Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy View Post
Salamz,
@crown prince common man of Pakistan is not concerned whether the ppl running the country speak urdu english punjabi or sindhi, it is rather wot they practically do to improve the miserable situation. Japanese and chinese conduct their affairs in national language without feeling ashamed of it. Above posted videos can give us a momentarily good laugh otherwise knowing a language other than the national is no criteria of judging a person.
Nevertheless, i believe almost all of our MNAs are hollow in words as well as actions.

Don't forget the fact that our official language is English. Moreover, it's graduate assembly and it shows that how competent they are, from where they get degrees and what is the educational standards of our country that a legislator can't read the text in English which a student of class three can read fluently. A primary pass Lalu Parasad Yadau can speak better in English than him. They represent the nation and it shows their caliber. If they can't speak or read English then to get lesson from this weakness and take practical steps for promotion of national language as Japan and China did. We give their examples but never copy their priciples and strategies.
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010

samina naz is on a distinguished road
Default u rite prince

u r rite price we young people have to take part in our satae to run it at good level,but whta do u think is it possible ?as u knw the conditon of country corruption is evrywhere who will allow youngester to particiapet ? injustice evrything is here ,still we youngester unable to remove these poisonous thing.every body happey with whats good fro them ,no body think whats going on with others ,when we goin to take steps about anything ,everyone discourage us ,like only single one can not do it unite yuorself frst then bala blala bala..............! but y they dnt think our QUAID was single one who give us paradise palce .... if there will psts these were only for buraucarte's child...common youngerts cant do any thing , but have to do ,take first step c there will be chain when u c at ur back .
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Our politicians lead a very simple and pious life except some of them. They come to attend assembly sessions on motorcycle. :-p

Hanif Abbasi MNA

when I read this news,i was so amazed...You know why?Politicians are also Human Beings..Media should not cover everything about them...its not a big issue...Hanif Abbasi is not a renowed Politicain,but media gave him so much Coverage..look at the cameramen behind him

Quote:
Originally Posted by samina naz View Post
! but y they dnt think our QUAID was single one who give us paradise palce .... if there will psts these were only for buraucarte's child...common youngerts cant do any thing , but have to do ,take first step c there will be chain when u c at ur back .
Dear,Quaid was not a lonely person..many Muslims shed their blood for the achievement of Our country-Pakistan-..Dnot be pessimistic by saying that only Bureucartes' child can do everything in our country,because of this approach we couldnot do anything...we all should do our best..we should do our work with honesty with out thinking that other person is corrupt or belongs to upper class,so he will reap more advantages from this system..No Chain will be behind our BackBelieve this

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, May 09, 2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Their life is no more personal after getting the burden of mandate at their head. Their personal life should reflect the promise which they made on the occasion of oath taking ceremony. They are accountable and media is the source to convey their actions to the people. Bill Clinton was a human being and Gordon Brown is also a human being when he called a women bigot then their media gave full coverage to such events and ultimately made the accountable. Look at the following video of a human being.

http://www.youtube.com/v/MrXG399zxMs

Look at the vision of a primary pass. He brought revolutionary changes in Indian Railways.

http://www.youtube.com/v/iVe966Rrr5c

Bureaucracy is equally responsible for all miss-happenings in the country. How many bureaucrats do you know who abstain from illicit wealth and corruption? An officer relying only on commission is considered as the honest and sharif.:p Every new aspirant speak for changing the system but later on become part of that.

I can't understand the system on the one hand son of Chief Justice can't get through CSS, inducted in PSP and later on removed while on the other hand there are many cases similar to this still undercover. Rule of Law is used for revenge while it's ignored in case of if the interests of rulings elite are at risk.

But in this country there are countless opportunities for talented youth. A man of humble origin can rose to the higher status by dint of hard working and dedication. CSS is the best example where people from Govt. Colleges perform extraordinarily beating the students of private/foreign institutions considered as of high standard.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, May 09, 2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Merged
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010

cathy is on a distinguished road

I maintain, with all due respect, that I hate politicians for their failure to deliver to poor masses of the country. Medium of communication they opt for could be ignored as long as they are committed and deal honestly.

I think its time we get over this ANGREZI mania and start doing sumthing.

Its just a point of viewing things. All of us have the right to differ.

Regards.
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010
Provincial Civil Service

Poor Politicians of the richest country i.e. Pakistan. Our politicians lead a very miserable life and refuse for any help from IMF and World Bank. We never beg for money and live on our own resources. Our MNA's and MPA's don't have their own transport facility and they come to attend the sessions by Mercedes and BMW provided by govt. They have house in Dhubai and London because they can't afford to live in US. They love Pakistan that's way invested in foreign countries to maintain the dignity and modesty of the country. I think it is enough to deny the views of Javed Chaudry in the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/uz1d88HhT6U
Old Sunday, May 09, 2010

samina naz is on a distinguished road
Default thnkx

thnkx crown for ur good thought ,but look there were lot of who encourge the QUAID ..his back bone was ALLAMA IQBAL ,Quaid was alone but he has strong chian at his back thst y ,he got success.. .
Old Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Provincial Civil Service

I would like quote a fabulous piece of text by unknown author,

"The present deplorable state of our country is the out come of our political culture.This country is in dire need of statesmen.We have enough politicians but not a single statesman. A politician thinks of the next election;a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party ; a statesman for that of his country.The statesman wishes to steer,while the politician is satisfied to drift."
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

i think all MNA's had better be razed to the ground for they are in wanton defiance in the law of god and man.Viewing the above posted video,i suggest pakistani youth to take over the charge from these temperamentally incapable politicians,who deserve nothing but pain of punishment.