Monday, April 29, 2024
10:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 08, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Now direct threat to VC .........
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Another incident happened in PU just a day before Dr.Baloch's torture.Jamiat guys

sent a girl in one of the uni professor's(i will not name that prof) room.Then they stormed into his room and

started beating him ,tore his clothes n also took his pictures.then they demanded 10 lakhs from

him.He said that he could not give them this much amount.he just had

RS.10,000 at that time.They took Rs10,000 and left the room threatening him of

dire consequences.
There are hundreds of such stories revealing the true face of Jamiat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Thursday, April 08, 2010), Sociologist PU (Thursday, April 08, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

.......... it is too Much.

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba sattar View Post
Another incident happened in PU just a day before Dr.Baloch's torture.Jamiat guys

sent a girl in one of the uni professor's(i will not name that prof) room.Then they stormed into his room and

started beating him ,tore his clothes n also took his pictures.then they demanded 10 lakhs from

him.He said that he could not give them this much amount.he just had

RS.10,000 at that time.They took Rs10,000 and left the room threatening him of

dire consequences.
There are hundreds of such stories revealing the true face of Jamiat.
Though i had not been consorted with Jamiat during my stay at PU yet i strongly disagree with many points raised by respected members here.

unlike many universities because of jamiat peace sustained at PU for many decades,for Jamiat was for many years remained the sole student organization in PU and that fact contributed towards the maintenance of peace over there.

They often use to arrange different lectures and seminars in which prominent personalities of the society deliver their lectures on differnt topics.

They also fought for student cause such as more hostels for girls,low tuition fee book fair etc.

Professor iftikhar baloch is the husband of one of lecturers at department of history PU.We the historians were well aware of the character of baloch.he often used to visit our department.it is a fact that he is not of very good character.He possessed personal dislike about jamiat.action taken by him to expel students was harsh.but response he received was intolerable and uncivilized.But this incident should not be taken as the act of Jamiat.expelled student may have taken that step at their own.this might have got nothing to do with jamiat.If other organizations in PU are allowed to operate then Jamiat should also be allowed.All or none.no single organization should be banned.

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

And to add if you are a person looking for a particular blood group for your friend or relative who is in hospital hanging between life and death,just go to New Campus,find any of jamiat's members,he would take you to someone with a list of student names having that blood group and thats it.you have got what you were looking for.At the start of every session they set up admission stalls providing help to admission seekers.PU Book fair under jamiat once used to be the biggest book fair in Asia.

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default jamiat phobia is not good habit

some people think that jamiat is responsible to every act which is occured in pu.

in pu more then 10 students organizations work.how can we blame only jamiat ?

i can say that jamiat phobia is not good habit.plz change your views about jamiat.
i will welcome that person who directly affected by jamiat. plz share your story with me
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

AoA,

Who provide protection to the activists of Jamiat in Punjab University? What is their strength in political set up of Punjab? Why they are above law?

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
AoA,

Who provide protection to the activists of Jamiat in Punjab University? What is their strength in political set up of Punjab? Why they are above law?

Regards,
A long struggle has provided them strength.jamiat has an old and long history,it is not a newly born baby like insaf student federation or usf.they have much to proud.I am not here to advocate them.Al badar in east Pakistan played an instrumental role agaisnt Mukti Bahini and supported pak army and saved the lives of thousands of Pakistanis living in east.

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default jamiat is protected by jamat-e-islami and tanzeem-e-islami

it is natural truth that jamiat is protected by jamat-e-islami pakistan,hazay-islami afghanistan(hikmat yar group) muslimbrotherhood(egypt) and a large no of muslim organization supported jamiat directly including govt of iran. jamiat is international organization who work for pan-islamism, jamiat work not only pakistan but in sri lanka.bangladesh.maldives,india,u.k and many other countries

jamiat not depend on jamat-e-islami but jamat-e-islami depend on jamiat

jamiat strength is not limited . a large no of mpa and mna belong to jamiat

in ppp , pml both(n,q) pti jui having large no of leader who worked for jamiat in past.

jamiat setup is present in every part of country, near 25,000 students directly link with jamiat(boy section) 10,000 in girls section

jamiat beleive that all persons are equal in the eyes of law, no person is above the law
jamiat do not accept the blame that the students of jamiat are above law.

plz give me some detail where jamiat violate the law

Arbab.Danish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
AoA,

Who provide protection to the activists of Jamiat in Punjab University? What is the strength of their power in political set up of Punjab? Why they are above law?

Regards,
To my understanding Jamiat's organization, their democratic setup, their strong connection with Jamat e Islami which itself is very democratic in its nature. Their commitment to working.Their strength in number. Their way of working on people are the strong points of Jamiat.

By democratic I mean, It's (JAmat E Islami) the only part working on democratic bases. Their Ameer are changed based on election unlike any other well known Party, take for example, PPP, PML N, MQM, JUI F, PTI, cant say about PML Q as it's new. The posts in Jamiat are nerver permanent, Their Regional and district Ameers are selected by voting. They work on their Members step by step and recruit them, first they are just "in Raabta" Then changed to "Rafiq" "Member" and also once any person becomes Rafiq or Member, they give him books, literature to study mostly Islamic, Modoodi's books, Islamic, world History, good social literature and promotion is based only on learning those lessons. The posts are not given based on one's social status or economic status but only on the knowledge abilities, and adherence to the charter and mission Of jamat or Jamiat.

The same process is followed by Jamiat on "in Raabta", Rafiq, "Members" They dont just recruit and include members . They polish their members with lectures, with "grooming tours"
I am saying this all because this is my own experience. They forbade me to indulge in any wrong doing, like smoking, drinking, drugs as it was in hostel life. They arranged Quran classes, Seminars by professors, I even attended lectures many islamic scholars like Prof. Anees Ahmed (and I gues he is not from Jamat) on a 3 day learnign workshop in some other city. The routines were were very punctual.

I dont see such things in PML N, PPP, or any other party in Pakistan. PTI is doing something in this direction.

In crux they are very organized and well integrated to each other. They dont hesitate to get to gather in any city of Pakistan when need be, Like for Students rights, for Judiciary, even they went to Bangla Desh (according to my knowledge. I am not sure about this)

Well No doubt they are violent sometimes as well, I do agree with this. But they take law in their hands only when they see that some injustice is being committed. However I will again commend taking law in their opwn hands.

NOw any one can disagree with this that in lectures by islamic scholars and professors they only promote their agends, or whatever.But the main thing is they are not doubt an organised Party.
silza (Friday, November 08, 2013), The Star (Friday, April 09, 2010)
Closed Thread