the dictators does mean a change in their policy. All follow the same agenda and serve their own interests.
RAKSHAN (Saturday, April 11, 2009)

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Flower
A change of the name of the dictators does mean a change in their policy. All follow the same agenda and serve their own interests.
I totally agree with that. Hundreds of Baloch leaders as well as common activists are still being held prisoner at undisclosed locations without any trial or charge, the army maintains a presence in Dera Bugti as well as other parts of Balochistan and the rights of the population continue to be usurped.

What does the establishment have to say about this? "The problems of Balochistan lie with their feudal lords". If that were true, would the Baloch rebels not turn their weapons against their supposed oppressors?

The ineptitude, callousness, indifference and inefficiency of the current federal government only leads one to believe that there is no light at the end of the tunnel in the foreseeable future.

Khakan can only hope to improve

Those who will demand openly the separation of Pakistan (God Forbid) & Self determination will deserve the same. The people who were killed-involved in heineous crimes and terrorists acts. Special Judge of the anti terrorism released them on bail instead of involvement. Then . . . . . . . .

The may be killed by their animies. Panjgur & Turbat is border area. Disputes arises there over smuggling and other issues. It might be an act of foreing agencies. Problem is that why the people of Balochistan are suffering. Why they are forced to sit in their house. Poor is suffering and starving for last 3 Days. Here is imposed cerfew by protestors.

Protestors are not angry over the death of thier leader rather they are ready for looting the public assets. Instead of listening one side people should come here in Balochistan and listen the both of views of the people. Govt shud crush the rebillion with an irron hand who are involve in the Balochistan Crisis.

Current provincial govt is consists of All Parties from Balochistan. Nationlaist parties are also in colatition govt then why they are blaming the govt. one side they enjoy the priviliges and on the other side the support the people of liberation movement and ultimately for division of Pakistan.

UN, Other countries and People of Pakistan shud first analyse the situation then issue comments. Much innocent people have been killed in Balochistan specially Pujabi and outsiders. When BLA claims proudly the killing of settlers-they shud also be silent on death of their leaders. they shud no protest. they have no right to protest.

Long Live My Dear Pakistan

Mongol Emperor

Arrow Unrest in Balochistan

dear khakan,
i appreciate ur veiws of the love of pakistan.if i was in ur place i would have said that.Because ur the people,who r taking advantages of our resources.We have the resources,we have not demanding any separation if we have demanded any such thing,then our great leaders like Nawab Akhbar Bughti would not have taken oath of pakistan.You have no any information of border from turbat to iran,it is about 300 kilometer,and i am sure everyone in Balochistan,no one can say that they have any enemies,because they are three difernt political parties,how they have been killed by their enemies?
illogical......and further u have said that they killers may be the foreign agents then i am sorry to say u may have the info that they are sitting and residing where??????

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan
Those who will demand openly the separation of Pakistan (God Forbid) & Self determination will deserve the same. The people who were killed-involved in heineous crimes and terrorists acts. Special Judge of the anti terrorism released them on bail instead of involvement. Then . . . . . . . .
Do those heinous crimes include asking for equality for the Baloch people?

Quote:
Protestors are not angry over the death of thier leader rather they are ready for looting the public assets. Instead of listening one side people should come here in Balochistan and listen the both of views of the people. Govt shud crush the rebillion with an irron hand who are involve in the Balochistan Crisis.
You're not serious, are you? Pakistan, as a federation, has looted and plundered Balochistan for more than 60 years.

Quote:
Current provincial govt is consists of All Parties from Balochistan. Nationlaist parties are also in colatition govt then why they are blaming the govt. one side they enjoy the priviliges and on the other side the support the people of liberation movement and ultimately for division of Pakistan.
Yes, they're blaming the federal government which, on its inception, made promises which, as it turns out, it never intended to keep. Some of those promises were reconciliation, a fair share of provincial as well as federal resources and an end to the fighting.

Quote:
UN, Other countries and People of Pakistan shud first analyse the situation then issue comments. Much innocent people have been killed in Balochistan specially Pujabi and outsiders. When BLA claims proudly the killing of settlers-they shud also be silent on death of their leaders. they shud no protest. they have no right to protest.
Other countries know that Balochistan provides Pakistan with all its natural gas yet in many areas of Balochistan, people rely on dry wood and cow dung because there's no gas in their area. The other countrues and the UN also know that the military has been present in Balochistan for over 40 years now.

Quote:
Long Live My Dear Pakistan
You shout, "long live" yet you support the rape and massacre of people within its boundaries. The Baloch are also Pakistani.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

The situation in Balochistan is extremely dreadful and auspicious of it being another arena for the external powers to play their heinous games in.
Yes, this province has always been ignored since our Country came into being, it was never given Autonomy as promised and Center never played a truly responsible role to solve its problems.
But would the problems be solved by blaming other provinces and tagging them as accountable? Balochistan is blessed with resources, chiefly natural gas which is supplied to the whole country; but being a part of this Country we have to cooperate for the prosperity of Pakistan. Demanding our share on the bases of Gas supply wouldn’t justify when the feudal lords of Sui are being given royalty since the year gas deposits were discovered. Punjab is rich in agriculture, yet I never heard any inhabitant saying that people of Balochistan are eating the crop of their fields.
In my perception the land of Balochistan needs a leader, who would be sincere to this land in all the aspects, who would take the ownership of inhabitants, would take proper actions which are needed and consider sincerely about increasing the awareness and literacy rate. There is no ambiguity of Nawab Bugti being a man of words and principles and a great politician; yet its difficult to point out the major changes he brought to this land when appointed as the Chief Minister. I can’t recall of any school or college made by him whether in Balochistan, in any rural area or even in Dera Bugti.
How can we deny the existence of feudal system in Balochistan when we can’t even name a Chief Minister or Governer who wasn’t a Sardar of Nawab? Center is too away to blame, but I have witnessed the auction of Posts announced in the home of Sardar Asim Kurd.
Today we need a leader who would be able to make a decision. Unlike our Chief Minister whose very first comment on the unfortunate earthquake I would quote was,
“Inshallah funds will come”.
We have already been suggested by the same person to eat pastries when questioned by a press reporter about the increase in cost of wheat. How can we forget Queen Antionette who had given the same advice to the people and the consequences afterwards?
Today we are Baloch, pathan, Punjabi, sindhi and anything but a Pakistani. Quite a lot of people loathe decisions made by Musharraf in his regime, I consider myself one of them but one of slogan truly is admirable and I pray for the people to think in the same way. It is “Sab say pehlay Pakistan”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_2007_Cool
You shout, "long live" yet you support the rape and massacre of people within its boundaries. The Baloch are also Pakistani.
Brother, nobody would support such a drastic approach neither anyone can deny Baloch being the true Pakistani.

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord AvaLon For This Useful Post:
happy ending (Sunday, April 12, 2009), Khakan (Sunday, April 12, 2009)
Old Sunday, April 12, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve

Current crisis of Balochistan started when Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti was martyred in an operation when he and govt. failed to meet on an compromise. Nawab Bugti demanded that assailants of Dr. Shazia Khalid shud be punished. Bugti employees in Sui gas field shud restore, increase royalty of resources exploited from Sui and Dera Bugti and he had some reservations on Gawadar Deep Sea Port. Govt. attacked on his house and he left and mounted to the mountains. He start struggle for his rightful demands and ultimately he was martyred in an operation.

Some blame that Marri tribe was also partner in the killing of Nawab Bugti bcz when he was Governor Balochistan-the then govt of Z.A.Bhutto launched military operation on Marri tribe in which many of them killed. Nawab Bugti's movement was for his own tribe-it was a kind of local tribal movement. Later on after Bugti's death this movement was changed in national and all the parties of the balochi nationalists joined to launch united compaing.

It was soon followed by killing of Balach Marri and later on baloch movement changed into terrorist acts and the killing of innocent people and attacks on public installations started. Now see the folly of the activists on one side they demand seperation and on the other side they destroy their own property e.b banks, post officers, railways, gas plants, and other numerous installation of public welfare.

When we look on the history Bugti, Marri, Mengal and all of the Nationalists ruled the province several times. No one ask them that what the did for the welfare of Baloch people. Wadh (Khuzdar) is the area of Nawab Akhtar Mengal and there is no school for female. They did nothing for their tribe bcz they knew if they become csps, doctors, engineer then they will deny their authority.

Now a days every one says our resources is looted by other provinces. They follow their leaders like cattles. There is no one to show them the right path. What kind of resources. Chief Minister is Baloch, Governor is Baloch, majority of the provincial ministers are Baloch, senator, MN's, what you people want. They are among baloch-why they are not doing something for you people. When they are in reing the are silent and after that they become nationalists and demand seperation-good joke.

There are 65 seats of MPs in Balochistan Assembly-35 are occupied by Baloch, 15 by Pakhtun, 2 by punjabis and settlers while the rest are from women quota and minorities. Now look at this pathetic situation. Baloch and Pakhtun are equal in population but Pakhtuns have no equal representation. This injustice is also done in quota system for seats in balochistan commission, for other services and for doctor and engineering seats. I dont' know what they want more. Pakhtun are silent on this injustice but the time will come when they demand their legal rights.

Balochistan is not the sole property of Baloch-there are Hazara, Pakhtun, Punjabi, Saraiki and other settlers who are more than in population with baloch. Although pakhtun of balochistan suffer alot by the injustices but he is contented with the current situation. It is to remember that pakhtuns too have natural resources in their area. Balochistan is a province of heterougenous nations. No one can claim to be its sole representative.

Shaheed Benazir Bhutto was martyred-she was an internatinal leader. Sindhi enraged but cooled down by their leaders specially by zardari who raised the famous slogan Pakistan Khappay while the people of balochistan don't believe on peaceful compaing they resort to terrorism they forgot that democracy is the best revenge. They will soon be crused by only FC. In response they deserve that punishement. Obviously if they kill other they will soon get back the same. Or you people say by throwing stones you will receive flowers. If yes then they live in fool's paradise.

Pakistan Khappay . . . . .

Mongol Emperor

Arrow Unrest in Balochistan

dear khakan,
The word used especially by Zardari waz kappay,kappay pakistan,it means in balochi that go down.I think our president used this word in context to balochi,otherwise,would have taken summoto action against those who are striving to eliminate pakistan.And it should have to be noted that will and not force is the solution of problems of Balochistan and Sawat and so on.If the force was the solution,then u would have seen president musharaf in pakistan,who showed his both hands and threatened with the same Fc u are saying.Now a days he does not have the courage to held a simple gathering,this is the disadvantage of relying only on power.On the other hand,u r stressing the importance of democracy,i also concur to the power of democracy,but i dont think so that such democracy,which was brought by Zardari will be the best revenge.
Democracy,is the govt of the people,by the people and for the people,but in Pakistan it is govt of the one,by the one and for the one.U tell me,in which defination of democracy is written that judiciary should not be independent?u should answer,in which meaning of democracy,u find,the real will of people is banned by governerraj ?U rather answer,in which democracy it is written that media should b banned?which democracy u are talking about in which,those forces were left to their own wills,who have made consparicies of killing one of the great leader of this nation?????
I dnt think so such kind of democracy can survive any further.And lastly,i would say democracy is the best revenge,but if the true meaning of democracy is understood and comprehended.
Thanks for ur comments.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAKSHAN For This Useful Post:
Zirwaan Khan (Monday, April 13, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They will soon be crused by only FC. In response they deserve that punishement. Obviously if they kill other they will soon get back the same. Or you people say by throwing stones you will receive flowers. If yes then they live in fool's paradise.
Khakan I respect your views but the above quoted excerpt and the sentence especially, I'm sorry to say is only expected to provoke the kind of response you'll not like to receive and the responsibility, all yours.

You have been rather careless in choosing your words which is not a good idea when talking on an issue as sensitive as "Inter-provincial Harmony". You could use a better expression considering being on a forum at least.

We all know Inter-provincial matters have been a problem for the federation since long and it can be easily seen that the people at the federal capital have never taken it as serious an issue as it deserved.

I don't want to jump in to this discussion as I don't have a good solution to it but I am very much sure the expression in the above quoted paragraph is definitely NOT the solution

Hope you understand, agree and proceed further to a progressive solution to it

Regards
RAKSHAN (Sunday, April 12, 2009)