Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about
Default Let's get him back for pakistan

From the following list which person you want to see back ???

Liaquat Ali Khan

Iskander Mirza

Muhammad Ayub Khan
Yahya Khan

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
Gen. M. Zia-ul-Haq
Muhammad Khan Junejo
Benazir Bhutto

Mian M. Nawaz Sharif

Gen. Pervez Musharraf
Shaukat Aziz

Last edited by marwatone; Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Correction.

happy ending will become famous soon enoughhappy ending will become famous soon enough

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

or

Ayub Khan

The Following User Says Thank You to happy ending For This Useful Post:
Raz (Wednesday, May 27, 2009)

bibliophile is on a distinguished road
Smile

Zulifiqar Ali Bhutto
The Following User Says Thank You to bibliophile For This Useful Post:
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

&

zaheer baloch (Wednesday, May 27, 2009)
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto .

wind will become famous soon enough
Question

Where is Quaid I Azam

1.Liaquat Ali khan

2. Zulfiqar Ali bhutoo

Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah
From the following list which person you want to see back ???

Liaquat Ali Khan

Iskander Mirza

Muhammad Ayub Khan
Yahya Khan

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
Gen. M. Zia-ul-Haq
Muhammad Khan Junejo
Benazir Bhutto

Mian M. Nawaz Sharif

Gen. Pervez Musharraf
Shaukat Aziz
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto the great.
He is my hero. I will help him in the implementation of his policies in letter and sprit. His policies were never wrong but Loopholes were in their implementation.

Liaquat Ali Khan: No comments

Iskander Mirza: No comments

Muhammad Ayub Khan: I need him for economic development but on one condition i.e. he will not promote gape between haves and have-nots

Yahya Khan: No comments

Gen. M. Zia-ul-Haq: For Islamization

Muhammad Khan Junejo: No comments

Benazir Bhutto: Yes, I need her but on one condition that she will not let her system and philosophy interrupted by her close ones.

Mian M. Nawaz Sharif: For business community

Gen. Pervez Musharraf: For strategic steps

Shaukat Aziz: Bankers ka kam nhi yahan.

I am sorry in advance if any body finds my comments against his/her opinion as this thread is prone to various controversialities. I tried not to poke nose in this thread but could not control my reins due to the crucial importance of this topic.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind
Where is Quaid I Azam

I think Quaid has been deliberately kept out of this list because most of the members will vote for him. So to keep the comparison logical Quad has not been included in the list.

Last edited by Xeric; Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Hina 11(MISS Einstein) (Thursday, May 28, 2009), hira imam rizvi (Monday, June 01, 2009), Artemis (Wednesday, May 27, 2009), Saqib Shah (Wednesday, May 27, 2009), wind (Thursday, May 28, 2009)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Yaseen Qurban is on a distinguished road

The Gr8 Mr. Zulifqar Ali Bhutto
&
General Pervez Musharaf

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

As per title of thread, the one and only Jinnah!!!

As far as the list is concerned..

Z. A. Bhutto
Ayub Khan (At least progress was made in his time)
Nawaz Sharif, in the world of possibility. Better than other available options at this time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
Raz (Wednesday, May 27, 2009), Saqib Shah (Wednesday, May 27, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Of course Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.........................
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord AvaLon For This Useful Post: