Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 12, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 -

poisoning flower is on a distinguished road
Default inverse population

can someone tell me what is inverse population? ( i m asking this in reference to NFC award)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Inverse population density depends upon environmental factor which affects population density during different seasons, for example in NWFP and Balochistan ppl migrate from mountainous regions to plains/warmer areas during winters and during summer they go back to their living places in mountains. Such migration disturbs demography of places in different seasons and requires government to make necessary arrangements for their abode. however, in fact our country, most of the times government does not provide ample living benefits to such migrators... ...

Hope above will be helpfull to clear your concern of IPD with regard to NFC. For further clarification you may like to see something from google.
H. R. Akhunzada (Sunday, November 07, 2010), Robina Qadeer (Wednesday, December 30, 2009), versatile_bhutto (Saturday, December 12, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 -

@ Tabassum Shabbir Awan
thnx a lot sir for ur consideration....
now the thing is this i got the factors responsible for inverse population dnsity but what it really means...............stll confused...
i have searched it out through google as well but not finding exact information that can remove my confusion....so needed a bit more explanation from u n specifically whats its significance in NFC award?
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Sorry for late reply. Actually I am buzy in routine works, I am unable to read whole text of NFC so far, but following is my opinion on inclusion of inverse population density as priority area for distribution of funds:

"Due to harsh climatic conditions and in absence of any facilities, people from mountaious regions have to leave their areas and travel to warm places/less mounatious areas, where they can find shelter and food easily. This phenomena is prominent in Balochistan and NWFP, where people have to move because of snowfall and absence of any food for their cattle/goats/sheeps and for their own selves. This migration, inter alia, is a sign of backwardness of areas.

Therefore, the Governments of NWFP and Balochistan presented a proposal to include inverse population density in the NFC formula for distribution of funds so that they can get extra funds from Federal Government for utilization in uplifting the infrastructure of these mountainous areas, so that living conditions of people can be increased."
Robina Qadeer (Wednesday, December 30, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

What i have opined as far as Inverse Population is concernced, the major province vying for that and justified the claim in recent NFC award is BALOCHISTAN.
The word Inverse population means that the sole criteria for the award should not be on the basis of population, as earlier due to huge population pujnab, got the major chunk in the awards. Now the things has gone turtle and only the population is not the criteria for NFC award but the inverse population. Balochistan is least populated but covered the major area(almost 43%) of pakistan, so that is why it says for the inverse population density, besides backwardness and revenue generation(due to natural resources) as multiple indicators. So Inverse Population means the least populated must also be given the weightage which was done recently in NFC awards after 19years.

Regards.

@ Muhammad A.A., brother to some extent you are right, but inverse population density does'nt mean population/demographic situation of a particular area, but it means movement/migration of people because of a number of factors; harsh climatic/environmental conditions being one of factor of their migration. Both NWFP and Balochistan will get benefit out of this parameter as in NWFP (Dir, Chitral, Swat and Hazara) people moves in winters because of non-availability of facilities ie. employment, shelter, food, health etc. By getting funds under this category, they will be developing infrastructure and providing facilities to populace of the area so that they wuld not move/migrate.
Asad ullah (Friday, December 18, 2009), Robina Qadeer (Wednesday, December 30, 2009), Waqas77 (Wednesday, December 16, 2009)
Old Friday, December 18, 2009
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2006 - 162nd

Asad ullah will become famous soon enough
Default Inverse Population Density

Tabassum SA
Yes, you are right.Infact,I was not clear about the technical concept of Inverse Population Density.I have searched it by myself and now i m quite clear.In simplest terms,we can say that population density is a positive thing where a reasonable number of ppl live in a certain area supported by conducive environmental and developmental factors.On the other hand,IPD is the exact opposite of it.In Pakistan,Balochistan specifically suffers from this dillema.
With Regards
ASAD
The Following User Says Thank You to Asad ullah For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, December 30, 2009)
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2009

@ Tabassum Shabbir Awan.........
Sir once again i m very thankful to u for ur reply. although its late but now it has removed all my confusions. u know i had been disappointed when didnt get any answer from ur side so i left checking this thread but today its more fruitful for me to c this as there are some other views as well by other members.
.....Thnx to u all.....
Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, December 30, 2009)
Old Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Omer will become famous soon enough

Can anyone please let me know how to download a copy of NFC award 2009?
"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."