Saturday, April 27, 2024
06:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 25, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

I strongly believe that fight with student in Faisalabad is not a reaction of target killing in Balochistan. There may be various reasons behind that fight other than any ethnicity based reason. This will be fatal for this nation if we get indulge in any reactionary chain of events and it is never affordable. Anti-Pakistan agents may capitalize this event and present it as per their impure intentions but we should be aware of their destructive moves.

Apart from this, I do agree that there are numerous external factors behind this insurgency. India, Russia, USA, Britian, Afghanisatn, even Iran, and some more factors. I respect Tabassum Shabir Awan's point of concern and I do agree to some extent but we can’t exclude one major factor i.e. uneve distribution of resources, lack of essential facilities, lack of infrastructure, lack of proper educational facilities, lack of proper investments and attention. Please do not undermine these essential factors which provided this ground to these Shetani powers to play with our nation. Bhaghawat tuo ik beta apny bap sy bhi karta hy, beti bhi maan bap sy karti hy lakin wo baghawat ik dam nhi ati, us ky peechy ik mahool ban chukka hota hy, beta ya beti discrimination feel karty hain aur jub continuoun wahi feeling hoti hy to un ki us feeling ko bahut asani sy external log exploit kar lety hain aur un ko evil support dy kar khulum khula baghawat py amadah kar lety hain natejatan crisis create ho jaty hain. Same is the case with nations, and with provinces. Motivated masses are never misused and exploited by external enemies against their own country. Deprived and devastated class is easily convinced and externally funded to fight against its own country.

Regards
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Balochi or Balochis is wrong term it is Baloch
to add more:

Balochi is used when discussing the language, culture etc. Baloch or the Balochs is used when talking of Baloch as a nation.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

Second attack on Balochs students in Punjab within a week.

Baloch students were assaulted by a group of Punjabi students in Bahawalpur, resulting in severe injuries to Shabir Baloch, Raza Ali Marri and Shahab Baloch. The Baloch students are members of B.S.O. Azaad and several members of B.S.O. Azaad have been victims of the series of attacks on Baloch students in Punjab. B.S.O. Azaad advocates the Independence of the occupied state of Balochistan, which has been occupied by Pakistan and Iran, therefore the supporters of occupation have been attacking Baloch students wherever they find an opportunity to do so, with an objective to create fear amongst the people who advocate Balochistan’s Independence.

According to the details, Baloch students who are enrolled in the institutes in Bahawalpur on scholarship basis were in the rooms of their hostel that a group of Punjabi students came and began abusing Baloch people and their movement for Independence so that the Baloch students would protest against it, but the Baloch students remained calm and peaceful, not getting any reason to attack the Punjabi students choose to attack with the core reason of the students being Baloch and assaulted the students severely injuring them. After the attack the Punjabi students left the place without any fear and it was clear to the Baloch students that this attack was supported by Pakistan’s institutions.

When the injured students were taken to a local hospital the doctors refused to treat the severely injured students and told the students that they won’t treat any Baloch patient, as the Balochs are struggling for the Independence of Balochistan. This act of the Pakistani doctors shed light on the common thinking patterns of occupying people who do not respect any profession or human rights. Peace loving world can understand the behavior of Pakistan army on Balochs by seeing this example of Pakistani Doctors.

Baloch Student Organization Azaad on this incident appeals all the students who are studying out of their countries to raise their voices against the incidents, to safeguard the lives of Baloch students who have left their country to acquire knowledge but are being refused medical treatment after being severely injured.
source:http://sagaar.org/joomla/index.php?o...st-balochistan

this kind of news is on each baloch forum
now dear forum members tell me :
as far i have seen,doctors never see or ask ethnicity and refuse to treat a patient on ethnic basis.
local hospital cannot treat a patient who has a medicolegal case only government hospital can do so.may be they refuse because of medicolegal case.
these students from bso clearly mention their aims and believe they have left their country.
i respect balochs and balochistan. they are our brothers.
but anyone if me wants to tear or break this country ,do you like me to do so? i believe no
yes baloch students are beaten,lets help them. but only small segment of people did so ,is it right to blame all punjabis?
i have baloch friends.and i never saw any such feeling during my education career that students hate each other because of ethnic issues.problems are always there but only 2-3% on both sides are involved in it.
if one creates an environment of mistrust and exploit every situation ,what can one do?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan View Post
This is not the issue of uneven distribution of resoruces or some related things.. in fact this is the issue of destabilizing our country Pakistan. In my analysis there was a role of Mr. Richard Halbrooke in creation of many countries out of yogoslavia and same person is looking after the affairs of Afganistan and Pakistan... similarly in 1960-70s there was a tug of war for getting warm water linkage by the then USSR, who created some elements in Afghanistan and Pakistan as well. KGB ..

coming back to the balochistan issue, the India resurfaced these BLA and BRA with the help of Russian agents and in my assesment USA or Israels involvement can also not be ruled out because that was the era of 9/11 and its repurcussions were off course deterimental on Pakistan.. ]

Summing up, this is the global agenda to destablize the country and our so called leaders irrespective of their political faction are just adding their shares.. certainly their share is towards decentralization instead of integration.. its high time that the people of Pakistan (Balochis, Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Saraiki or Urdu speaking etc) should act pragmatically and dont be instruments/pawns of this heinious agenda and please dont think that any body/ethnicity is enemy to other ethnicity.. we all are brethren and we are standing united in all odds.. Pakistan Paindabad.
aoa your optimism is appriciable but sir we do need to be a little more realistic.we cannot always sit on blaming outsiders,indeed outsiders most of the times exploit our already existing conflicts and rarely they themselves create them....Balochistan is no exception,if our own house is in order no outsider can conspire against our salvation
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Dear Kawish, yes I do agree that the foreign elements are not the only reason for this insurgency and denial of rights to people is a major issue as well. Raz has also very rightly pointed out the thing... However, though the federal government is quite responsible for develompent of the region yet the crux is required to share by the parliamentarians belonging to Balochistan because they were/are the representatives of people and they dont put the demands and developmental schemes in rationale manner. Lot of Baloch political leaders are influential feudals and they cared less for develompent of their subjects and this is also a cruccial thing to be taken care of while analysing the issue and taking remedial steps.

Deadlydoctor has referred a bitter story of some incident in Bahawalpur, but prior to taking any thinking we must have to see the veracity of the news. Its only uploaded on a Baloch Forum (which may be backed by anti-state elements) and they just fabricated the story to further spoil the minds of Balochs (thnx Moonchild and Crownprince for enlighting us with the exact pronounciation of words Baloch and Balochis). and deadlydoctor is very right in stating that doctors seldom ask for ethnicity of the patients so in my thinking this story is just a hoax one to touch and arouse the sentiments of our Baloch brethren.... You people will remember that a movie of flogging of a girl was on aired linking it with the sharia system in swat and later it was revealed that the movie was a hoax one... these are some of the tactics to pinch the sentiments ...

Yes brother javed_iqbal, your thinking is directed towards truth that when they will will be given equal rights then they will not go for any activity against Pakistan. In this context, please glance above paras, no doubt federal government has to carry out developmental activities in the region but i would think that Baloch leaders are equally responsible for bad conditions of the region... some months back i was able to see an interview of harbiyar mari and sorry to say he was lacking insight of the issue and also was not well aware with the historical reference of the region, he was trying to tell that there was a house of common and a house of lords in balochistan before partition and both houses rejected annexion/inclusion of the region into Pakistan. no offense, perhaps some fellows will not agree to me but there was no such houses in pre-partition Balochistan, which was a commissionery province... .... any how, its very good to see that by HIS grace our country has great potential to progress and there are great elements of brotherhood in all regions irrespective to see whether they belong to any ethnic group or class... However, its a sorry thing that there is no leadership .. ..

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

@DEADLYDOCTOR
this news is on the website of Baloch Students Organization-Azaad, which is running a campaign against Pakistan, especially Punjab. A sensible person cannot believe that such type of activities are being done in Punjab, as prescribed in this news. Doctors cannot be so cruel. before posting any news we have to check, whether, is it true or not. people become emotional by this sort of news.

wind will become famous soon enough

Aoa,

Balochistan target killing , again vested interest of internal and external factors.who are victims: students.....government workers...professors...political leaders.

Results of target killing ...the promotion of ethinicity...the incraesing gap between federal and provincial government...
PEOPLE in Balochistan are still deprive of basic necessities of life....

The government should make sincere and honest effort to adress the grievances of Balochi People.EDUCATION should reach to every tribe and group of Baloch people at any cost...

Mass awareness compaign should be started ..there is no room of ethnicity ... All are equal citizen of pakistan with their rights and duties....

And lastly...a collective pray for Pakistan.

Regards,
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind View Post
Aoa,

PEOPLE in Balochistan are still deprive of basic necessities of life....

The government should make sincere and honest effort to adress the grievances of Balochi People.EDUCATION should reach to every tribe and group of Baloch people at any cost...

Regards,
Baluch people are deprived or uneducated due to their own tribal norms and Nationalists...Govt recently offered a reasonable package for them,which was again rejected by Nationalists....in this scenario,its not just the responsibility of the govt to do some thing in this regard but Baluch Youth should come forward with positive approach to meet their grievances...

naughty boy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Baluch people are deprived or uneducated due to their own tribal norms and Nationalists...Govt recently offered a reasonable package for them,which was again rejected by Nationalists....in this scenario,its not just the responsibility of the govt to do some thing in this regard but Baluch Youth should come forward with positive approach to meet their grievances...
I didnt expect that such a senior member of such an exalted Forum lacks the basic knowledge about the biggest province of Pakistan.
Mai"m, Do u know how much of Balochistan is tribal? and do you know even the correct spelling of BALOCH as pointed out by two members?
What made the federal govt announce a package for its very own people?
Why was not this package announced for Punjab or Sindh?
Lets try to accept our follies as a nation and get a move on. We all are Pakistanis first but then we definately are Punjabis,Sindhis,Phatans,BALOCHs,Sareikis.
The traditional line of thinking that "because of Sardars,because of Nationalists ect" is extremely counterproductive.
Let me illusterate this for you.
Do you know who is the Sardar of Gwadar. NONE,right no one is the Sardar there as there is no tribal structure. So why are the people so neglected in the feild of education and health?
I can go on with dozens of more examples here.
My very humble request to all distinguished members is that please dont follow the traditional line of thinking.
Lets be Pakistani in the true sense of term by understanding all who make up this country of ours.

Sahir Baloch is on a distinguished road

some months back i was able to see an interview of harbiyar mari and sorry to say he was lacking insight of the issue and also was not well aware with the historical reference of the region, he was trying to tell that there was a house of common and a house of lords in balochistan before partition and both houses rejected annexion/inclusion of the region into Pakistan. no offense, perhaps some fellows will not agree to me but there was no such houses in pre-partition Balochistan, which was a commissionery province... ....

Assalam O Alykum,
dear Tabassum Shabbir Awan,
I felt very uncomfortable after going through your post since people who are not aware about our identity, name, language and culture etc, are talking about our history(wah wah).
Besides that, they are taking out mistakes of our leader and blaming them of not being aware of historical reference of his own motherland for which their family have been giving sacrifices. Furthermore, they seem well aware of the historical reference of the region when they say, "there was no such houses in pre-partition Balochistan". On the contrary history says, "there were two houses called 'Diwan e Khas' and 'Diwan e Haam' so we can say house of lords and house of commons which did not agree the inclusion of the region into Pakistan". Now the question, how it was included into Pakistan can be guessed that though both houses opposed the idea of inclusion, at the midnight of 28th of March, Khan of kalat announced the inclusion of the state into Pakistan. Consequently, i'm confused regarding 'pre-partition Balochistan' because what we know are 'British Balochistan' and independent state of Kalat which was declared free on 12th of August 1947 just two days before the partition of Hindustan.
Mind you, Balochistan had nothing to do with the partition of Hindustan, it was partitioned between India and Pakistan. Balochistan was a free state at that time with a national flag, parliament and national language.
To sum up, today what Balochs need are just their identity and self respect. since somewhere it is said that Baloch is not a nation and somewhere they are called Balochi, Al Baloshi etc in spite of BALOCH.
(We are BALOCH, BALOCHI is our language and BALOCHISTAN is our motherland)
Wassalam