Monday, April 29, 2024
01:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 03, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Post Is Pakistan Really Going out of our hands???

Dears,

keeping in view the news in Daily Mashriq on 31Aug 09, and the Article on 1st Sept and the column 'daad bay daad' by Inayat Faizi sahab on 2nd Sept,09, there are certain acitivities of the US financed security agency 'Black Water' (Now Zee). Looking at their activities of fastly owning some land in District Charsadda and the PC Hotel in Peshawar, it really pinches and hurts me that our country's integrity and sovereignty are at stake and our dear beloved rulers seem never to be affected by such activities... do you think we can contribute to that matter in any capacity??? Should v think that our one province if not the whole country is under threat??? should v think that the US is now in a mood to attack our country, our Beloved Pakistan???

Plz give your comments and suggestions..
Regards,
Cosmic libertine
Banned

apache is on a distinguished road

I dont think so that USA is going to handover Pakistan in a direct ways.. They are getting their desired results then why they will attack on us..

Some days ago i was watching news. An American official where discussing that they have asked Pakistani establishment to build a special road for America between Afghan and Pak. which will specially used by Americans to steal minerals from Afghanistan. And Pakistani establishment are really thinking to do so..In return USA will INVEST (not donating) money in Pakistani Electronic media..
Do we really need investment in Media??? Zardari Bimari sux
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apache For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Thursday, September 03, 2009), ravaila (Thursday, September 03, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

I sometime wonder why so weak and corrupt government was brought into power? Now it is becoming clearer because:

1. Foreign soldiers or mercenaries would come in Pakistan, and would do whatever they want. See following link
http://www.pakspectator.com/black-wa...-is-that-true/

2. Our most valuable assets would be handed over to foreigners. Just like Sandak project, from where a single paisa is not given to Pakistan and all copper and gold is just exported.

3. People would face loadshedding and power crisis, while the best resources like Thar coal, would be waiting to be explored and in the mean time rental power plants would have taken the breath out of economic life of Pakistan.

The presence of gang of these corrupt politicians is ideal to do whatever you want to do with Pakistan.

God Save Us.

Last edited by Viceroy; Thursday, September 03, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009)

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

If we will not wake up as a nation and the situations will be remain the same, we will lose Pakistan. Our rulers have only their own interests and they are just plundering the country by selling the holy land and the intelligent patriotic Pakistanis.

But only the rulers and politicians are not responsible, we the whole nation is also responsible for these sad situations. There is no alive nations which could take stock of the crimes and blunders committed by our politicians.

We are lacking in unity, faith and discipline. We have forgot the purpose of getting this piece of land named Pakistan.

There is not a single sincere and honest political leader who may ask the nation to follow him. So called democracy, so called government (We are living under poor and bad governance and with law of jungle), so called opposition which calls itself a "friendly opposition". We all know that in a democratic country, the role of opposition is very strong and it plays an important role of check and balance upon government but in our country..... the government and opposition are side by side and shoulder by shoulder in plundering the country.

Our rulers are selling the land of Pakistan, selling the sovereignty of Pakistan. To keep the people in darkness of unawareness, they create an issues among them. In this critical time when they need to be unite for the country, they are just fighting and playing dirty games against each other.

The retired generals and brigadiers are making "inkashafaat" to increase anarchy and political instability of Pakistan. Provincial and ethnic differences are being provoked by the so called leaders. And all these circumstances are very alarming.

In these situation what hope can we have???

But inspite of all these things we pray to God to save the Pakistan because we want a strong and sovereign Pakistan.

Regards,

Zobia
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), ravaila (Thursday, September 03, 2009)

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Default what i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
Dears,

keeping in view the news in Daily Mashriq on 31Aug 09, and the Article on 1st Sept and the column 'daad bay daad' by Inayat Faizi sahab on 2nd Sept,09, there are certain acitivities of the US financed security agency 'Black Water' (Now Zee). Looking at their activities of fastly owning some land in District Charsadda and the PC Hotel in Peshawar, it really pinches and hurts me that our country's integrity and sovereignty are at stake and our dear beloved rulers seem never to be affected by such activities... do you think we can contribute to that matter in any capacity??? Should v think that our one province if not the whole country is under threat??? should v think that the US is now in a mood to attack our country, our Beloved Pakistan???

Regards,
Cosmic libertine

History reveals that USA has always been looking to the options beneficial for its own existence. and we have always been exploited by America, the culmination of such exploitation is the menace we are facing now in the name of Extremism. The war against communism of Soviets in Afghanistan and the moulding of muslims into the puppets called Jihadis is the best example. Such Jihadis are now terrorists because now it found them a deadly threat for its own being.

So, yes it could be it's long term strategy to have a control on the part you have mentioned. but what we have to have is a unified thought among the common people and governing bodies of pakistan, selfless efforts to save pakistan from any threat.

Pakistan must stop looking for others support regarding any matter because we by the grace of Allah have all the resources needed to move towards a prosperous nation. we will for sure be under the foreign influence if we dont find the ways of being independent on everything we ask them for.

LOVE YOU MY LOVE, MY MOTHER LAND MY PAKISTAN.
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), Lord AvaLon (Thursday, September 03, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

you all might have forgotten that those leaders who are currupt,have been selected by the people of pakistan instead of condemning them i would say people of pakistan should focus over education.
however,they will be able to choose an educated leader.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), weird.geek (Friday, September 11, 2009)
Old Friday, September 04, 2009

sayyad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_libertine
Dears,

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
well, this is not a new story. Previously in the cold war era, the US even acquired Air bases in the heart on NWFP (Peshawar) but all that vanished when the war ended.
I mean to say that our Army and govt are not unaware of their activities and they will not let them ( the US) to stay permanantly or cause any threat to our beloved land.

Long Live Pakistan; Long Live Pukhtunkhwa
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), riversoul76 (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)
Old Monday, September 07, 2009

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 5 Posts
hafeez tunio is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

it is called Pakistan is a sudden state and we did not had a peny to spend, we had spend a tough time in the independence time and couple of wars with India. the conditions that were at the beginig still not solved properly. alot of problems in country had caused to decrease work efforts. every problem cause other to jump up. that are our politicans like Zulfiquar Ali Bhutto that made Pakistan a real satate. and other leaders like Benezir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif and others.

some post here are quite true, but Govt: is not responsible for every reason. as the sugar crises, wheat crises or fertilizers crises, some of Govt and cultivator are involved. most of cultivators stock alot of material that govt cannot do, and most of them include opposition parliamnetians.

so what ever is, we have alot of probelms, we will face and solve. but one thing we should be proud that Pakistan is a nuclear state that no one can see with a dirt eye. we have a strong defence system, a great army that has proved now, great leaders that can die for people. we all nation have such a patrotism that is solution for our problems.

We will like to say always ''Proud to a Pakistani''
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hafeez tunio For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), lordboy_786 (Thursday, September 10, 2009), Maha Khan (Monday, September 07, 2009), riversoul76 (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeez tunio
it is called Pakistan is a sudden state and we did not had a peny to spend, we had spend a tough time in the independence time and couple of wars with India. the conditions that were at the beginig still not solved properly. alot of problems in country had caused to decrease work efforts. every problem cause other to jump up. that are our politicans like Zulfiquar Ali Bhutto that made Pakistan a real satate. and other leaders like Benezir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif and others.

some post here are quite true, but Govt: is not responsible for every reason. as the sugar crises, wheat crises or fertilizers crises, some of Govt and cultivator are involved. most of cultivators stock alot of material that govt cannot do, and most of them include opposition parliamnetians.

so what ever is, we have alot of probelms, we will face and solve. but one thing we should be proud that Pakistan is a nuclear state that no one can see with a dirt eye. we have a strong defence system, a great army that has proved now, great leaders that can die for people. we all nation have such a patrotism that is solution for our problems.

We will like to say always ''Proud to a Pakistani''
yes,em quite agree viv u,govt z nt responsible 4 every crisis.
we as a nation still ve no"character",its our dilemma tht we always
blame the "present government"4 every misconduct.look it the wheat crises,
the ppl bought wheat on low prices 4rm"susta Ata Camp,thn again
sold it on higher prices,wt shld govt do nw???
Sugar mill owners dnt obey the orders of the court to sale sugur
on low prices,nw wt govt should do...i dnt lyk the wording of a MR,saying
above"ZARDAI BEMARI,SUX",,so listen MR,EDUcATION Z THE NAME OF MANNERS&PATIENCE,,,atleast at ths stage v ppl shuldntnt use any slang language...remember,em nt favouring or opposing anybdy,bt i jus want 2 say tht dnt lose ur temperament,ths tym too shall pass,n Pakistan will always
remain ALIVE...wr are its future...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Monday, September 07, 2009), riversoul76 (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Thanksss All

My dears,

All of you came up with valuable remarks. i m now very much clear as to why is the US that much interested in us. im now much aware of why were these politicians given the chair. i'v now got sufficient knowledge of the fact that we as nation are responsible for whot is happeningto us. Can v think that there surely is a way out??? if yes, whot can that be??? you are all such minds as the decision makers have. or as the big thinktanks possess. in fact we are the ones who can contribute alot to the rescue of the nation. Must we think that we too can play some role in the rescue of our state and country???
do you all think that we must keep quiet and keep watching the game being played on our soil??? Do you think it is the fight of NWFP only? or Lets say Balochistan??? Do u think Punjab and Sindh can save thier skin when the entire country wil be on fire??? If not then we all must do something. from all i mean the four provinces. Kindly share with me, what can we do at this critical moment???

Yr comments will be valued of corse and it will help me alot to dispel my fears of being ruled directly by US who i hate from the core of my heart...

Regards,

Cosmic libertine
riversoul76 (Wednesday, September 09, 2009)