Sunday, May 12, 2024
01:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 31, 2010

Arcanerk is on a distinguished road
Default Media or blackmailing

Two aspects are always there:
1) Positive
2) Negative

Positive: Media plays an important role, as they broadcast almost every news under the rules/code of ethics. And i beleive many people in Pakistan have found justice through media. And we are always updated.

Negative: Bad people are always in every organization or profession. I dont want to name those anchors but yes there are some anchors who always critisize on current government. They should not always criticising the government rather they should go for some positive issues. And i personally find that many anchor end their program without any decisive result. People of different oppositions come, fight and go back.

Regards,
Old Sunday, January 31, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
There are very important factor of media is involved in the goverment of any country but do u think that. our all anchors are sincere with there profession or they are just doing blame game politically and gatting there share. i am talking about the peoples like shaheen sufhyani and kamran khan, who alwayes attack on personal attributes of leaders. so kindly share your comments
Present Role of Geo and other Tv channels Anchors

1.Most of the anchors use to focus over one personality such as kamran khan,Dr Shahid Masood and sufhyani and you know as well as i know no one is saint in Politics.
Kamran seems sometimes as Auditor General and try to highlight corruption and putting forward remedies in a very smart way but he has never focused yellow jounalism which has become a source of income of media today.

2.Have u noticed doctor Amir liaquat who is enjoying the amusement of limelight today in pakistan,is totally baseless and his behvior seems unsatisfactory to me particularly when he discusses over islamic issues.

3.unefficient politicians have been victimised by Geo while smart politicians like Nawaz sahab and Altaf hussain have been portrayed as saint and uncurrupt politicians.
Recently an army official wrote a letter in dawn,mentioned that the Son of sharif bradaran has brought a lion from South Africe.

4.Media means to convey a true message in huge audience in pakistan and media anchors have done so but in efficient way.

5.No doubt many people have got justice through media but there is process in every country to solve problems officially but media per se,is trying to resolve all issues which is against the government rule and regulations and media has done this many times
For instance
Ajmal kassab issue
N R O issue ....Inspite of CJ's statement media poked its nose in this issue.

6.Inspite of encouraging balouchi people media has tried to create more hurdles for government by airing programs against Aghaz-i-hukook-i-balouchistan which is a good stance of present govt in my point of view.

7.Present demon of my beloved country(Pakistan) is media which must be bridled very soon otherwise it will create more problems in future.

8.On the one hand media is airing islamic programms and on the other the dresses of our female anchors are showing modernism which is totally against islam.

9.As you all know,Geo is most watched channel in pakistan and about 50% people of this country are illiterate due to this all people have started thinking against pakistan just because of Geo,and it is airing very few patrotic programs which cannot change people's perception and most of the programs are anti-state and boosting nationalism.

10.Lastly,Media should realize the role played buy our great journalist in the pakistan movement ;Dawn offices were set abalze by many sikhs but dawn didnot give up from its pakistan movement and many other journalist like Jouhar,Shoukat and Abdul kalam azaad who played vital role.

Today we are in need of another shoukat,jouhar and azaad to come up and portray pakistan as a great country.

Regards,
Waqar Abro
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
KAWISH (Monday, February 01, 2010)