Monday, April 29, 2024
08:32 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 28, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough
Default the use of media!

slaam dear junior and senior members.please comment;what is A Productive Media?what should be the role of media in uneducated and generally speaking extremist society of pakistan?how it can help in solving the problems,such as povert and illiteracy,which are infact government's job to do?lastly isn't true of our media that its approach is extermist?if yes how its freedom is justifiable in the current violent circumstances of the country.please don't ignore the post,i ll be obliged.thanx Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

The Role of media can reduce the ratio of mass illiteray in pakistan.

1,Media must educate the people of pakistan by airing educational programs like Sir syed the Prophet of Education.
People should be known through media that what was the role of Sir Syed in education,why he intended the muslims to get education and keep themselves away from politics.

Unfortunately,pakistani youth and people of pakistan are leading their life oppose to what our leader had said to them.

2,Government should come forward and launch new channels which should provide technical as well as other education to the people.

3,Media itself should think of its duty,as you have mentioned in your post that this role should be played by government.
According to my observation,Government has played its role in the regard but never accomplished a fruitful result.
the following programs were started by government.
Parha likh punjab
free education from 1 class to matric
etc...

Moreover,Once i was forced by my friends to meet with their feudal lord
in a tiny village as we reached at his place,he was tippling in a school the scene dipressed me alot and i never went back to that place again.
It is the duty of media to unveil these sort of happenings by airing educational programs.people must be phenomenally emphasized that instead of taking loaded guns for protection of their feudals,they should focus on education.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

salaam wqar sidhi bha.thanx for ur post.how we can learn from media about reality when the truth is either never presnted or is sugarcoated otherwise exaggerated???
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWISH View Post
salaam wqar sidhi bha.thanx for ur post.how we can learn from media about reality when the truth is either never presnted or is sugarcoated otherwise exaggerated???
read between your own lines,Anwer of your query is mentioned in your post.
Media havenot presented reality and governmnet of pakistan is loath to make new policies for reshaping the media.
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2009

then what about the called "TRUTH"where we can find it????
Old Sunday, January 03, 2010

bella khan is on a distinguished road

Your question is Intriguing. In my opinion, the passion to know the truth is the first step towards truth. If you have a strong passion to find the truth, you need nothing else but ability to research through different mediums. Listen and read opinions of both groups who are claiming to be an owner of True Stories.. Don't be judgmental, but be skeptical. Reading history is also important in understanding the difference between real and fake stories. I think after considering above mentioned points, you will not only find the truth but you will also be able to forecast coming political, environmental, social and economical scenarios of this world.
Old Monday, January 04, 2010

aoa thanks for ur worthy post sir u really pointed out the real issue.one that is the passion to know the truth n second broken link with history casing confusion and ambiguity.many like me,im sure ,who are not good readers are facing the same problem.tell me is there really a thing called TRUE MEDIA?do u think books are more truthful than media???
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

the responsibility of the media z to form opinion of the masses about
every issue.media can make or mar any govt policy by presenting
it as beneficial 4 the layman or by describing it as a nightmare 4 the
"gareeb Awam"....in anycase,whther it z presnting true picture
or wrong,it z educating the ppl,,,ppl r becoming aware of thr problems...
youth z inclined to join other fields except of jus dreaming to become
doctors and Engineers,,,its all due to the awareness gyven by media..
unfortunately,in pak,whnever,govt asked the media to set thr"Ethics",
all persons belonging to media took it as a curb on"media freedom"...
thy start propaganda against govt....so,its the responsibility of every
citizen to understand every issue according to the light of his own reason,
and thn form his point of view,,,
i must say media in pak z extremist...i still remember the coverage
which private channels given to "Lal Masjid"issue...im writing here,
wht i deeply felt bad tht tym...Geo Tv ws showing everything live
at tht tym...the viewers were asked to send thr SMS to show thr
support,,,all viewers were saying"govt z right","govt should diminished
these extremists"etc...it ws just cz anchor persons thmselves ws
speaking in favour of govt....but whn the operation ws over,and
Moulana Abdur Rasheed,ws put to death...Geo news telcasted news
"AWAM KI IKSURIYT SAWAL KRTI HAI,K JUB RAAT KO SHUJAAT
HUSSIAN&ABDUR RAHEED GHAZI MUHAIDE K KAREEB PHUNCH
GAE THE,TOU PHIR ACHANK MUHAIDA KAISE KHTUM HUA?"......
ppl became so emtional,and thy sarted SMS against the govt,and
its operation,,,,,,
i will say media has an immense role in pak society...

rainy... is on a distinguished road

well i tend to disagree....
although media is not at its best and there are many issues that must be addressed in this regard but in Lal masjid's incident i guess it was not the fault of media....
although operation was right but the way it was carried out was extremely painful and needed to be condemned...
You must be careful when you are fighting your own people in your land....

wajid582 is on a distinguished road

Media and Democracy are two modern imperialist tools of wertern hypocrisy. Someone is there to rein the media to grind his own axe and misguide the gulliable, poverty stricken, uneducated and misguided masses. The present unmouthed media is totally based on commercial lines and must be control through every means.Media must be there as a medium for propagating information and not as interpreter of what is going on around the world. If it interprets everything it might not be on the fence due to its commecialization and invisible controlling authority. Ultimately, the people might be misguided and total collapse of the system of the poor countries like Pakistan.