Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: why not new provinces ? ? ?
it is not right time for this decission. 22 42.31%
people are not still able to handle their own new provinces. 10 19.23%
the vote bank of one holding party of punjab will be divided. 9 17.31%
they have no right for new provinces. 4 7.69%
budget problem. 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mr.Nationalist will become famous soon enough
Default Saraikistan

Hi friends i think the demand of a new province for Saraiki ppl is their right. They are being kept backward and are exploited. now u ppl should decide that either u ppl want allow the exixtence of a new province or the existence of a new Bangla desh. Why our politicians see back to our history. we lost Bangal due to same reasons same situations are there in Balouchistan and Pukhtoonkhwa. so to be just all the provinces should be given their fundamental rights. many friends have argued that making of new provinces will make the country weaker economically. that is not true we have the examples of India and USA where there are a lot of states still they are in a good position. if we are standing as a weak economic country it is due to our past mistakes, because no province has been made yet.
some ppl argue that it will make a way for making other provinces in Balouchistan and Pukhtoonkhwa which is not true. there is no languishtic groups in these provicnes in such a large proportion as saraiki. for example the population of all hazara divission is less than that of only District Peshawar, Charsadda and Mardan.
Hope u ppl will not mind it.

Regards,

Pukhtoon ba poha she saba ao nan ba opejani
Khpal dost ba upejani khpal dushman ba opejani
da watan sooray che ye laray she da sar na kala
Saaya saaya sooray da khpal watan ba opejani

za che maashoom um ma ba loobay kala hum kawalay
ma ba pa khawro tasveeruna da watan jorawal.

SWAT ....The Paradise Lost once again
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Nationalist For This Useful Post:
Ghallu (Thursday, August 05, 2010)
Old Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Question

Making new provinces is not a solution then,,,,balochis are deprived,sindhis are deprived....every person says he is deprived,,,,,,,,i live in faisalabad i can give u a list of deprivations of my city........u know what will hapen???????Every Region will demand seperation,,,,,,,,,then.Every individual.........Ultimately there would arise 120 provinces which will later on converted to 120 separate countries.........BUT WILL REMAIN STILL DEPRIVED......U KNOW WHAT WILL THEY DO??????????THEY WILL DEMAND A SEPERATE WORLD TO LIVE>>>...............AS far as Multan is concerned I challenge that My city Faisalabad is More deprived..and Faisalabad is the city which is earning more for this country then any other city except Lahore and Karachi...I challenge.
Old Thursday, July 30, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nationalist
Hi friends i think the demand of a new province for Saraiki ppl is their right. They are being kept backward and are exploited. now u ppl should decide that either u ppl want allow the exixtence of a new province or the existence of a new Bangla desh. Why our politicians see back to our history. we lost Bangal due to same reasons same situations are there in Balouchistan and Pukhtoonkhwa. so to be just all the provinces should be given their fundamental rights. many friends have argued that making of new provinces will make the country weaker economically. that is not true we have the examples of India and USA where there are a lot of states still they are in a good position. if we are standing as a weak economic country it is due to our past mistakes, because no province has been made yet.
some ppl argue that it will make a way for making other provinces in Balouchistan and Pukhtoonkhwa which is not true. there is no languishtic groups in these provicnes in such a large proportion as saraiki. for example the population of all hazara divission is less than that of only District Peshawar, Charsadda and Mardan.
More than 50 percent of the people in pakistan are still deprived of basic educational and health facilities, We should focus on them prior to the deprived lot in multan and adjoining cities. The factors that played the havoc of separation of easth Pakistan from west Pakistan were the geo-political conditions at that time. The basis of movement in Balochistan is due to the resources of which baloch community thinks its deprived of so its in no way be comparable to the movement that has gained popularity in Punjab. US initially comprised of some thirteen colonies and later on joined by the others and in India the reason to divide country into various provinces were princely states, which the Govt. of India later provided the status of provinces.

If talking about the lingustic division then the Pashton have an equal population in Balochistan, it must also be divided. Similarly this step would provide a fair ground to all the parties either political or ideological to start such movements.

Default @ Lord Avalon

Dear i respect your opinion. but the fact is that people of that region are demanding their own province. and democracy is the rule of people. if division is not good then why United india which was ruled by Muslims for centuries and was a stable country was divided into two? My dear u argued that India was divided due to the existence of princely states.Swat was also a princely state what about that. u emerged it into one province. Although Pashtun are equal in population in Balouchistan they haven't demanded for their separate province. The fact is that those who are demanding it are not entertained. it has been old policy of English and Pakistani rulers that they give a deaf ear to such issues. When India was divided into two the ppl of Pukhtoonkhwa wanted a separate state which was ignored by the then rulers. if the point is this that a lot of money will be spent on a new province then why not look back into the history. when Pakistan was made it had to face a lot of hardships but all these hardships were nothing in front of True spirit of its inhabitants. So i hope making of Saraiki Province will not disturb the country.

Da delhi takht herawama che rayad shi
Zama da khkuley pukhtoonkhwa da ghra saroona
Za sucha pukhtoon yama ghairat kawam
Looye Pukhtoonkhwa sara ba pat kawam
(Ajmal Khattak)

aurkn is on a distinguished road
Default @Nationalist

dear i agree with your opinion as this division would might prove helpful for the people of southern punjab as these peoples have been ignored since the partition..By having their separate province at least they would get their due share according to their percentile and they would better utilize funds for their socio-economic and educational development .. In ma opinion this may prove well for the fate of millions ....Other wise in case of no separate province they must get quotta for such backward area in competitive exams and such stuff as they have not such resources as compared to people of developed punjab like lahore etc....
hamarapakistan (Sunday, July 25, 2010)
Old Friday, July 31, 2009

Ghallu is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb yes i assure u

Brother asked who will assure for good governace?

i assure you

i the common man assure you that we are able to handle our own government in our own province.

regarding educated people for administration one must not worry
b coz we have already a formula which was applied in 1947 to brought educated comminity to their own homes insted of wandring in lahore and pindi etc.

regarding ppp minsters MNAs and MPAs in southern punjab they feel that they are not able to serve people in this situation when the governing party in punjab since 1988 is PML(n) and blame is for PPP.

why?

we will reject ppp as well as pml(n) if they not coaperated with us in the creation of new province and Q leage will be winner there due to its political activities on this issue.

people are deprived there from basic human rights,the MPA MNA Ministers have no value in the eye of govorning party in punjab.governing party in punjab is trying to handle the southern punjab with the help of corrupt police as usual.

our MPAs and MNAs are true representative of our community.

why u are hesitatitng to face and listen to them?

are u martial administater?

yes

you are marshal administrater for saraiki people we have got no fruit of democracy.

our democratic repesantative are not able?they are hungry for CM and governor, ministers seats?

then

what ur democratic repesentative are doing?

are they not hungry for PM seat?
are they not hungry for CM seat?

ofcourse

they are

for this they are coaprating with PPP government and collecting bennifits same time from government ad opposition.

they snached PML(Q) MPAs in an undemocratic means,how we can accept this sort of people that they will give us our right?

how?
no no

they will not give us our right

we will have to snatch it,we know how to snatch our right through peaceful means
Old Friday, July 31, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Comments of few members have quite surprised me as they are unaware of ground realities…
@Lord Avalon
Dear you seem to agree that current system of administration has failed to meet the needs of people and win their allegiance and you are still insistent on its continuation…..wonderful.
Secondly, you say that current govt. and most probably the governments coming after this would hardly be able to take this big step. So seraiki people should abandon their demand of separate province. What kind of logic it is?????????
India soon after its inception was much weaker than today’s Pakistan (we are a nuclear power with 550000 strong military force) but Indians decided to devide their country into small administrative units for gud governance.
You said that it is not only geographical division but the division of national unity and interests….. I wonder despite these repercussions, most of the countries have gone for this course. It is you to find out, why???(Afterall you say it is detrimental to national interests)……..

@Fakhar Jahan

You have zero knowledge about southern Punjab. There is no dearth of efficient bureaucrats. Moreover, seraiki people have experience of running government of Pakistan as president, prime ministers, chief ministers and governors.
Moreover, each year in css examination seraiki people perform well. Engineering universities and medical colleges are replete with southern punjabians. And dont forget you have prime minister and foriegn minister who are seraiki. You need not to be worried about adminstration. When Pakistan came into being, it lacked efficient adminstrators but soon it developed its own means to exist.
And if accept your argument then too, it becomes evident that seraikis should be given separate provinces to allay their grievances like high illiteracy rate and poverty so that they may contribute to the progress of Pakistan. Pakistan cannot afford leaving crores of people to their fate.

@Asifr
Who gauranteed all these things before the partition of united India.........People had belief at that time that they can manage their affairs... and so is the belief of seraiki people who have confidence that they can better govern new province once they are given chance to do so......Before the creation of new province, nothing can be gauranteed.. and by the way there must not be anyone asking for gaurrantees.ok
You are a pakistani like me and others and all of us have equal rights to articulate our concerns......then what kind of gaurrantees.
If we are failed, our own social and economical position will go down.
By the grace of ALLAH almighty, seraiki people are intelligent enough to deal with new province. I know very well the kind of governance in other provinces. Nothing can go bad than the existing system....

Ghallu (Monday, August 03, 2009)
Old Saturday, August 01, 2009

Default @ waseem gurmani

Hey wonderful! u have filled that gap which i have left in my posts. Actually that is what i was trying to tell Lord Avalon and others.
Thanks once again.

Che laila hera kram majnoon ba na yam
che Pukhtoonkhwa hera kram pukhtoon ba na yam
Old Tuesday, August 04, 2009
39th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 Merit 5

Asifr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem gurmani
Comments of few members have quite surprised me as they are unaware of ground realities…

@Asifr
Who gauranteed all these things before the partition of united India.........People had belief at that time that they can manage their affairs... and so is the belief of seraiki people who have confidence that they can better govern new province once they are given chance to do so......Before the creation of new province, nothing can be gauranteed.. and by the way there must not be anyone asking for gaurrantees.ok
You are a pakistani like me and others and all of us have equal rights to articulate our concerns......then what kind of gaurrantees.
If we are failed, our own social and economical position will go down.
By the grace of ALLAH almighty, seraiki people are intelligent enough to deal with new province. I know very well the kind of governance in other provinces. Nothing can go bad than the existing system....
Dear,

First, in the prelude of my previous post i stated that the creation of a new province is a constitutional, legitimate and democratic right. But it is a high time and this demand would surely open pandora's box and our country can ill afford at this juncture.

Second, our honourable Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and some other renowned ministers are from the southern Punjab. If the creation of a new province is purely based upon the agendum of development as per the aspirations of the people, why don't the aboriginals press hard upon the said stakeholders to expedite the matter of development there? The locals must seize this opportunity to get the panjandrums focus on the development of infrastructure, education, health care etc. Some development projects have been initiated at the behest of the PM.

Third, you have impulsively quoted and compared the present circumstances with that of united India. Both scenarios have different aspects and paradigms. But alarming poverty rate, inadequate infrastructural development, poor health care facilities, looming energy crisis, mammoth illiteracy rate are not merely the problems of southern Punjab but also prevalent in all suburbs of our country.

Fourth, no one has remonstrated that people from southern Punjab have lesser capabilities than the remnants. Southern tip has always been renowned for intelligent people, and the present PM and FM bear eloquent testimony to this fact. You all had greater contribution to the prosperity of our homeland, and will always have surely. We acknowledge it. Yes, there are countless loopholes and shortcomings in the present system of governance but the good thing is that we are back on the track of democracy and transformation process has commenced. Good governance can only be ensured through the actual empowerment of democratic institutions and letting the democratic norms thrive.

Fifth, these grievances of deprivation and insufficient development are real and can only be eradicated by addressing them on priority basis. Once the menace of terrorism is eradicated from our soil, judicial system is restored, parliament gets supreme, politicians start respecting their mandate, and rule of law governs our homeland then we'd be able to respite like dignified nations. In short, we all want a better Pakistan for our future generations.

Last but not the least, we need to think in a broader spectrum and realize the challenges our homeland is grappling with and confronting at the moment. It is a high time indeed, and we need to stand united against all adversities of time. All have freedom to express and articulate their thoughts here. I respect your genuine concerns over the issue. The creation of new province is a lawful right enshrined in the 1973 Constitution of Pakistan through a legal channel.

Note: I have tried to express my point of view. It is not binding on readers to agree to what i have said.

Regards,
Old Tuesday, August 04, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

@Asifr
I must appreciate your arguments. Dear, i know Pakistan has got many problems. Denying a constitutional right of people altogether creates problem. When people say that the demand is completely illegitimate,it irks us. We can wait, as we have waited for years.But there must be a glimmer of hope on the part of politicians.
I am not an egoistic person. I welcome people who give convincing arguments but baseless allegations and half-baked prophecies always irritate me.
Asifr (Wednesday, August 05, 2009)