Friday, April 26, 2024
10:06 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 29, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

these questions certainly need to be answered....this is not issue of minority this is issue of all we have fced attack like prade lane mosque..on ashora-e-moharam jaloos so we should n we will inshallah stand united
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Not to talk of suicide bombers even same biasness is found in our minds (unintentionally).

Can’t we term it like: “Targeting Pakistanis / Targeting Human beings / Targeting religious places”?

Why are we differentiating in Qadyanis or Ahmadis and Muslims, minorities etc?
We have to change our thinking and Media should report this sad incident in the name of Pakistanis not Qadiyanis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
atif jamil (Saturday, May 29, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No. 5910

ahmadbilal is on a distinguished road
Default Sad Incident in PAkistan

Hi I 2nd Raz's opinion on the issue!

Muser is on a distinguished road

Every sane human will be condemning and lamenting over this horrendous incident.

These are well planned and agenda based incidents, refreshing the sense of insecurity with which we have become somewhat accustomed to now.

And the security forces, though not that efficient and competent as we would like them to be, but I think even they can't do much or be blamed if these elements decide to carry out such an adventure. Pakistan is in such an ungovernable state.

wind will become famous soon enough

Aoa,

@Raz

Sir,This is true . It is not the issue that they are Qadyanis and minority,the real issue is that the terroist attacked them is to destablize Pakistan and defame Pakistan at international level as an extremist ,intolerant and brutal state.which is not true...every person is condemning this attack.

This kind of trained guerrilla attacks were done before in the same manner on SARILANKAN TEAM ...the same tacts were used in GHQ attack...similar attack on PARADE LANE mosque... The Manawa police Academy in lahore...

All these suggest the involvement of foriegn hands...The purpose is same to desatabilize Pakistan and to weaken it...

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default unjustification with reality

@ DEADLYDOCTOR
your comments
After every Attack Munawer Hasan ask government to negotiate with Taliban …Why ? because he think that they are Taliban but other day He says RAW and Mosad are behind .

@ deadly doctor
your above comments shows unjustification with reality.
your are completely fail to understand exact situation.
you have no any right to say rebel or khawaraji to any political leader or
political party

according to media reports 82% pakistani want to dialouge with talban
here i give a list of those prominent leaders who wnat talk with talban

1- imran khan (chairmain pta)
2- aftab ahmad khan sherpao
3- gen(r) naseer ullah babar
4- gen(r) mirza aslam baig
5- lt. gen (r) hamid gul
6- tariq fatami( an ex embassador)
7- qazi hussain ahmad
8- mulana abu-alkhir alwari(jup)
9- mulana fazal-ur rehman(jui)
10- jus(r) tariq pervez(lawyer)
11- lord nazir ahmad(member house of lord u.k)
12- sardar abdul qaum khan(ajk)
13- gohar ayub khan
14- javed hasmi(pml)
15- allama sajid naqvi(tnfj)
16- mostly traders,
17- people of pakistan

but why you point out only one person? are all above metioned figyres are rebel?
it is reality we never fight with militants, talban( the current battle will be finished very soon because our country cannot afford more expenses of this battle)

every person know this is battle without result

if nato( 28 members) has accepted their defeat against talban than who
can we won this battle

obama and his team has changed their policy, now they are going to table talk and compromise but why we say battle,battle, battle

battle is not a suitable solution of any problems, this is temporary control
on enemies or on opposite group

specially pakistan cannot afford this battle for a long period

here i represent a piture of this battle in only one city sawat velly
(area 5,337 km2)
in this time according to ispr 20,000 Pakistani troops are present in sawat
estimate expenses per year 1 billion $

if the battle field expand in agencies, balochistan, south punjab, karachi,kpkwa(nwfp) then the total estimate budget will be increased near 10$ billion which is out of reach and not affordable

after this our army standard will loose after fighting a long battle
our enemies already in this wait,

according to my point of view we are fighting a resultless battle which
never be winned

we know talban and other militants are armpit of pakistani army if we fight
against our children automatically they wiil play in hands of our enemies
for attaining weapons,wealth and other required things

step wise points to solve this problem

1- dialouge or table talk with prominent militnat groups
2- give them maximum funds and attain their sympathies
3- establish new modern educational institution(modern madressa)
4- political awerness in specific areas whose are under controled militants
5- prominent millitant should br invited in national meetings
6- indutrial revolution should be introduced
7- try to introduce modern technolgy in that areas(internet, media)
8- slowly slowly try to week down those leaders who are millitant
9- campus of international universities establish in those areas
10- try much to send one person in one family to foreign countries
11- international militry interference should be banned
12- try to create bearness in pakistani people
13- protection for minorities may be must
14- unequal laws should be abloshied against minorities
15- religious leaders who are neutral and like dr zakar naik should be appriciated

i hope if govt will act according to above suggestions the problems
can automatically finished
once again i can say including munwar hassan all above mentioned people
who are in favour of dilouge are ture muslims and pakistani

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz ishtiaq ahmad For This Useful Post:
sana_krn (Saturday, May 29, 2010)

Asif Amin will become famous soon enough
Default Lahore Attack is a conspiracy against Pakistan

Yes, it is conspiracy against Pakistan. Following is the link of Jang News where ulema condemn this terrorism act.

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-29-2010/p...cname=1414.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-29-2010/p...cname=1414.gif

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind View Post
Aoa,

Almost 70 people are dead in Lahore.Pakistan has been under the terrorist attacks for many years.But this time the Minority(Qadyanis) is targetted...
IS It a some kind of conspiracy against pakistan...projecting the image of nonsecure place for minorities...or is it a mere internal ethinic conflict???

Regards,
yes this a conspiracy against pakistan the terrorist want to mak iamge of pakaistan bad in all over the world since it is continue and every day the rush palace of pakistan come victome of terrorists and the fresh incident was a non violance which been done by terrorist which in my openion call firqa as they targeted qadianies and it will taske bad shape for pakistan the terrorirsts are experienced how they come there with weapens but we proud to our police and army who have faild this plan and arrest 3 of them and killed some of them. and its our wish to finish the terrorist avtivities from pakistan.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

i agree with Raz
i had made my point clear
i have my opinion and i don't want anyone to believe or accept it.
hafiz sb nice data and suggestions. but your suggestions sound good,practically they cannot be followed.
my comments are on reality which do not come on media. on media everyone portrays himself good.well i have said what i have to say.as far word 'khawarji' is concerned if it offends anyone,i take it back.but my point remains same.
i am not taking part in this discussion anymore
Blossomberrry (Saturday, May 29, 2010)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about
Default Brutal...

Everyone who has a human heart pumping in him would be sad....Ofcourse it was an un-waned incident and one should condemn this in the strongest of words...moreover i would like to say that why dont we come out of the words like Christians,Hindus, Ahmedis,Sunnis or Shias??? why dont we treat all citizens of Pakistan as Pakistanis??? having different religious believes is a separate issue and being a citizen of a same country is completely a different issue.

unfortunately we have been unable to draw a line between religion and politics..next target could be a mosque or worship place of any of the citizens on pakistan..!!!! Its time to pray and seek kindness from Allah Almighty to save us and our families from such painful incidents..
The Following User Says Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Saturday, May 29, 2010)