Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post
That was a cruel episode of Pakistan History

Current situation of the country is the prime reason of his delay, in my personal opinion.
Hope you will understand if you look into the country's situation where war on terror is already on its peak and started in final zone. Our motherland could not afford another issue after Balochistan at this sensitive time of history, so Hon'ble CJP is silent despite of his huge powers.
Dear u r trying to justify monstrously unjust act of CJ. If Mr Iftikhar Chudhry can go eyeball to eyeball with the president n parliament, why not to the massacrers of 12th may massacre.

Sorry dear i dont buy ur argument tht Cj is acting sensibly.Infact his biased actions lead to raise big questions on his reputation.

No one is above the law. Criminals must be behind the bars, no matter who ever n how much powerful they are.

Ur input is warmly welcomed.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Quote
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Rule of Law: all are equal before law and no one is above law, a far cry in our country to be implemented. It is our behavior that we try to put the matters on others and no one accept the responsibility that’s why no one resigns from the office in Pakistan while stating that, “I am responsible”.

CJP is powerful especially after reinstatement but we are expecting much with him. Why we involve him in every matter? What the government is doing and what is the role of numerous security agencies who grab the budget of billions.

CJP is not elected representative and similarly he is not accountable to the people. You should ask this question to your representative to raise the issue in Senate and National Assembly. CJP is a person not institution, after his retirement old practices will be revived in Judiciary.

Incident of 12th May is a shameful act and those who were responsible for this incident are enjoying the ministries. Did CJP request them to form government with ruling party? Does the ruling party in country don’t know who were behind the scene and is the government incompetent to held the thugs?
Sociologist PU (Thursday, May 13, 2010)
The King of Castle™

Kamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura aboutKamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura about

One example of biased approach by CJ has been recorded in the case of appointement of judges.
Why CJ is putting behind the core issues, he just trying to gain pilitical advantage.In my opnion hon,ble CJ should not politicise the issues.He must not confront with parliament.
Let see what verdict comes on the issue of 18th ammendment case,CJ has formulated 18 member full court bench.
God bless our country,if decision is against parliament consensus then there will be another chaos in the country.Pakistan is unable to afford another crisis like this...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Rule of Law: all are equal before law and no one is above law, a far cry in our country to be implemented. It is our behavior that we try to put the matters on others and no one accept the responsibility that’s why no one resigns from the office in Pakistan while stating that, “I am responsible”.

CJP is powerful especially after reinstatement but we are expecting much with him. Why we involve him in every matter? What the government is doing and what is the role of numerous security agencies who grab the budget of billions.

CJP is not elected representative and similarly he is not accountable to the people. You should ask this question to your representative to raise the issue in Senate and National Assembly. CJP is a person not institution, after his retirement old practices will be revived in Judiciary.

Incident of 12th May is a shameful act and those who were responsible for this incident are enjoying the ministries. Did CJP request them to form government with ruling party? Does the ruling party in country don’t know who were behind the scene and is the government incompetent to held the thugs?
If Judiciary can determine sugar price than y not it can take action against perpetrators of 12th may massacre? Its quite inconceivable for me.

He pokes his nose in each n every executive matter so why he has been neglecting this brutal killing?

As far as this govt is concerned, I personaly dont expect any good thing from them. It wil be no less than a miracle if they award punishment to those who ruthlessly kill Benazir bhutto, not to speak of 12th may incident.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
If Judiciary can determine sugar price than y not it can take action against perpetrators of 12th may massacre? Its quite inconceivable for me.

He pokes his nose in each n every executive matter so why he has been neglecting this brutal killing?

As far as this govt is concerned, I personaly dont expect any good thing from them. It wil be no less than a miracle if they award punishment to those who ruthlessly kill Benazir bhutto, not to speak of 12th may incident.

Judiciary has specific functions and there are already thousands of cases pending in the Supreme Court. It has intercepted in many cases involving public interest and checked the corruption and bad governance. Supreme Court take suo muoto notices of such cases which involve public interest and similarly CJs of High Courts have the similar powers. Thread title criminal silence of CJ and remarks such as poking nose, are contemptuous and showing one’s biased attitude against CJP and misuse of the right expression of public opinion.

It is our folly that we always selected wrong forums to redress the grievances of the nation. Supreme Court is an appellate court with some powers enumerated in original jurisdiction it is not the executive having the state machinery and unlimited resources. They interfere in limited cases according to need of time, their facility and nature of the issue. May 12th is part of the past now forget about it, like the present government did by turning deaf ears, and plan for future.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 07:39 PM.

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Crown Prince
May 12, may be the part of past but it will never be forgotten by the people of Pakistan who believe in the rule of Law.
The ones who did it also burnt alive those lawyers who protested against this mayhim and dig the graves outside of the homes of other lawyers, who tried to pursue the case in the court.
The one who got it done claimed in the same evening that it was the show of people's power ! (He is now dancing in the clubs of Europe)

Everybody know the culprits but unable to bring them into the strong hands of law. It is the irony of the circumstances that Pakistan is passing through at this time of the history.
Old Friday, May 14, 2010

Quote:

It is our folly that we always selected wrong forums to redress the grievances of the nation. Supreme Court is an appellate court with some powers enumerated in original jurisdiction it is not the executive having the state machinery and unlimited resources. They interfere in limited cases according to need of time, their facility and nature of the issue. May 12th is part of the past now forget about it, like the present government did by turning deaf ears, and plan for future.
Wel dear,I deplore ur above mentioned statement,12th may killing can be a matter of history for u but for me life of an innocent is more important than the cases of swiss,nro, promotion of officers,appointments of judges,n 18th amendemnt.

Dear dont try to defend indefensible acts of any body.No human being is too supreme to be criticised.

I hope u got my point.

No offence intended. thanks
Old Friday, May 14, 2010
Provincial Civil Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Wel dear,I deplore ur above mentioned statement,12th may killing can be a matter of history for u but for me life of an innocent is more important than the cases of swiss,nro, promotion of officers,appointments of judges,n 18th amendemnt.

Dear dont try to defend indefensible acts of any body.No human being is too supreme to be criticised.

I hope u got my point.

No offence intended. thanks
If you can’t forget the incident of 12th May then your silence over target killing in Karachi is also a crime. Why you didn’t raise the issue of Drone Attacks in which 95% innocent civilian die. Everyday numerous people die in various incidents. In Peshawar blasts in each incident figure of death is not less than 70-100 similarly in Lahore hundreds of people lost their life in terrorist attacks. “Missing persons” is another challenge to the humanity and Balochistan issue is also threat to the lives of innocent people.

Each and every corner of the country is affected by terrorism either you have to select right forum to redress your grievances or to forget about it along with its bitter feelings and start a new life. In criticism one should be police and in limit moreover, you have selected wrong channel for solution of your problem. If you are really interested to expose the incident of 12th May and want to punish the perpetrators then I would like to advise you to file a petition in Supreme Court of Pakistan instead of beating the bushes around. I think you are lawyer too so it will not be a problem for you to pursue the case.
Old Friday, May 14, 2010

Quote:
If you can’t forget the incident of 12th May then your silence over target killing in Karachi is also a crime. Why you didn’t raise the issue of Drone Attacks in which 95% innocent civilian die. Everyday numerous people die in various incidents. In Peshawar blasts in each incident figure of death is not less than 70-100 similarly in Lahore hundreds of people lost their life in terrorist attacks. “Missing persons” is another challenge to the humanity and Balochistan issue is also threat to the lives of innocent people.

Each and every corner of the country is affected by terrorism either you have to select right forum to redress your grievances or to forget about it along with its bitter feelings and start a new life. In criticism one should be police and in limit moreover, you have selected wrong channel for solution of your problem. If you are really interested to expose the incident of 12th May and want to punish the perpetrators then I would like to advise you to file a petition in Supreme Court of Pakistan instead of beating the bushes around. I think you are lawyer too so it will not be a problem for you to pursue the case.
Dear Y r u taking this debate as an attack on u? I m disscusing biased role of judiciary in this thread,as a student n humble citizen of this country i have got inborn rite to do so. Kindly dont dare to guide me.

As far as ur comments regarding terrorism spread across d country r concerned, My heart weeps all over untoward incidents.

12th may massacre is completly interlinked wid cj because it was he who was on d way to khi,n whole drama of blood shed took place just to halt him. He should have taken this incident on priority basis but he paid no heed till date.This is my grief n it wil remain till I pass civil judge exam. I myslef wil strive to send criminals behind d bars inshAllah.

Dear if u r less interested in participating in this thread,so dont waste ur precious time here. let others share their views.

Thanks
Old Friday, May 14, 2010
Provincial Civil Service

@Invincible

May 12 victims were workers of PPPP and ANP including lawyers. Everyone knows who were behind this carnage. Instead of providing justice to the aggrieved families, orphans and widows. PPPP and ANP bartered the blood of their workers and formed a coalition government with killers. The oppressed and the oppressor are standing in the same line.

So CJP can't be declared responsible solely rather PPPP and ANP are equally under obligation to provide justice to their workers and investigate the matter. It is politics dear, workers blood is bargained that is why I suggest the people to held the leaders accountable or else hanged them in the streets.

I have interest but I want it impartial and all the people involved in the incident should be discussed. We can't put the whole burden on CJP. Why political parties are silent over the death of their workers, why their blood is so cheap ?